Chapter 5 Nathan's POV

Walking out of Nataliya's to this fucking stupid date when I just want her is gonna be hard this time around. I don't care about dating my mother's choice of women. I'm a grown man and I'll make my own decisions. I want Nataliya. Just sex. I don't know..
She seemed upset when I mentioned I was going on a date and I won't lie inside that made me happy. Does she want me just as much?
Pulling off to this godforsaken date and all I can think about is Nataliya. The way her body flexed when I ran my hands over her. Fuck get your head out the clouds Nathan.

Pulling up at the restaurant my mother booked for us and climbing out, I take a deep breath and head over. Here goes nothing.
Walking into the restaurant I stop at the front desk and look at the hostess checking me out and I can't help but roll my eyes.
"Parker, table for two" I tell her and she smiles up at me tapping away at her computer.
"Oh yes. Your date has already arrived sir. Follow me" she says and walks ahead escorting me to my fucking date.
A women in he thirties I'd say stands and smiles at me. Smiling back to be nice I look her over disappointed. She has nothing on Nataliya. Whoa..
"Hi, I'm Jess" she says and I nod sitting down.
"Nathan" I tell her and she sits again looking at me perplexed. What?
"Can I get you something to drink?" the waitress says looking at me.
"Three fingers of bourbon" I tell her and I look over the menu. I'm gonna need a stiff drink to get me though this crap.
"So Nathan, your mother tells me your a personal trainer. You ever thought about doing anthing else?" Jess asks me and I raise a brow at her.
"No. Not really. Why would I?" I say and I don't quite understand why she'd bring this up now.. So soon.
"It's just. I thought you'd have an actual job not a hobby" she says and I raise my brow at her again.
"Are you serious right now?" I ask her as the waiteress puts down my drink an Jess looks at me confused. I down my drink.
"Fuck this shit" I say throwing a twenty on the table for the drinks and walk out. Who the fuck does she think she is. Stuck up bitch. No thanks mother that's not my type.
I climb back into my car pissed and start the engine. How fucking dare she talk shit about my job.

Finally pulling up back home I see Nataliya putting out her trash and jump out hurriedly. I just want her.
"Back already. Was it that bad" she asks and I know she's cooking something because it smells delicious.
"Some stuck up bitch looking down her nose at me" I just say and she crosses her arms.
"There's nothing wrong with you. Is she crazy?" she asks and I laugh.
"What you upto anyways beautiful" I ask her and she smiles.
"Cooking dinner. Would u like to join me if you didn't eat already that is" she says pausing and I shake my head no. I'm fucking starving.
"I need a drink" I tell her and she smiles nodding towards the house.
Walking in straight to the kitchen she pulls out a bottle of bourbon and two tumblers and pours us both a good amount. How could I not want her?
"So what you making?" I ask her feeling like I'm in heaven from the smell of her food.
"salmon and garlic baby potatoes with asparagus on the side. That OK?" she asks me and I smile at her.
"Everything you do is more than OK" I tell her without thinking and she smiles at me.
"Well I hope you like it. It's nearly done" she says pulling out plates from her top cupboard and her t-shirt rises up a little and I can't help but watch her. She's fucking sexy. God damn it.
She walks over to the dining table and starts to set it up, walking back to grab cutlery. I can't take my eyes off of her the way she floats around like a fucking angel. Fucking hell Nathan.
"When you're finished checking me out fill me up" she says pointing to her empty glass.
I down the rest of mine gathering my bearings and chuckle.
"I can't help it, I like what I see" I tell her cocky and she looks at me over her shoulder and smiles. So God damn beautiful.
"Well the feelings more than mutual Nathan" she tells me and I swear all my blood rushes to my dick making me feel light headed at her words.
I take a deep breath and watch her plate up our food then putting the pots to soak in the bowl while I bring the food over to the table. I grab her drink putting it down and fill mine up.
"So your date was a fail.. Will you be telling your mum that? What about future dates. Will there be more?" she asks me cutting into her food and I sigh.
"I'll call my mother tomorrow. And I hope not but she says she's getting older and wants grandchildren from me. And she won't stop untill I'm settled and happy" I tell her honestly and she smiles at me.
"Well it's understandable Nathan. Your her baby. She wants you to experience what she did and then some because she'll be there Nana" she tells me and I just look at her with awe. She's perfect. Why can't I date her?
"I get it, but I'll never get what I want" I say more to myself than her.
"Tell me what you want" she says looking at me and I lick my lips. Should I tell her I want her. Wet and naked in my bed screaming my name? Or is that too soon..
"It doesn't matter because I wont get what I want Nataliya" I tell her and put some of the salmon into my mouth. Fuck it's good. She can cook amazingly. Is there anything she can't do? She's amazing. So far so good.