Chapter 6

Just tell me you want me just as much as I want you Nathan. Fuck.
I sit there eating and I can feel his eyes burning into me. I look like a hot mess and he's still clearly interested in me.
I pick up my drink and down it feeling the burn spread through me and scoop up the potato and salmon. Shall I just tell him.
"I want you Nataliya" he suddenly says and my eyes nearly pop.
"You want me? We've just met.. But I want you" I tell him truthfully and he smirks at me and suddenly stands. Is this happening. Its been a while.
"Just sex?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I don't care as long as I only have you" he says and I smirk.
"Works both ways Nathan" I tell him and he nods and kisses me.
I wrap my arms around his neck feeling him lifting me from my seat and he tastes so good mixed with bourbon.
"I want to be in you, I've waited long enough" he says and I laugh. It's been a day..
He takes my hand and leads me upstairs.
Entering my bedroom he spins me into his arms and kisses me again. Lowering me down onto the bed we break apart and he looks down on me.
"I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone" he tells me and kisses me again.

"BANG! BANG! BANG!"

He stops kissing me just about to pull my t-shirt over my head and looks at me.
"Who the fucks that?" I say like he's psychic. He moves to kiss me again and I ignore the banging.
"I know your in there Nataliya, your cars out here" I hear Kyle say and I begin to panic. Fuck he'll kill Nathan for even looking at me let alone touching me.
"You need to go before he sees you. He's not a nice person Nathan" I tell him and he looks at me confused.
"I'm not scared of some man child who goes around harrassing women" Nathan says smug.
"Seriously Nathan. He's more than likely got his friends with him too. You have to go" I tell him but he shrugs and fixes his impressive hard on tucking it up in his boxers. Instantly salivating I sit up as he backs away from me and heads down the stairs, me right behind him.
"Nathan, seriously you don't wanna open that door. He's a psycho. Trust me" I tell him nervously and he just unlocks the door and swings it open.
"WHAT?" Nathan roars and I'm taken aback by his tone.
"Who the fuck are you in my girls house?" Kyle says and I roll my eyes.
"I ain't your girl. Why are you here? How did you even find me?.. Fuck!" I stress and he raises a brow.
"You can't hide from me baby. Now who's this mug in your house and why aren't I?" he demands and I laugh. If I don't laugh I'll cry.
"Go away Kyle. I'm not yours. I moved here to get away from you" I tell him as he glares at Nathan.
"Why you still here? Can't you see I'm talking to my girl" Kyle says and Nathan laughs and suddenly punches him straight in the mouth. Shit Nathan..
"Go home KYLE!" Nathan warns him and slams the door in his face. Oh my god.
"I can't believe you stood up to him Nathan" I tell him shocked.
"No ones ever stood up to him for me" I tell him and a tear falls down my face.
"Come here beautiful. Don't cry, it's gonna be OK" he tells me hugging me to his broad chest and I wrap my arms around him.
This feels good. I needed this.
"I'm sorry he ruined it" I tell him sniffling and he hushes me soothingly.
"It's OK. We have plenty of time to try again" he says and suddenly the doors being banged down.
"You better open this door right fucking now Nataliya. I'll fucking kick it off." Kyle demands and I begin to cry again. Why won't he just leave me alone.
I pull away from Nathan and look him in his eyes and he smiles sadly at me.
"Just go out the back and I'll come to you when he's had his rant and gone" I tell him and he shakes his head.
"I know plenty of his type beautiful, I'm not leaving you with him" he says and I smile up at him.
"He wouldn't hurt me Nathan" I tell him but he raises a brow.
"Being here is hurting you" he says and I nod slowly. What is my life.
I take a deep breath and walk to the door that's being banged down. I swing it open and look Kyle dead in the eye as I see how swollen and bust his lip is. Good!
"Kyle, I don't want you or need you to be here. Go home please" I tell him as nice as I can manage and he sighs.
"But I love you baby, I need you" he tells me and I shake my head.
"I don't want to be apart of that world Kyle. Understand me when I tell you fuck off before I get angry and do something you'll regret" I warn him and he looks at me horrified.
"You wouldn't call her" he says and I nod my head.
"I will if you don't go and leave me alone" I tell him and he holds his hands up.
"OK OK, just leave her out of it" he says backing away and he looks to Nathan.
"Watch your back" he points warning Nathan and I slam my door.
"I need a drink" I say and suddenly I'm being spun into Nathan's arms.
"Who did you threaten him with?" he asks me and I smirk.
"His mum. She loves me and works in the same line of work her son does" I tell him rolling my eyes.
"So it's a family business?" he says and I nod sighing.
"I'm sorry I brought this into your life" I tell him and he kisses me.
"I've got you so I don't care beautiful" he tells me and leads me into the kitchen.
I hope I get to keep him. He's exactly what I need in my life. I hope this didn't scare him off me because Kyle can be a persistent dick.