Chapter 96

It's been a few days and we haven't heard anything from Jaxon. Bubba, me and Vanessa are on the way to his house to go collect all her things.
"I can't thank you both enough for helping me with this, why couldn't it just work out for me" she says from the back seat and I turn to her offering her a smile.
"It'll get better babe. New city, new start. Find yourself before you find a man" I tell her because that's what I planned.. Nathan kinda happened but I wouldn't change any of it no matter how rushed people think we're going. I love him and it's happening. Why wait?
"You're right babe. Thank you though for everything" she says again and I nod at her giving her hand a gentle squeeze.
"You're more than welcome Vanessa. I think I've found you the perfect house, it's not too far from us either" Bubba tells her and I didn't even think he was looking yet.
"Bubba you said after the wedding" I say and he nods.
"I know peaches, I was just browsing anyways for myself and came across it" he tells me and I hum at him as we finally get closer to Jaxon's.
"Well I appreciate it Nathan, anything you need. Any of you. Ask me. I don't know how I'll ever repay you" she says and Bubba shakes his head.
"It's on us Vanessa, well me.. an apology for setting you up with my dickhead friend. I'm sorry love" he says and I smile at him and lean over kissing his cheek and he smiles at me.
"You are crazy but I love it!" She beams happily and I chuckle and relax back.

Finally pulling up at Jaxon's I take off my seat belt and look to Vanessa and bubba jumps out.
"You ready babe?" I ask her and she nods pulling out her keys.
"Let's get this over with" she says as my door opens and she climbs out as bubba holds out his hand to me.
Accepting it, I climb out and kiss him affectionately.
"Please don't let him piss you off bubba" I say to him running my hand down his shirt and he sighs.
"I'll try peaches, he seriously wounds me up" he says and I kiss him again and take his hand leading him inside behind Vanessa.
"What the fuck do you want?" I hear and see Jaxon approaching us.
"Great you're all here" he says sighing and I roll my eyes.
"I'm here for my things like you said Jax. Don't make this difficult" she tells him and he laughs.
"Don't ever call me Jax again, it makes me cringe hearing you say it" and I gasp. Wow!
"That's enough Jaxon! Just let her collect her things and we'll leave" bubba says and Vanessa runs up the stairs so I follow her up and into a bedroom.
"He's so cruel Natty!" She cries and I hug her to me holding her as I rub her back.
"I know babe. But he's out of your life after today. Fuck him and his obnoxious shit!" I tell her looking at her now and she wipes her eyes chucking.
"Your right, fuck him!" She says and smiles. That's my girl.
She walks off into a closet and I look around the room she has hardly anything in here.
"Vanessa? Where's all your things?" I ask her and she sighs.
"By the looks of it he packed my shit up already. Its just in here" she calls back and I roll my eyes again and start to help her fold her clothes and pack them away.

After some time we're finally finished and all Vanessa's things are packed.
"Bubba" I call out from the doorway and he comes jogging towards me.
"Can you help bring her things down please?" I ask him and he smiles and kisses me.
"Sure peaches" he says walking in the room and I watch his muscles flex as he picks up a suitcase in each hand and a few bags.
"So hot!" I tell him and bite my lip making him chuckle and do a few reps. Even hotter..
"All for my beautiful peaches" he says walking out and Vanessa chuckles.
"You got your one Natty babe" she says and I grin happily but still feeling shit for my bestie.
"You will soon, come on babe" I say picking up a bag as she grabs the rest and we walk out leaving the shithead behind.
"Good radiance to you trash" he calls out as we walk out the front door and slams it behind us. Dick.
"Get in the car girls" bubba says pissed handing me the keys and storming through the front door.
"Who the fuck you calling trash?" Punch.. I turn and pull Vanessa towards the car and open the back door.
"Get in" I tell her and she does so and I close the door on her and walk back toward the front door seeing Nathan stood over Jaxon.
"Bubba!" I call him and he looks to me slowly.
"He's not worth it baby, let's go home please" I say holding out my hand to him and he looks back to Jaxon and spits down at him like he's trash.
"Don't call me ever again" Nathan says and slams the door shut behind him and takes my hand.
"I'll drive bubba" I tell him and he shakes his head.
"I'm OK peaches. I promise. You relax" he tells me and kisses me opening the car door for me.

Finally home and sitting in the kitchen with bubba and Vanessa cleaning his hand. He'd pushed Jax that many times, he's split his knuckles open.
"I can't believe it. Did you fuck him up?" Vanessa asks from the kitchen counter and bubba laughs.
"Of course, he's got nothing on me" he says making her laugh.
"Well thanks again he deserves a beating after everything he said about Natty" she says and I nod. I don't condone violence but he needed something.
"Well he's out of our lifes now for good, I'm done" he says and I nod accepting it. Nathan tried and Jaxon was a dick.
"Me too" Vanessa says jumping down.
"Well enough of him.. Let me make you guys dinner. My appreciation" she says hand on her heart and I smile at her.
"Sounds good babe" I tell her leading bubba out and up the stairs.
I walk him into the bedroom and kick off my shoes and pull my tshirt over my head. I drop it to the floor and get ready to unclipped my bra.
"Come fuck me daddy" I tell him dropping my bra as I walk backwards towards the bathroom.
He rushes over to me kicking off his trainer and pulling his tshirt off as I make it to the bathroom his hands are instantly on me and he's running his hands down my body and back up to my nipples.
"So sexy peaches" he says as he watches me bite my lip in the mirror.
Spinning in his arms I unfasten my jeans and bubba pulls them down my legs and helps me step out of them. He looks me over licking his lips and drops his jeans kicking them off and away.
"So hot daddy" I sat running my hand up his muscular arms and over his toned chest. Fuck he's all mine.
He hooks his fingers in my underwear and rips them off me throwing the tattered material to the floor and picking me up.
He rocks his dick along my wetness and I lift my ass holding onto his shoulders and sink down onto him moaning.
"Fuck bubba!" I cry out as he slams into me spreading my ass and I feel him so deep inside me.
"Take it all, it's yours peaches" he groans as I clench around him repeatedly as I scratch at his back even more.
"Fuck yessss!" I scream out as I suddenly cum as he pounds at my gspot and I cum again, and again.
"Bubbaaaaa!" I scream out as I feel him throb inside me and he bounces my ass along his dick and all I can do is moan and hold on.
"Fuckkkk! Peachesss!" He roars out and I feel him spill into me.
I roll my hips and kiss him while he finishes.
I love this man.