Chapter 86

"Dinner was amazing bubba" I tell him hand in hand as we stroll down a random road just taking in the place before we leave.
"You're welcome beautiful. I'll miss it here" he says and smiles down at me. Maybe one day bubba. I'll definitely have to learn Italian.
"I know baby, but we'll come back one day" I tell him hopeful and he nods and leans down kissing me. I take it deeper wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me and he wraps his muscular arms around me and picks me up walking us somewhere.
"One last hoorah" he says and I look around the darken back street and smirk at him.
Sliding down his body, I unfasten his trousers and pull out his hardening dick and stoke him as I kiss him tiptoeing up.
"Fuck me then bubba" I tell him and he spins me around and pulls my dress up in a haste and ripping my thong off he stuffs it into his pocket and I feel him rub his dick along my entrance. I slowly push back on him spreading myself open as he grabs ahold of my arms pulling them behind me and slamming into me all the way.
"Bubbaaaa!" I cry out feeling overly full as he hits my gspot straight away and he begins to roll his hips into me as he thrusts deep and hard groaning out as he slams into me making me a moaning mess and I just bend over and accept the dick.
"Fuck yesss!" I cry out as he continues to pound at me and my orgasm comes hard and fast.
"Nathannnn!" I scream as he fucks me through my orgasm and I clench around him tightly drawing him to cum and he suddenly roars out.
"Fuckkkk peachesss!" He yells as he spills into me and I roll my hips finishing him off.
He slowly pulls out of me and helps me stand straight before letting go of me and I grab the wipes from my bag and clean myself handing bubba some too.
"I'll definitely miss Verona" he says tucking his dick back in and laughing as I smirk at him while I pull my dress down.. Now pantyless
He pulls them out basically useless and I laugh shaking my head going to grab them when he pulls back and stuffs them back into his pocket again and takes my hand leading me out with a smile on his face.
"I love you bubba" I tell him and kiss his cheek.
"You have no idea how much I love you peaches, but I'll prove it to you for the rest of my life" he says and I melt into him making him chuckle and wrap his arm around me instead.

Back at the villa after a long ride and a shower, I lay back on the sofa watching bubba on his phone wondering what he's doing.
"Bubba, what you doing?" I ask him and he smiles.
"I've found an assistant peaches" he says excitedly and I laugh. Bless him.
"In Brighton, already?" I ask him and he nods wriggling his brows.
"I offer the best perks plus I pay more than necessary" he says and I raise my brow at him.
"Why? And what are these perks?" I ask him feeling slightly jealous suddenly and it must show because he puts his phone down and turns to me.
"Peaches, your not understanding. Curtis is my assistant. I don't need nor want another female in my life but you. Plus look what happened before" he says and I nod slowly and sigh heavily. Fucking hell Natty.
"What are the perks then?" I ask him with a smile and he smiles.
"I'll be there personal trainer for half the price and they get to be around you. So we'll see how that goes. Any weirdness and he's gone" he says raising his brow and I nod smirking at him.
"I understand bubba" I tell him and his serious face.
"Good now, shall we get back to what holiday we have left" he says hovering over me and kissing my neck as I spread my legs for him to settle between them.
"What's you got planned?" I ask and bite my lip as he lifts up the baggy tshirt I'm wearing and looks down between my legs.
"You cumming and cumming, all night long" he says and I moan as soon as his tongue swirls my clit.
"Yes baby" I moan holding his head as he sucks gently on my clit alternating between sucking and licking, driving me wild as he pulls on each hard nipple and bites down on my clit and I instantly cum with a cry.
"Bubbaaaa!" I moan out loud as he laps up my climax.
He looks up at me and lifts my ass up and pushes his tongue into my pussy making me instantly clench around him the deeper he goes then pulls out and pushes it into my ass and I moan out louder and he fucks me there slowly and I arch my back off the sofa feeling tingles as he slides his fingers into my wetness and fingers me at the same pace making me come undone ridiculously quick. He speeds up his tongue and fingers and I can't help but clench around both feeling my orgasm and he pushed down with his fingers and I start to climax, he fingers me faster making me sqiurt an he removes his fingers and laps from my ass up to my clit then sits up looking down on me, face soaked and I bite my lip and grab him kissing him forcefully and he pulls back and groans.
"I need to be inside you peaches" he says and I push him onto his back and climb on top of him pulling down his shorts, I straddle his hips and angle his throbbing dick towards my entrance. I slowly start to sink down onto him biting my lip as he fills me deeper.
"Fuck bubba" I moan out as he pulls my nipples and fucks up into me harder and I cry as I lean back angling him at my pleasurable spot. He rolls his hips with me and I moan out feeling my orgasm again and bounce down as he grabs my rocking hip and I grinds me on him deeper and I climax with a scream.
"Bubbaaaa!" I cry out as he continues to fuck up into me and I drop on his chest as he slams up into me and I just roll my hips clenching around him as he bouces my ass and he growls out and kisses me hard and bites my lip as he roars out.
I roll my hips finishing him off as he comes to a stop I rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beating strongly against my ear and smile. He'll be mine forever.