Chapter 70

After exiting the plane finally and getting our luggage we climb into a car and Nathan speaks in Italian to the driver.
"Well that was sexy as hell" I tell him and he chuckles.
"belle pesche" he says and I look at him confused.
"Huh? English for me please" I tell him and he laughs.
"Beautiful peaches" he says and I smile.
"sono così felice" he says and I nudge him.
"As sexy as it sounds I have no idea what your saying" I tell him and he shakes his head chuckling.
"I'm so happy" he says and I grin..
"You and me both Bubba" I tell him relaxing back into him and looking out the window. It's so beautiful here.

Coming to a stop I take off my seat belt and follow Bubba out the car and see a mansion.
"Welcome home peaches" he says and I gasp.
"Home? As in this is yours?" I ask him and he nods smiling.
"Ours baby" he says and I do a little happy dance clapping and grabbing Nathan's hand pulling him towards the mansion while the driver takes out our luggage.
"It's seriously beautiful. I love it" I tell him as I look at everything

"All for us peaches, you ready to go in?" he asks me and I nod eagerly

"Absolutely bubba, I'm so ready to get in that pool already" I tell him while he opens the front door.
Following him in I look around amazed and see an open planned living room and kitchen and I really want to just see our room. Leaving Nathan as I walk in and look around like a kid in a candy store grinning ear to ear.
Walking up the stairs running my hands along the banister and find a magnitude of doors and start opening them one by one walking into each bedroom. Wow!
It's whites and baby blues really set the tone of the room and the balcony looks massive. Fucking hell.
Walking out and into the next I find roughly the same but greens with whites and creams.
Afer looking in four more rooms and finding five bathrooms I come to the last door and walk in. Whao this is amazing.

The view from here is incredibly beautiful and I can't believe I'm staying here

"Peaches?" I hear Nathan call me and I walk out the room so he can see me and smile.
"Is this our room, please say yes" I ask him and he shrugs.
"If that's what you want baby" he says and I nod eagerly and he brings our suitcases into the room.
"Definitely our room" he says dropping them and grabbing me around the waist.
"This is perfect Bubba thank you" I tell him and he smiles.
"Your more than welcome beautiful" he tells me and I can't contain my smile.
"Let's swim unless you have a plan?" I ask him.
"We can swim, we'll go out for dinner later" he says and I nod starting to strip out my clothes eagerly making him chuckle. He kisses me and let's me go opening my suitcase for me as I stand there now in my underwear.
"Come on Bubba" I tell him grabbing my binkini and putting it on.

"So sexy" bubba tells me as he undresses and grabs shorts from his suitcase

"I can't wait to just relax in the water" I tell him and he grins.
"You want a drink, I had someone go shopping for us for when we got here" he asks and I nod.
"Rum and coke bubba" I tell him and he nods pulling up his shorts as I watch his impressive package.
"When your done eye fucking me, shall we go?" he says smirking and I blush turning and walking out the room. Always getting caught..
Down in the kitchen I open the fridge and grab the coke and bubba hands me the rum while he pours himself a bourbon.
Making my drink I take a healthy sip and feel refreshed instantly and smile.
Walking out the patio door, drink in hand I put it down on the side table near the lounges and bubba puts down the towels and I climb into the pool. This is what I wanted. Sun, water and my bubba.
I relax back into the water and just chill feeling all my problems drift away instantly and suddenly feeling hands come behind me.
"Is this what you wanted peaches, just us and the sun" he asks and I turn in his arms wrapping mine around his neck and nodding.
"Always baby. I can't believe you have this place" I say and he smiles.
"It's new. I bought it just before I met you" he says and I kiss him.
"So this is your first time here too?" I ask and he nods.
"Aww bubba I'm so grateful for you and everything you do for me" I tell him and kiss him affectionately as he wraps my legs around his waist.
"It's all for you baby" he says and I smile up at him.

After swimming and messing around in the pool we lay on the sun lounges relaxing drinking our drinks and taking in the sun. I can't believe I'm in Italy. With my bubba. My life is amazing and I couldn't wish for anything better. I love him so much my heart feels like it's gonna explode.
"So your birthdays in 8 days. Are you ready to turn 27 peaches" he says and I turn smiling at him.
"I'm ready for anything when I have you bubba" I tell him and he leans over taking my hand and kissing it.
"I know the feeling baby" he says and I grin.
"I love you bubba" I tell him and he grins.
"I love you peaches" he says and I smile.
"It's getting late shall I start getting ready for dinner?" I ask him and he looks at his phone.
"Yeah peaches, I booked a reservation for 8pm. You've got time anyways" he says and I nod smiling.
"OK baby, I'll go shower and start getting ready. Don't fall asleep out here" I tell him and he shakes his head smiling.
"No chance peaches" he says and I get up and lean over him holding his face upside down and kiss him lovingly.
I'm about to look damn hot for my man.