Chapter 113

Arriving home bubba drops the bags and I grab him by his tshirt pulling him down to me and kissing him forcefully as I wrap my arms around his neck and he instantly responds pulling me closer and picking me up.
"I want you now" I pull back telling him and he kisses me again pulling his clothes down first before pulling my underwear to the side and angling his dick into me as I sink down moaning out.
"Shitt! Fuck me bubba!" I moan and he slams up into me making me scream out. He holds me up against the wall and begins to pound up into me as he holds me with one arm and my throat with the other.
"Fuck! Squeeze that dick peaches. It's all yours" he groans and I do so repeatedly feeling my orgasm build the more he fucks into me hard and deep.
"Don't stop!" I cry out and he squeezes my throat bringing me to the edge and he rolls his hips oh so fucking deep and I feel myself gush as he slams into me. I scream out loud gripping at his shoulders along with his dick. I feel his throbbing hard inside me as I slide myself up and down him and he roars out and let's go spilling into me and I feel myself cumming again at the amazing feeling. Damn.
He comes to a stop and rests his head against mine and kisses me affectionately.
"This is what we needed peaches" he says and I kiss him again.
"Always bubba, nothing beats being connected with you like this" I tell him and he smiles kissing me more as he slowly pulls out of me and settles me on my feet.
"I love you and if I didn't pull out I'll continue" he says and I smile up at him.
"I know and I love you too. Let's clean up and head back out all that shopping made me hungry" I say and he picks me up and runs up the stairs with me.

After showering and changing into a blue dinner dress with the white sandals and bag still, I look bubba over and smile. He's so hot and actually mine. Still blows my mind.
"When you're done checking me out shall we go?" He asks and I bite my lip at being caught oggling him and he chuckles.
"I know the feeling beautiful, you look amazing in that dress" he says walking over to me and wrapping me up.
"Thank you bubba you know I love you in everything.. Litreally. It's unfair" I say and pout at him making him chuckle and kiss me.
"Now you know how I feel when I look at you. My eyes don't see anyone else peaches. Just you" he says and I blush as I smile up at him.
"You always know what to say bubba" I tell him as he leads us out and he smiles down at me.
"I'm just honest with you peaches. Always" he says and kisses my head as we get to the bottom of the stairs and he looks at all the bags.
"I'll move them when we come back and you can see what to pack" he says and I grin giddy. I can't wait. He won't see me in the honeymoon first night white one until the night. I just hope it looks as good as I'm imagining it.
"Don't over think anything baby. You'll look incredibly sexy in every last piece" he tells me and I nod at him.
"I just want it to be perfect. I didn't imagine I'd be pregnant that's all" I tell him as we walk out and he locks up and hugs me.
"It will be perfect baby. Being pregnant won't change anything. I promise you that peaches" he tells me and I smile and kiss him.
"Thank you bubba. I hope you're right" I say and he nods and smiles walking me back to the car.
I slide in and bubba walks around and climbs in. He starts up quickly pulling off as I pull my phone out and call my dad again.
"Hello where are you?" I say as soon as it connects.
"In the city centre drinking a pint waiting for you both" dad says and I chuckle.
"OK where on our way. What's it called?" I ask him hoping bubba knows where we're going.
"They serve food here, looks good too. It's called The Manor it's next to Sainsbury" he says.
"OK, we'll find it don't leave" I tell him.
"Alright sweetheart, see you soon" he says and I smile as we hang up.
"OK, so he's at a pub restaurant called The Manor? Have you heard of it? Next to a Sainsbury he said" I ask bubba and he nods.
"Yeah I've met clients in there. They do serve good food" he says and I nod. He eats steak everywhere so that doesn't help me.
"Alright well atleast we know where they are" I say wondering what clients he'd be meeting there?
"So as you're clearly overthinking about it, I might aswell tell you that I'm opening a gym down here. It was gonna be a surprise" he says and I sigh.
"I'm sorry bubba. I'm happy for you. Congratulations baby" I tell him and rub his thigh. Now I feel shit.
"Peaches I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise our relationship. There is no one better than you in my eyes. You're perfect in every way and I love you more than anything please believe that" he says and I feel tears falling and he suddenly looks at me and pulls over.
"Baby why are you crying? I'm sorry peaches" he says taking my hands and I shake my head at him.
"You've done nothing wrong, it's me. My brains reading into everything way too much and it's driving me crazy. I trust you completely bubba, I promise it's just things are bugging me more than usual" I tell him and he kisses my hands.
"Thank you for telling me peaches and thank you for trusting me because I'd never in a million, trillion years think of hurting you let alone going through with it" he says wiping my tears as they continue to fall at his words.
"Don't cry peaches, it's gonna be OK baby" he says and I sniffle and fan my eyes. I need to get a grip and fast fucking hell.
"Let's just go bubba. I'm OK really just heightened emotions. Don't worry" I tell him and he nods slowly unsure but does as I say pulling off. I'm hungry too.