Chapter 117

We collected Nathan's suit from the tailors and now we're off to a surprise place apparently.
"Bubba what's with the surprise?" I ask him and he smiles at me.
"I want to make my peaches smile.. Am I not aloud?" He asks and I can't help my smile.
"OK, if you're sure bubba" I tell him and he takes my hand kissing it.
"You deserve it all peaches" he says and I can't help feel giddy and the surprise. I love how spontaneous bubba is too.
"Well I appreciate it no matter what it is bubba thank you" I tell him and lean over kissing his cheek as he smiles.
We drive for a little while and my phone buzzes again. Pulling it out I swipe away all Casey and Vanessa's texts and click on my dads.

Dad: Where are you sweetheart. I'm worried about you. Love dad X

Nataliya: Out with Nathan. I'll call you later X

Dad: Don't worry about anything hunny. I love you X

Nataliya: I love you too dad X

Putting my phone away it rings and I see Vanessa flash on the screen and decline her call throwing my phone in my bag and smiling at bubba as it vibrates again. Fuck sake leave me alone.

After driving for what felt like forever I look at where we are and see a Bentley dealership. What's happening? Oh my god!
Bubba takes of his seat belt and grins at me as he looks at my shocked face.
"Your buying another car bubba?" I ask him bewildered and he kisses me.
"Yep but not for me.. For you peaches" he says and jumps out as my jaw drops. What?
My door opens and bubba unfastens my belt and spins me to face him.
"Breathe peaches" he says and I didn't realise I was holding my breath.
"Why are you buying me a car?" I ask him and he kisses me affectionately.
"Do you not want the car?" He asks taken back by me and I pull him back closer.
"I want the car bubba! I love you so much" I say and hug him too me kissing him.
"I love you too peaches" he tells me and smiles at me. I let him go and he helps me out.
"I was gonna get it you for your birthday but we was in Italy then the baby news, so now is the time" he explains as I practically bounce along holding his hand towards the entrance looking at all the luxury cars.
Walking through a man approaches us and shakes our hands.
"Nathan Parker. I spoke to someone on the phone not long ago" he says and I think when? We've been together then the phone call he took in the tailors pops to mine.
"Yes that would be me I'm Taylor Kennedy. I have what you asked for. It's just come in. Your lucky the guy who wanted it backed out" he says and I look to bubba who's grinning. Bless him.
"Bentley continental GT in silver, come this way" he says and bubba leads me with them and I just look around hopelessly as they babble about the car.
Coming to a stop I gasp seeing it for myself. This is gonna be mine. Oh my fucking god! Bubba's crazy!
He hands the keys to Nathan and bubba hands him a cheque.
"£250,000 Mr Parker. Nice doing business" he says and I stare at bubba who chuckles at me..
"You wanna take your car peaches?" He asks me and I stand there speechless. Wait..
"You want me to seriously have this brand new spanking Bentley. Are you crazy Nathan. What if.." I start but he silences me sealing his lips over mine.
"I seriously want you to have and drive the Bentley peaches. It's yours" he says putting the keys in my hand and I swallow and blink my long lashes up at him.
"You're truly one of a kind Nathan Parker" I say and kiss him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist kissing me back. I'm so lucky I have my bubba.
"So are you accepting the car peaches" he asks me looking down at me and I nod eagerly and kiss him again and squeal happily.
"Thank you, thank you! Let's go!" I say enthusiastically making him chuckle as I unlock the car and he opens the door for me kissing me before I climb in. God I love it! Everything about it!
"We'll go back home if your dad's waiting peaches" he says and I nod and sigh. I'm enjoying just being with bubba.
"OK bubba, if your sure?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"It's your dad peaches. You can do as you please" he says and I nod. OK then.
"I love you bubba and I'll see you soon!" I tell him excitedly. I can't wait to drive my new car. This is what I needed to boost me. Just time with bubba the car is a bonus.
"I love you too peaches. Drive safe, if you need me call me I'll be right behind you" he tells me and I smile and kiss him.
"Thanks baby" I tell him and he closes my door and I squeal as I start the engine and grab my phone to sync quickly.
I put my home address into the satnav not having a clue where we are and how to get home and I pull off to look for bubba and he offers me to go first so I pull out and drive off blowing him a kiss.
Let's drive my baby.