Chapter 75

Day Five in Italy

"Hmmm morning Bubba" I say waking up as his hands roam my naked body.
"You have no idea how sexy you are when you wake up peaches" he tells me and I find myself smiling up at him as he start to kiss my neck as I stretch my body and I roll onto of him hair fanning my face and smile down on him.
"This what daddy needs?" I tease rolling my hips as I slide my hands up his body and dragging my nails lightly down his chest making him groan.
"Fuck, I love you" he says and grabs the back of my neck kissing me aggressively as he lifts my ass and sinks me over his dick.
"Fuck!" I gasp against his lips feeling full as he pushes up deeper into me. I roll my hips and slowly bring my ass up and down his length making him groan out.
"So tight and perfect peaches. I love it" he groans holding my hips enjoying what I'm doing and I start to speed up hearing him getting louder as my orgasm builds and I cry out needing him.
"Harder daddy!" I maon and he slams me down hitting my gspot and I scream out as he holds me there and thrusts up repeatedly and I scratch down his body as I let go and climax.
"Bubbaaaaa!" I scream as my body shakes onto of him. He roll me onto my back and gives me long, deep strokes as he kisses my neck and I claw down his back feeling euphoric.
"Yesss, fuckk!" I moan as clench around him feeling like I'm about to cum again.
"sperma per papà, pesche" he groans in hy ear and he sound beyond hot and I start to climax as he pushes deeper and lifts my legs up to my shoulders and pounds into me hard and fast.
"Fuckk daddyyy!" I scream out clenching around him and he growls sounding sexy as hell and roars out as I feel his dick throbbing inside me.
"Peachesssss!" He yells slamming into me relentlessly. Fuck!
He drops his head onto my chest and I stroke down the back of his head breathing heavily.
"I love you Bubba" I tell him and he looks up at me and smiles.
"I love you too peaches" he says and kisses me before pulling out.
I make my way to the bathroom and clean myself up before stepping into the shower.

"Can we go to the beach again Bubba" I ask him as I finish up getting reading.
"Sure, I've made dinner reservations for tonight too" he says and I smile as I walk over to him.
"Sounds good baby. You spoil me to much" I tell him but I can't help my smile.
"And I will forever peaches. You will have whatever you desire" he says wrapping his arms around me and I smile up at him and kiss his lips affectionately.
"I desire you. Always Bubba" I tell him and kiss him again as he smiles.
"That's what I like to hear. Now, let's go eat breakfast and then we'll leave" he says and I nod grabbing my purse from the bed and letting him lead me out and down the stairs.
Walking through I see he's made breakfast and I smile up at him.
"Thanks Bubba" I tell him as I take a seat and lick my lips at the chocolate chip pancakes and fruit salad he's prepared me.
"Only the best for my peaches" he says and kisses my head before taking his seat.
"So how you enjoying the holiday so far?" He asks me cutting into his breakfast and I start to do the same.
"It's been amazing and I'm just looking forward to taking one day at a time with you out here. But I'm overly excited for my birthday Bubba" I tell him then start eating. Wow there so good.
I eat more, stuffing them into my mouth as he watches me and I smile.
"Are you enjoying the holiday?" I ask him as he doesn't reply straight away and he smiles and nods at me.
"It's been amazing personally. Spending this time either you and getting to know you the more we live together. I've loved every second peaches" he says sitting back with his coffee and I smile at him. He's do cute.
"I've enjoyed knowing more too.. Is there more?" I ask him picking at the fruit now and looking at him.
"Nothing from me, you?" He asks and I shake my head and smile.
"You know everything" I say and finish up eating feeling good.
"Excellent, now shall we head down to the beach?" He asks and I nod getting up at grabbing my purse. I re-wrap my cover up around my waist and look to Nathan.
"Beautiful as ever peaches" he tells me and kisses me affectionately.
"Thanks Bubba, you look hot too" I tell him running a hand down his tshirt that's definitely coming off.
"Let's go before we don't" he says smirking and kisses me.
Grabbing my purse he takes my hand and leads me out.
We walk down the drive then a little pathway leading onto the private beach and I take off my cover up and look around seeing nothing but beach for miles. I love.
"How did you find this place?" I ask him as he pulls me down between his legs and wraps his arms around my body.
"I was just driving around and came across it, it wasn't even for sale but I decided I had to have it so I did" he says and I smirk. Baller..
"Well I love it Bubba" I tell him and he kisses my head as I lean back getting myself some well needed sun.
"I'm glad I bought it now. For our future and baby Nathan's like you said" he says into my ear and I smile as he rubs along my stomach.
All in good time Bubba.