Chapter 15

"Why am I so nervous.. Will they like me Nathan?" I ask him and he chuckles grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"They'll love you baby. Don't worry, I'm here" he says and I smile at him. It makes me feel a little better.
"OK thank you. Let's do this. Do I look OK?" I ask him and he smiles.
"You look perfect, beautiful. Well that's my opinion anyways so who cares what anyone else thinks" he says and I laugh. Bless him.
"Thanks baby" I tell him and he smiles and climbs out the car. Jogging around to me he opens my door and helps me out like the gentleman he is and I kiss him quickly.
"You ready beautiful?" he asks me and I take a deep breath. You can do this Nataliya!
"Yep! Let's go" I smile at him and he takes my hand escorting me in to the building.
"Mr. Parker you're back. Who's this?" some woman asks looking me over and I smile at her. What bitch.
"This beautiful woman is my partner Alice, watch your tone when you speak about her" he commands with authority and she shuts down instantly.
I squeeze his hand silently thanking him and he leads me away.
"Sorry about her baby. I wasn't expecting her to be here today. She drives me fucking crazy" he says and I raise a brow. Is she an ex or something still fucking pining.. Great.
"Who is she?" I ask him looking up at him and he sighs.
"A damn good receptionist who I'd love to fire every damn day but she does an amazing job" he says and I nod understanding the dilemma. Still she better keep her eyes off what's mine. I saw the way she was watching him. I'll fuck her up.
"OK good, she don't want this problem" I tell him and he laughs and cuddles into me kissing my forehead.

Walking into Nathan's office I take a seat in I assume his and spin in the chair and lean back crossing my legs.
"Comfortable beautiful?" he smirks at me and I smile at him.
"Always, am I waiting here while you do your session handsome?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"You can if you'd like to. But I want you to meet my team at some point" he says and I nod.
"I'd love to. Where are they?" I ask and the door knocks.
"Probably them now" he says and I start to heavily breathe and sit up straighter. Your fine Nataliya.
"Nathan finally, good to see you man" his friend says patting his shoulder and Nathan nods at him.
"It's been three days. You couldn't handle it? Have we been flooded with clients suddenly?" he asks sarcastically and I smile at him. He's in boss mode. I like him.
"Very funny Nathan, who's this beautiful lady and why is she with you?" he asks Nathan and I raise a brow. Now now boys.
"Hi my names Nataliya. Nathan's girl, nice to meet you" I say smiling when I just wanna laugh as his face drops.
"Oh wow! I'm Kade, nice to meet you" he says looking between us both shocked. What's wrong?
"I'm Tyrone by the the way. Is this her from that day at yours. Because she's hot"
Tyrone says and I start to feel awkward as everyone looks at me. Jeez.
"Why you all staring at me? Your making me feel uncomfortable" I tell them and they all look away accept Nathan who chuckles and walks around to me and hugs me into him.
"So now we've established that she's my girl and we see the gap we're not blind but we don't care. So put your eyes back in and I don't want to catch any of you being disrespectful to or about Nataliya because you'll have me to deal with. Understand boys?" Nathan says from next to me and they both sigh nodding.
"Yes boss, Yeah boss" they both say and I look to Nathan and smile. That's twice now. Is he gonna get sick of me and just well dump me at the curb.
"Well I have a session with Blaine so I'll be back in an hour tops beautiful. If they annoy you just tell them to go away. Or come get me anytime. OK?" Nathan says and I nod smiling up at him.
"I'll do some work from my laptop it's in my bag. I'm good baby" I say and he smiles.
"I'm watching you both" he warns Kade and Tyrone and they both hold up there hands and follow him out. Good call.
Pulling out my laptop I load it up and plug in the charger and type in my password quickly.
Loading up the boutique website I login as manager and check I've done everything I need before I go in. Maybe after we've done here we can check it out I have the keys after all.

Typing away an email to my assistant thanking her and to make sure she turns up too.
I have my head in the screen looking at boots as the door suddenly opens.
"Beautiful, you ready?" Nathan suddenly says and I look up to him smiling at me. He's so cute. I love it.
"Yeah I'm ready, how was your session?" I ask him shutting everything down and putting it away.
"Good thanks, Blaine's a beast and keeps me going consistently" he says and I can tell he's fresh from a shower as his hair drips and that's all I can see when I look at him. He's so fucking hot and all mine.
"... Nataliya are you listening baby?" I zone back in and shake my head.
"Huh? Sorry what did you say baby" I ask and he chuckles as I walk over to him and run my hand through his wet hair.
"What you thinking about then beautiful" he smirks and I feel my cheeks heat up. Fuck.
"Erm.. Just how hot you look right now" I say and he kisses me forcefully and I moan into his mouth going weak at the knees.