Chapter 17 Nathan's POV

I can't believe she's agreeing to all of this. She's not freaking out or running away. Literally told me what she wants aswell. I think I've finally found her. Nataliya Davis. My future wife. I knew I'd only marry once and it will definitely be her. I'm falling hard and fast but I'm enjoying it. I'm just hoping she feels the same as I do.
Sitting there watching her as we wait for our meals I can't take my eyes off of her and the smile on my face is becoming permanently fixed when I'm with her.
"Your quiet, are you OK?" she asks me and I nod still smiling.
"You've made me the happiest man by not running for one. And the fact you want the same things is a miracle" I tell her and she blushes chuckling.
"I'm done with running. I want you Nathan so that's what I'm gonna have. You" she says and I nod my head taking her hand and kissing it.
Our food arrives and we thank the waiter and tuck into it.
"Are you close with your parents?" I ask her and she sighs.
"I talk to my mum now and then but I'm close with my dad. He'll want to meet you if your planning on marrying his only daughter" She teases and I nod confident. Will he like me?
"That's fine. The sooner the better. You really want to do this beautiful?" I ask her and she smiles at me. I want to be with her more than anything.. Anyone I have before it's strange. But I'm going with it.
"Obviously baby. I see you in my future holding a mini us, kicking a ball in the garden I can see it now" she smiles again and I grab her hand. I feel so happy right now.
"You have no idea baby how much this means to me. My mums gonna be so happy. I hope. I know it's quick but I know what I want" I say and she nods smiling as I kiss her hand. I hope she accepts this. I want this.
"I know what I want. The moment I saw you I knew there was something about you. I wanted you more than anyone before" she tells me as she continues to eat her food.
"I know the feeling. I needed to talk to you. You looked way to good to be alone. I just hoped you liked what you seen" I tell her thinking of that day and she bites her lip looking at me lustful. I fucking love it.
"I love what I see always. When you spoke to me I was all giddy and nervous. But I needed to push myself" she says and I smile. Thank God she did. Not like I would of minded grafting after her. No matter how long it would of taken. She would of been mine.
"Well that's good to hear baby, your beyond beautiful and I was just praying you liked older guys aswell. I took a risk and it played out how I wanted it" I tell her finishing up my food and she smiles.
"It's been good here. With you. I'm happy and that's all that matters to me" she tells me and I nod agreeing.
"That's all that matters to me. Your happiness and it will for the rest of my life beautiful I promise" I tell her and she looks to be tearing up.
"Dont cry baby, I'm just telling you the truth" I tell her and she wipes at her eyes.
"No one's ever been so nice to me. I'm sorry I'm being silly" she says and I get out my seat and crounch down next to her.
"Your perfect Nataliya. Don't let anyone tell you differently" I tell her and kiss her. I'm falling so God damn fast. I don't want to scare her and make her run but I can't help how she makes me feel. I feel alive and like I can do anything with her.
"Do you want dessert baby or shall we go home?" I ask her and she grabs her bag.
"Let me go to the bathroom and we'll go home. I just want to be with you right now" she says and I smile and kiss her again.
"OK beautiful, I'll pay the bill" I tell her and she starts pulling cash from her purse and I shake my head.
"I've got this baby. Don't worry" I tell her and she raises a brow making me laugh.
"Let me pay half then at least she pushes two twenties into my hand and I put them back into her purse quickly and stand smiling at her screw face.
Walking away pleased with myself I pay the bill while I watch her walk away to the restroom. So sexy and all mine.

Driving back to my house I glance over at Nataliya smiling. If we're together like fully and we're talking about marriage and babies do I really need to be wearing a condom?
"Does this mean we don't have to use condoms anymore?" I ask her and she laughs.
"Remember the two year thing.. So what do you think handsome" she says and I laugh.
"It might not happen straight away anyways beautiful and we can plan the wedding asap if thats what you want" I ask her and she smiles at me
"Soon baby. We need to meet people and do all that first. Plus you haven't even got a ring or proposed Nathan. Slow down" she says and I sigh.
"I really do need to but you make me wanna drive to city hall and marry you right now" I tell her and she laughs at me. I'm being deadly serious.
"Your crazy baby" she says and I nod.
"I can't help how you make me feel beautiful" I tell her as we near the house.
And I swear theres two cars I haven't see before parked outside Nataliya's.
"Kyle" she says and I sigh again. Just when the day couldn't get any better her ex shows up. Now fucking what?