Chapter 36

After closing the boutique and getting home I showered and now standing at my closet deciding what to wear to meet Nathan's friend. Jaxon.
Perfect I thought as I tuck in my t-shirt. I look myself over properly and slide on my heels.
Pulling my purse out, I put my gloss and phone inside and walk out my room smelling of vanilla and honey and looking fab. Well I think I do anyways.
Walking down the stairs I grab my keys leaving and locking the door behind me.
Walking into Nathan's I hear him talking to some one in the kitchen and think he's early because I'm never late when Nathan gives me a time damn it.
"Peaches, come in" Nathan says as soon as he sees me licking his lips. I guess he likes what I'm wearing.
Walking into the kitchen I see another man sat at the table and yep he's hot too. But not quite my Nathan.
"Jaxon this is Nataliya, peaches my best bud. Jaxon" Nathan says and I smile at Jaxon and he holds out his hand to shake but he kisses it instead.
"I see, peaches isit?" Jaxon says and I laugh.
"Not to you dick" Nathan says and pulling me closer to him.
"Alright, Nataliya then" he says rolling his eyes and laughs.
"It's nice to meet you, I must say he is punching.. Aren't you bud" Jaxon says and I bit my lip stifling a smile. Awkward..
"It's better to be punching than lonely" Nathan says and kisses my head and Jaxon face drops. Didn't like that one did we.
"You know I'm a busy guy, I haven't got time for love. Not all of us just own a gym, nice and settled baller" he laughs and I look to Nathan like he's right babes.
"Dont be jealous Jaxon, I offered you a well paying job but you declined. Wanting to do what you do instead.. You'll find her one day and it's gonna hit you" Nathan says and I smile hoping he does.
"That's because I do what I love. It's not about money, but I hope so too" Jaxon says and I smile thinking of Vanessa. Humm..
"And if I did find her I'd settle down and take your job in a heart beat. We'll just have to wait and see when that day comes" he says and I nod agreeing.
"What's the job?" I ask Nathan as he cooks dinner.
"Business manager" he says and I nod thinking.
"What isit you actually do that you love so much?" I ask Jaxon.
"I work in business, I'm a negotiator" he says and I smile.
"OK and that's fun?" I ask not getting it and he laughs.
"I get to travel the world free of charge taking in all different cultures and languages with all the best hotels and restaurants and I do all that for free plus get paid for living my best life. Why would I not love it?" he asks and I nod laughing.
"Yeah I get it now" I say and he grins.
"Well dinners ready" Nathan says taking out plates to the garden and setting up the table. I grab beers from the fridge and take them out sitting down and hand them out.
"Steaks for my peaches and dick" Nathan says smiling at me.
"Thanks baby, looks great" I tell him and think about the first day I met him he cooked me a good steak just how I liked it.
"So Jaxon, what's your type?" I ask him and he smiles not even shocked that I asked.
"I like you, straight to the point" he says
"I'm the lover of the olive darker skin. Dark hair, tall and slim. That's my ideal woman, I know she exist I just can't find her and I've travelled the fucking world" he says and sighs. So he is looking and he's literally just described Vanessa. I look at Nathan and smirk.
"I have a friend who checks off all them boxes. What else do you look for?" I ask him smiling thinking I need to call her
"Mature and outgoing are a must. Adventurous, confident and a little sass too" he says and I literally jump out my seat.
"Oh my god. Are you in my head" I say to Jaxon and they both laugh.
"You're talking about Vanessa?" Nathan asks me and I nod smiling sitting back down.
"Show me Vanessa then" Jaxon says and I pull out my phone and scroll through my pictures till I find a hot one of her. Hand my phone to Jaxon he stares at my screen
"Dont fuck with me, she's your friend. You know her?" he says and I nod
"Best friend babes" I correct him and he just stares at her.
"She's so beautiful when can I meet her?" he asks and I smile.
"Soon, I promise I'll call her tomorrow and set something up. She lives in London" I tell him and he sighs.
"Of course she does. Why wouldn't she" he says hopes depleted.
"She's been out here once and she will definitely come out if I tell her about you. And to make it even better let me take a picture" I tell him switching to my camera and snapping a few shots from different angles. She's gonna freak.

Me: Guess what.. 🎉😍 Xx

Vanessa: Tell me.. Xx

Me: What do you think of him Xx

Vanessa: I think I just came.. Bitch who is he 😍😅🔥💅🏽 Xx

I turn my phone to Nathan showing him and he laughs.
"Your in there mate" he tells Jaxon and he grins.
"Ask her if I can have her number" Jaxon asks me and I nod typing away.

Me: His name is Jaxon, I'm sat with him right now talking about you. He thinks your beautiful and your exactly what he's been looking for girl. Can he have your number Xx

Vanessa: YESSSS!! You don't even need to ask girl. Shit! Xx

Me: OK ok I'll give it him calm down. I'll call you tomorrow and set something up if you haven't already. Love you Xx

Vanessa: Definitely babe. Love you too Xx

Handing my phone with her number pulled up he types it into his phone grinning ear to ear buzzing bless him.
"Thank you" he says and I smile at him as he types away.
"You're welcome" I tell him and look to Nathan who's just smiling watching me and Jaxon.
"I'm so happy peaches he was the last important person and like the rest he loves you aswell. You're perfect" he tells me and grins happy with everything turning out better that he'd thought.
"Dont worry about what other people think. It's about you two and you two only. Go at your own pace. Whats best for you both.. Wait.. She's text back" he says excited looking at his phone.
"You're gonna love her Jaxon, she's amazing and she deserves to be treated the same" I warn him and he smile.
"Dont worry I'll treat her exactly how Nathan does you" he says and looks to Nathan smiling..
"Good, thank you" I tell him and start to actually eat my food now.