Chapter 46

Walking into Ann summers and my excitements bubbling to see what I can buy for Nathan is overloaded.
"Where shall we start?" he asks me looking lost. Bless him
I pull him along to the matching bra and panties sets and look at them all with heart eyes.
"I love them all baby" I whine and he chuckles.
"Buy what ever you want peaches" he says and I sigh.
"I don't want to spend all your money on knickers Nathan" I tell him raising my brow and he laughs.
"You couldn't even if you tried peaches" he tells me and I keep my brow raised.
"You know what I mean baby" I whine and he wraps me in his arms.
"Just buy one of everything if that's what you want to do baby. I want to see you in them all too" he tells me kissing me and grabs a set looking at it holding it against me.
"So sexy but I need you wearing it so I can rip if off.. That's why we're buying new ones right?" he asks and I chuckle.
"No but what ever floats your boat baby" I tell him taking it and putting it back grabbing my size in a few different sets and place them into the basket Nathan holds and pull him along to the next section.

Trying all different ones on I seriously love them all and I look fucking hot in them too.
"You ready peaches? You want more?" he asks me as I walk out the changing room holding up the items.
"You taking them all?" he asks as I look at him grinning.
"That's a yes then, come on let's check out" he says and I kiss him walking with him to the tills.
"Thank you for shopping at Ann summers" the lady says smiling at us and we leave the store Nathan carrying the bags.
"Now where peaches?" he asks me and I shrug not really sure.
"Do you need anything baby?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"I have all I need to have some fun" he says holding up the bags and I laugh. Of course he does.
"I bet you do handsome. Let's go into here and look for some different ones you might like. Maybe an outfit" I tease and he groans pulling me into the shop.
Walking straight over to them I find a few sexy ones and everything I look at he grabs in my size plus a few he likes and heads to the till.
"No more getting naked behind a curtain your killing me" he says and I chuckle wrapping my arms around his waist.
After paying and leaving the store we head out and walk around looking in shops and come to a shoe shop.
"Let's go in here" he says pulling me inside as I sigh not wanting to spend anymore. He's spent hundreds already just on lingerie. Fucking hell.
Walking around the shop I find black thigh high boots that I can't take my eyes off and I pick them up looking at the price and my eyes pop. HA no thanks..
"Can I assist you with anything?" a woman asks us and I shake my head.
"Actually yes, can I get these in a seven please" Nathan tells her handing her the boot and I put my hand on my head.
"Sure I'll be right back" she says walking off and Nathan turns looking at me.
"Let me do this peaches. It makes me happy seeing you happy OK" he says and I nod slowly defeated. Why am I fighting this?
"I'll try OK" I tell him and he nods.
"That's all I ask baby, you might aswell get used to it because this is your life now. Spoiled" he says cocky and I push him playfully.
"If you say so baller" I tease and he laughs feeling his pocket.
"Jaxon" he says looking at his phone. I nod and walk around the shop while he takes the call looking at the shoes. The lady comes back with the boots and hands them to me and I smile at her and find somewhere to sit to try them on.
Sitting I take off my heels and pull the boots on and over my jeans. Wow.
"Sexy peaches" I look up seeing Nathan looking at me holding the phone to his ear still.
"We're going out for lunch after bro" he says down the phone then looks to me.
"Vanessa's nearly here? Fuck" he says and I jump up. Fuck.
"I need to help her get ready for her date baby" I tell him sitting back down and taking the boots off. I put my heels back on and he takes the boots from me and walks to the till. He ain't giving up on this still.
Watching him tap his card I look at the lady who's smiling at me and smile.
"Alright we're coming now chill out" he tells Jaxon still on the phone grabbing the bag and walking out the store with me
"Yes Jaxon we're leaving now, we'll see you soon OK. Bye" he says and hangs up putting his phone into his pocket and taking my hand.
"Sorry about that peaches, I forgot how needy he can be when he gets his hopes up" he says and I laugh.
"Vanessa's the same. I've stopped checking my phone" I tell him rolling my eyes and he chuckles.
"Let go home beautiful" he tells me and I nod smiling as we walk back to his car.