Chapter 74 Nathan's POV

Day four in Italy

"Bubba it's beautiful here, I love it all" peaches says as we stroll down the streets just buying whatever we like and enjoying eachother.
"It is something, it makes me feel at peace here. Always has" I tell her and she looks around smiling.
"How many times have you been here?" She asks and think about it counting.
"Italy - six times but Verona it's self this is my second time" I tell her thinking of the last time I was here.. Alone. I just needed to take a break from everything in my life.
"Did you bring your ex here?" She asks me and I scoff.
"Danielle didn't deserve the pleasure of Verona peaches. I came alone" I tell her and she stops.
"You came here alone? Why baby? That's way to depressing to even comprehend bubba" she says shocked and I sigh. Do I really need to tell her?
"It was ages ago peaches" I just say and start walking again making her follow me as I window shop.
"Bubba tell me please" she asks and I sigh again.
"After I realised what she was doing, I ended it and came here. I lost myself for awhile, I hate that I allowed myself to get like that over her so I don't like to talk about it or her.. That's why I stayed single" I tell her and she stops me tugging on my arm and wraps her arms around me tightly.
"I'm sorry she did that to you when you're amazing Nathan. She didn't deserve you or your love and I'm glad you finally seen sense. But I'm nothing like her, I don't need the extras. I just want you Bubba" she tells me looking up at me and I smile. How on earth did I get so lucky?
"I know baby, you can have it all though. Take what you want because I love you so god damn much Nataliya!" I tell her and I can't stress that enough.
"I only want this" she says putting her hand over my heart and I smile at her and she bites her lip.
"OK, this too" she says and rubs over my dick making it twitch and I chuckle and kiss her.
"Take whats yours peaches" I tell her in her ear and she unwraps from me and looks around as she takes my hand and leads me up a back alley.
"Fuck me here daddy!" She says pulling up her dress and I smirk at her.
Whatever you want peaches..
I undo my trousers quickly and pull my dick out stroking it and I spin her and grab her hip as I angle it into her.
"Fuck Bubba" she moans out as I roll my hips into her pushing deeper and she clenches around me as I slam into her repeatedly.
"Yesss fuckkk!" She cries as I feel her grip my dick cumming from the pounding and I thrust into her feeling my balls tighten and growl out as I cum into her.. Again. With no condom. Fucksake.
Pulling out of her she grabs wipes from her bag and hands me some to clean up with as I see someone through the door. Shit.
I tuck my dick rapid as she's pulling her dress down.
"Someone's coming, quick" I tell her grabbing her hand with the bags and pull her along as she laughs down the street.
"That was close daddy" she says and kisses me.
"But always definitely worth it" I tell her making her smile and I kiss her.
"Are you done for the day, you wanna go home?" I ask her and she nods and smiles at me.
"Yeah, that wasn't enough and I need a shower it's so hot here" she says and I lick my lips at her.
"But you look delicious, just how I met you peaches. Damn sexy" I tell her and she bites her lip and flags a passing taxi.
"Home now!" She says and opens the door climbing in as I laugh. So demanding, I love it.

As I unlock the door and let peaches through I follow her dropping the bags and she turns and pulls her dress up and over her head dropping it to the floor and I groan looking at her naked body. Fuck! My dick instantly strains against the fabric wanting out and I take big steps to her standing infront of her and I kiss her passionately turning aggressive quickly as I grab at her sexy ass kneading it as I spread it open. I'm obsessed with it.
"I wanna eat it peaches. Its screaming for me to push my tongue into you" I tell her and growl into her ear making her shiver in this heat. I love it
"Then eat it bubba" she says taking my hand and leading me through the house and up the stairs. She walks us through our bedroom and into the bathroom turning the shower on.
I strip ridiculously fast and stand there naked with her.
"So sexy daddy!" She says running her hand down my body then walking backwards into the shower crooking her finger for me to follow her.
I head under the water washing the day of my heated skin as peaches does a once over with her wash cream I grab my gel and do the same as she rinses off.
I finish quickly wanting at her and drop to my knees infront of her.
"I love when you do that" she says and bites her lip.
"Only a king will kneel before his queen" I tell her and she smiles and kisses me affectionately.
"I love you so much" she tells me and I smile up at her.
"I'm about to love you peaches, turn around" I tell her and she does so slowly. I spread her legs a little and she leans on the wall as I bend her forward with her ass in my face I grab at it loving the feel of it and spread it open watching the water run down her puckered hole, I bring her back a little and push my tongue into her pussy first and she moans out instantly as I slowly begin to fuck her kneading at her ass. She begins to shake as I fuck her faster needing to taste her and she cries out louder and let's go.
"Bubbaaaa" she moans as I lap up her delicious creamy pussy.
I pull back and work my way up kissing and licking to her ass and push my tongue into her slowly hearing her moan as I spread her ass open wider for me.
"Fuck baby!" She moans as I fuck her slowly bringing my tongue in and out of her and she continues to moan enjoying it as I'm feeling her clenching. I push two fingers into her pussy and push up towards her ass and she cries out.
"Yesss! Make me cum daddy!" She moans and I push harder fingering her faster as I fuck her with my tongue she shakes clenching around both and suddenly screams my name as I feel her cum again.
"Nathannnnn!' She cries louder than ever and I finger and lick her through her orgasm as she shakes in my hands.
I'll be doing that more often if she loves it that much.
But now I need to be inside my home. Her tight wet pussy. Fuck!