Chapter 79

Nataliya's Birthday 🎂🥳

Waking up I stretch my body feeling Nathan and instantly smile.
He's so big and muscular, I love it and I wouldn't change a thing as I look over his naked body asleep still.
I run my hand lightly down his abs and see his meaty dick just laying against his thigh and I bite my lip wanting it.
I rub my hand over it down to his balls and it twitches and slowly starts to grow. I can't take my eyes off it, the size it is when flaccid is impressive but actually watching it grow up his stomach as he shifts i watch him open his eyes and smile at me.
"Having fun peaches?" He asks and I smile at him as he sits up and looks at his hard on.
"Absolutely, it is my birthday after all" I say and he wraps his arms around me and pulls rolls on top of me kissing my neck and down my body.
"Happy birthday my beautiful peaches" he says looking up at me sat between my legs and he licks up my slit and hums at me.
"Happy indeed" I moan out arching my back off the bed as he goes back for more.
"Fuck! Yes Bubba!" I moan out as he swirls his tongue into me spreading my legs open wider as he begins to fuck me slowly with his tongue building up my orgasm.
I tug on his hair as I roll my hips pushing him deeper and I begin clenching around his tongue and arch my back as I cry out cumming.
"Babyyy" I moan as he laps up my climax and groans as he begins to eat at me, sucking on my clit harshly as I pull his hair and moan louder as I climax again. Fuck!
I look down on him just enjoying what he's doing and he pushes in his fingers and begins to finger me slow and deep and I cry out as his magic fingers work me into oblivion.
"Yessss Nathann" I scream out as I cum hard and he hums and licks my climax from his fingers.
"So delicious peaches" he says wiping his face and hovering over me.
I grab his dick and begin to stroke him as he kisses me and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I moan into his mouth tasting myself and pulling him to enter me. Lifting my legs up as he continues to kiss me, he pushes his dick into me slowly filling me up. Fuck!
Starting of slow as he rolls his hips in and out of me thrusting deep and slowly driving me insane and my heated body feeling sensitive everywhere as he begins to kiss down my neck as he holds onto the headboard giving me long deep strokes.
"I love you so much bubba" I moan as he makes love to me and he groans out feeling me tightening around him getting close.
"I love you so much peaches" he tells me with a groan and looking me in my eyes and he grabs at my ass pushing deeper.
"Cum for daddy peaches" he coaxs and begins to angle his dick hitting my gspot more and I moan out scratching down his back as I cum.
"Daddyyy!" I moan loud as I grip his dick and he kisses me and starts to build up his pace thrusting into me harder and I cry out loving it.. him.
My legs get lifted higher and he gets lost in fucking me as he grabs ahold of my thighs and begins to pound into me chasing his own orgasm.
"Fuck! Yess daddy!" I scream as he continues and I scream out cumming again feeling him pulsate inside me now and he squeezes his eyes shut and roars out.
"Fuckkkk peachesss!" He groans out loud as I feel him spilling into me.
Damn daddy!

After showering and pulling on shorts and a tshirt I wait for Nathan like he asked and check my phone seeing a text from Vanessa and my dad.

Dad: Happy Birthday Natty! 🎉 I'll call you later x

Vanessa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Xx 🥳🎂🏝🎉🎊🎁

Laughing at all the emoji I text them both back.

Nataliya: Thank you. Love you X

Putting my phone down I realise I didn't get anything from Casey or my mum. Sighing heavily I try push it to the back of my mind and smile as Nathan comes walking back in.
"You ready beautiful?" He asks me as I stand and nod getting excited again.
"Definitely Bubba" I tell him rushing over to him and he kisses me then chuckles.
"Come on you" he says and leads me out the bedroom and down the stairs.
I walk into the livingroom covered in Happy birthday balloons with gold and silver banners and a lot of gift bags.
"Aww baby" I say turning to him and he smiles and kisses me.
"Sit down, open them peaches" he says excitedly and I clap giddy and walk over to the sofa where they are.
"He hands me a glass of champagne and I drink it down quickly and hand it back to him and sit down.
Picking up the first gifts I open a new coat and smile at Bubba thanking him by blowing him a kiss. He does listen and pay attention.
I work my way through clothes, shoes, boots, trainers, bags, jewellery, perfume, makeup, cream, chocolates, alcohol and I look up at him holding flowers now.
"Baby this is alot" I tell him and he shrugs.
"You're priceless to me peaches. You can have whatever you want" he says and hands me the biggest bunch of red roses.
"I love everything Bubba, thank you soo much! I love you" I tell him standing and putting the flowers down as I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I love you more than anything peaches" he says and kisses me again.
I really do feel the love. Always with my Bubba but today it's overwhelming. Damn.

 Damn