Chapter 51

After a long night of laughing and drinking with Vanessa and Jaxon we made it back to my house around 2am and fell into bed doing unspeakable things to each others bodies and now I'm awake way to early and feeling groggily.
"What time isit peaches?" Nathan asks me from behind me and I look at the alarm clock.
"7am" I say annoyed that I'm awake.
"Go back to sleep she's not coming until 2pm" he says pulling me in and I close my eyes rolling into face him and fall back to sleep wrapped in Nathan.

Waking up how I fell asleep wrapped up in Nathan, I stretch my body into him groaning and he opens his eyes and grabs my ass.
"Morning beautiful" he says and I smile up at him.
"Morning handsome" I tell him and he kisses me.
"So I have time to be buried inside you peaches?" he asks me and I roll on top of him.
"Always baby" I say grinding my naked pussy on his hard dick.
"Fuck your always ready just as I am. I love it baby" he tells me and I lean down to kiss him letting him lift his dick so I can slide down onto him
"Fuck baby" I moan as I fill up my pussy.
"So perfect" he tells me and I start to back my ass up and down as I kiss him again holding his face as I grind my pussy moaning into each other's mouths.
He feels so good inside me from the very first moment I knew he would be mine. I'd be his.
"Fuck peaches" he groans as I sit up and start to twerk my ass on him clapping back.
"Fuck yess!" I cry out as I hit my gspot and moan loudly.
He starts to grab my hips and rock me deeper on him making me throw my head back feeling my climax building as he fucks up into me slamming me on to him.
"Fuck yess! Nathan" I scream as I cum undone breathing heavily. I drop onto him and he lifts my hips fucking into me hard rolling his hips as he gropes at my ass repeatedly kissing along his body I flick my tongue over his nipple and he groans out so I do it again and switch to the other feeling him swell inside me throbbing and he growls.
"Fuck Peaches" loudly as I wine my hips bouncing my ass slowly dragging my pussy along his dick squeezing him.
Coming to a slowed stop I stay laying on top of him trying to catch our breathes and I look up at him.
"I love you Nathan" I tell him smiling and he smiles back and kisses me.
"I love you Nataliya" he tells me making me smile at him. I love to hear him say it.

After showering and getting ready for the day I decided I'd wear a skirt and look myself over.

"You always look so beautiful peaches" he tells me making me smile

"Aww thanks baby, you look handsome. Where we going?" I joke and he chuckles.
"I wish I was taking you out, you look hot as hell" he says and I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.
"We need to start preparing dinner baby" I tell him as he continues to kiss me.
"Hmm, I know" he says and sucks hard.
"Fuck, someones tryna leave there mark?" I say raising my brow and he kisses over it.
"Just territoral peaches. I like to show people that you're mine" he says and I laugh and back my ass into him.
"I don't think your mum wants to see me with a hickey.. From her grown ass son" I whine and he shrugs
"Who cares, your mine not hers" he says and spins me around kissing me.
"If you say so bubba" I say and he smiles.
"I like that" he says and I kiss him smiling.
"Good. Now we need to go shopping before your mum gets here" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"She'll go to mine next door anyways. Give her a surprise if we ain't done" he says and I laugh.
"Does she love Jaxon like a son too?" I ask him and he sighs nodding.
"She better not treat him better Bubba" I say and he just shrugs. My poor baby.
"I know that look and that feeling Nathan. You know you can talk to me about anything and I'm here always" I tell him and he pulls me in hugging me to him and I wrap my arms around his waist rubbing his back.
"I love you so much peaches" he tells me and I smile. Am I all he really has?
"I love you too bubba. I'm here" I tell him and squeeze him to me.
"I thought you just didn't like her that much. Not that she was the issue. Why are we having dinner with her?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I thought this is what you wanted" he says and I raise a brow.
"She's your mum baby not mine. It's your choice if you want a relationship with her" I tell him and he just shrugs unsure clearly.
"Do you want to see her today?" I ask him and he hesitates.
"Well that's definitely not a yes Bubba" I tell him and he sighs pulling me to sit on the bed.
"We have a weird relationship. I do as she says to keep her off my back like with the dates and seeing her now and then" he says and I sigh. It's more than what I have but it's not the point. She's his mother and there all they have left of each other.
"Baby do you want a relationship with her?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I don't know. I don't actually care to be honest peaches" he says and I sigh.
Todays gonna be a long ass day.