Chapter 64

"I've just met her. The names Maria Stark and I've hired her for you. I told her everything she's gonna be doing and what you expect from her" Vanessa tells me down the phone as I dress quickly ready for the removal men to get here.
"Your a gem babe, thank you so much. Did you tell her about the salary and the boutique website" I ask her and she hums.
"All of it hun. You officially have a manager and it only took two days" she says and I do a little happy dance to myself.
"Thank you for everything babe, I have to go because there gonna be here soon I love you" I tell her and she hums.
"Alright babe, call me if you need anything else. I love you too" she says and we hang up.
Standing in the mirror now dressed and ready to move I look at my appearance flipping my hair over.

"Beautiful, the guys are here was that everything?" Bubba asks and I nod

"Well I'm ready to go" I tell him walking over to him grabbing my bag.
I give my bedroom one last look and smile. It was fun for the time being.
Walking down the stairs with Nathan I look around my house one last time and smile. It's time to leave. Goodbye home.
Walking out and locking up Nathan smiles at me and looks at his house next door.
"We'll be back one day peaches" he says and I smile hoping I do and walk to my car.
"I'll see you soon, if you need anything at all just ring me baby. I love you and be safe" he tells me holding my hips and pulling me in to him.
"I love you too Bubba, drive safe and I'll see you soon" I tell him and kiss him again. He opens my car door and helps me in and kisses me again closing my door and waving me off. I watch him climb into his car from the rear view mirror and follow behind us.
I haven't seen the security for a few days I wonder if it's safe now. Either way no one knows where we're going.

Pulling in a McDonald's drive thru I order myself a big mac meal and strawberry milkshake and pay for my meal on my card and drive off with my food on my lap picking at it. I haven't had McDonald's in so long.
Just about finishing my food my phone rings through the car speakers and I answer it seeing Nathan.
"Hey Bubba, you OK?" I ask him and he hums.
"I miss you already peaches, you enjoying your McDonald's?" he asks me and I look out my mirror and see him coming up behind me.
"Delicious just like you" I tell him and laugh and he chuckles.
"We should arrive together beautiful. Hopefully anyways" he says and I smile.
"Well if you stay close we will" I tell him revving the gas and speeding up seeing him become further behind.
"You wanna play peaches" he says and I see him coming up behind me and I swerv and he swervs around me. And comes up next to me.
I roll down my window and glance at him.
"No more playing beautiful. Let's get there in one peice" he says to me over the phone and I nod at him
"OK bubba, see you soon" I tell him and blow him a kiss.

After another hour I finally arrive at the new house and see the removal guys parked up out front. I drive through the gates and up to the house with them following behind.
Jumping out I see Nathan coming in and he parks next to me and climbs out.
"You OK peaches?" he asks me and I smile
"All good bubba, go sort your friends and I'll wait here" I tell him and he nods and jogs over to them. I lean against my car and wait for Nathan to come back and pull out my phone I take a picture of myself with the house behind and send it to Vanessa.

Me: it's so beautiful out here babe you have to come visit soon Xx

Putting my phone away Bubba comes back over to me and takes my hand.
"Let's get inside beautiful" he says and leads me towards the front door.
Opening it up he swoops down and picks me up bridal style and carries me over the threshold.
"Welcome home peaches" he says and spins me around holding me up kissing me.
"It's amazing, you're amazing. I love it" I tell him looking around. Everything's just perfect.
"This is all us baby" he tells me and puts me on my feet. The removal guys start bringing in the gym equipment and I leave Nathan to it and walk around the house looking at everything. Running my hands over the furniture and grinning ear to ear. I love everything here. I can't believe this is gonna be my home. Wow.
I run up the stairs and start opening doors seeing which bedrooms gonna be ours and I find the perfect one. Whoa this is it. This is the one. It's big and beautiful soft creams and golds with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the sea.
"This was ment to be a surprise" I hear bubba say coming in behind me.
"Aww I'm sorry baby I got to excited. I love it" I tell him and he smiles.
"You seen them all?" he asks me and I nod
"This will be our room right?" I say and he nods grinning walking me backwards kissing my neck.
"This is where we make baby Nathan's" he says and lays me on my back and hovering over me.
I can't fucking wait. We don't exactly use condoms anymore for some reason. Are we ready?