Chapter 71

After showering and getting ready I'm finally done.

I grab my purse and put in my gloss and phone and turn to see Nathan

"Bubba you look hot, like damn" I say and he chuckles.
"Thank peaches, you look beautiful as always, you ready?" he asks and I nod with a smile walking over to him. I run my hand down his silk black tie and kiss him gently.
"Let's go then before we get carried away because you look gorgeous" he says and I grin chuckling and get tugged out the room laughing. Bless my insatiable Bubba.

Arriving at the restaurant Bubba speaks in Italian and we're escorted to a table and seated with menus.
"Bubba it's all in Italian" I whine and he chuckles at me.
"Tell me what you want and I'll tell you if they have it" he says and I bite my lip thinking.
"Erm.. Something with chicken?" I say and he nods putting down the menu and looking at me.
The waiter comes back and Bubba orders a bottle of white and our meals in Italian and I cant help clenching my thighs as he speaks. He sounds hot as fuck.
The waiter leaves with a smile and Bubba smiles at me.
"How you enjoying the holiday so far?" he asks and I perk up.
"It's amazing, I love it bubba, I know you probably have plans for us. How long we staying?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Two weeks unless you wanted to stay longer. We are in our own home after all" he says and I smirk.
"Mr baller, we can do what ever you like" I tell him and he smiles.
"We'll see how it goes then beautiful" he tells me and I nod as the waiter arrives again with our drinks.
Bubba tells him something and he nods smiling leaving us again and I pick up my wine and take a drink.
"I was thinking of inviting my dad when we get back home for a weekend if that's OK bubba" I ask him and he smiles.
"It's your home to baby. Do whatever you want" he says and kisses my hand tenderly.
"Thank you baby, it means alot that you too get along" I tell him and he nods understanding.
"Have you still not spoken to your mother?" I ask him and he shakes his head. Great.
"What's her problem. It's gotta be more than me. What did I even do Bubba?" I ask him and he shakes his head again.
"Baby no. You did nothing wrong, she clearly doesn't want to see me again because I won't choose her over you. Ever!" he tells me and I offer him a smile small.
"I love that bubba but it makes me sad for you. I thought I could bring you back together" I tell him and he sighs.
"So did I. I thought she'd be happy I found someone I wanted to spend my life with but she's just ungrateful and doesn't like that she didn't pick for me. I don't understand her half the time" he says and I sigh picking my drink back up and downing it.
"Dont let her bother you baby. Shes not worth it. No one is" he says and I nod agreeing. She isn't worth ruining our holiday over, something we can't change.
"OK bubba no more depressing talk. Do we have a plan for my birthday or we just taking the day as it comes?" I ask him and he taps his nose.
"I definitely have a plan peaches. I hope you love it all" he says and looks a little nervous. Aww bubba.
"Do I have to wait or you gonna tell me?" I ask him and he chuckles.
"All in good time baby" he says and I smile. He's always planning something.
Our food arrives and I look at it mouth watering and pick up my fork digging in while Nathan speaks to the waiter again.
"More wine peaches?" he asks and I nod as he fills up my glass.
"I hope this never ends Bubba. I love being with you" I tell him and he smiles picking up his glass.
"And I love being with you. Nothing compares and our life is gonna be perfect" he says and I grin hoping he's right.

Finishing eating I drink my wine and look over the rim at Bubba.
"I can't wait to get you back to the mansion and get you out that dress peaches" he tells me and I down my drink and look at him sparkling eyes.
"I'm ready when you are" I tell him licking my lips and he holds up his hand and the waiter comes rushing over.
"Dai un'occhiata" he says to him and he walks away. Huh?
"I asked for the cheque" he elaborates and I nod.
He comes back and Bubba taps his card and stands. OK I guess we're leaving.
He takes my hand as I grab my purse and leads us out towards a taxi.
Speaking in the sexy language again to the driver we get in and he pulls off and I can't keep my hands off of him.
"I can't wait to ride you daddy" I whisper in his ear and he groans and kisses me forcefully sliding his tongue along my mouth so I suck on his tongue making him groan louder and grip my hips.

The taxi comes to a stop after about ten minutes and I jump out running to the door and opening it with the key in my hand and feel Nathan come up behind me an spank my ass. Hard.. Fuck!
"I wanna be inside you now peaches" he says and pushes the door open and suddenly my drees is being lifted up and I'm wrapping my legs around his waist and being walking to the sofa.
He drops down still holding me and undoes his trousers. I push my hand down quickly finding him hard as stone in my hand and moan. Fuck. I climb off of him and pull down my underwear Stepping out of them and he pulls down his trousers and boxer.
Time to get me some daddy!