Chapter 99

"Yessss, bubba!" I scream as he pounds into me harder and deeper and I gush my climax as I scratch my nails down his back rolling my hips as he throbs inside of my clenching pussy.
"Fuckkk!!" He roars out as I feel him shoot his load into me repeatedly as I moan enjoying the feeling.
"Fuck, I love you baby" he says and kisses me affectionately.
"I love you too baby" I tell him as he smiles and pullout of me slowly.
He lifts me from the sofa as I grab my buzzing phone.
"Hello hunny" I hear my dad down the phone and smile.
"Hey dad, how are you?" I ask him giddy dropping back down.
"It's not a bad time is it sweetie?" He asks and I really wanna tell him I'm having a baby but I need it to be face to face.
"No dad, now's fine how are you.. Still with Liz?" I ask him hopeful.
"We're great hunny, how's you and Nathan? Anything new?" He asks sounding happy.
"Dad.." I say and he hums like he can read me.
"Spill sweetheart" he says and I whine not wanting to tell him over the phone.
"It's more of a face to face conversation dad" I tell him and he yells something out to someone making me laugh.
"I know what it is! Natty I'm so happy for you sweetheart!" He says and I laugh that he actually knew.
"Seriously dad" I say but smile happily.
"I know my daughter very well and what more could be new you're already getting married. Congratulations hunny" he says and I beam happy at Nathan.
"Thanks dad. I'm so happy and I've been wanting to tell you" I tell him and Nathan laughs shaking his head.
"I'm happy for you sweetheart and rememebrer I'll be down in two weeks for the wedding and tell Nathan thanks for the address" he says and I look at bubba who nods at me.
"Your welcome dad, I'll see you soon then" I tell him grinning and looking forward to it.
"Great gotta run I'll call you next week. I love you hunny" he says making me smile.
"I love you too dad, bye" I say and we hang up.
"I'm sorry he knew something was up and he knew what it was. I didn't technically tell him" I say and bubba chuckles and pulls me back up.
"It's fine peaches, I don't mind really. Now let's go have that shower" he says and I smile up at him and kiss his lips.
"He's so happy bubba. I love you" I tell him and smile up at him.
"I love you too peaches. Of course, he loves me and he's gonna be a grandad" he says and I clap excitedly making him chuckle as he leads me upstairs.

I'm showered, pleasured and dress. I've searched around the Internet and found the best hairdressers. It's within driving distance and it's next door to a nail salon so bonus.
I finally stand in the mirror ready to leave and bubba wraps his arms around me.
"You look beautiful peaches and I can't wait to see you look just as perfect after" he says and kisses my neck. I watch him with a smile through the mirror and spin in his arms.
"I'm going magenta bubba and really long" I say and he looks at me lost.
"You'll soon see handsome" I tell him and he kisses me.
"Whatever you do it's gonna be sexy let's be real" he says and I chuckle at him hugging him to me.
"I'll be a couple of hours and we'll go out for dinner when you're back" he says and kisses my head.
"Sounds perfect bubba. Let's leave before you're late" I tell him unwrapping from him and he grabs my bag and sunglasses and takes my hand leading me out.
Heading down and straight our the house with my own keys for the house and my car, bubba looks up and I unlock my car.
"If you need me for anything call me peaches. I love you baby" he says and kisses me affectionately.
"I love you too baby and I will bubba dont worry, just have fun at your session and I'll see you soon" I tell him and he nods and kisses me again.
He opens my car door for me and I slip in and take my bag and glasses from him putting them on the passenger seat.
"Drive safe peaches" he says and I blow him a kiss and he smiles and closes my door.
Pulling on my seatbelt, I start my car and watch bubba jumping into his behind me.
I type the address into my satnav, pull on my shades and drive off towards the hairdressers.
Flicking through my songs I sing along to Kranium and before I know it I'm at my destination.
Pulling up across the street I grab my bag and climb out the car.
Looking both ways I cross the road and walk straight in.
"Hi hun" a woman in her 30s says cheerfully and I smirk at her.
"Hi I'm new around here and I'm hoping you can help" I say and she smiles at me.
"What you looking for girl?" She asks and I pull my phone out and load the picture I want done.
"This please hun" I say showing her my phone and she nods.
"Absolutely girl, take a seat" she says and I walk over to the chair and sit down looking in the mirror.
She walks into the back and comes back out.
"I have magenta but not the really long style you're looking for" she says and I pout.
"What do you have in magenta?" I ask her and she comes out holding three different styles and I look them over.
"This curly one, it's the longest" I tell her and she nods and walks off to get the rest of the hair.

I've sat through my hair being cainrowed and all the extensions being put in.
She finally finished styling my new hair and I love it so much.
"You look beautiful hun" she tells me and I smile at her and stand up when she's done. Looking myself over and I'm nearly half way there. I thought as I walk over to checkout.
"Thank you for the amazing job" I tell her taking my purse out my bag.
"You're welcome girl. That's gonna be £110 hun" she says and I tap my card and put it back away.
"I'll see you soon" I tell her and walk out as two women walk in.
Heading next door I push through the door and smile at the woman looking at me.
"Infills, eyebrows and eyelashes please" I tell her and she points to a free chair and I take it and place my bag down and relax back as she starts my nails.