Chapter 59

Waking up feeling better than I did last night I roll over and feel the bed empty. Huh?
I open my eyes and see no Nathan. I swing my legs off the bed and stand grabbing a robe and make my way to the bathroom. Doing my business I wash my hands then quickly brush my teeth before making my way down stairs hearing him in the kitchen. Walking in he turns and smiles wide at me.
"Morning peaches" he says and I smile.
"Morning Bubba, your up early" I tell him and he nods.
"Was waiting for my delivery, I didn't wake you did I?" he asks and I shake my head.
"Just wondered where you was that's all" he says and he starts to serve the food.
"I had a early client peaches but I'm free for a few hours now if you wanted to do something?" he asks and I smile.
"Anything Bubba" I tell him and he nods. Taking the plates to the table. I sit down and he walks into the living room and comes back in holding a box.
"For you peaches" he says and I raise a brow.
"More?" I ask and he nods handing it to me.
Opening it up I scream at what I'm looking at. Wow

"Oh my fucking god

"Oh my fucking god.. Bubba" I exclaim and jump up and throw myself at him.
"I love you soo much. Thank you, thank you.. Wow!" I tell him kissing him all over his face and he laughs.
"Peaches it's just a bag" he says and I look at him raising a brow.
"A really really expensive bag. And I seriously love it" I tell him and he smiles. He's amazingand he'll get his thank you.
"I'm glad you like it peaches" he says and I look back at the bag and hold it to my chest. I can't believe I own a birkin bag.
"I love it baby, your like seriously the best" I tell him and he chuckles hugging me.
"Shall we eat now baby?" he says and I nod smiling and get off of him and just stare at the bag. Who would of thought I'd ever own one.
Starting to eat my breakfast with the biggest smile on my face Nathan chuckles at me and I just can't contain my smile or happiness.
"So I think I've found us a house. We can go view it tomorrow as your not working peaches, if you'd like?" he asks me and I look up at him with the same big smile.
"Oh my god really, where isit?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Brighton peaches" he says and I nod happy with that.
"OK, so have you seen pictures of the house do you like it?" I ask him and he grins.
"It's amazing baby I think you'll love it. We're meeting the estate agent there tomorrow so if we want it we need to put a offer in ASAP" he tells me and I nod thinking how will I afford to chip in. And my boutique?
"I can see your thoughts going. I say we because what's mine is yours. So don't worry about anything baby" he tells me and I sigh.
"What about my boutique Bubba?" I ask him and he sighs.
"That's your choice baby. My gyms will be ran by managers like normal and I think I'll open one down there. You can too peaches" he says and I smile at his generosity.
"You're doing to much baby" I tell him and he grabs my hand.
"Let me do this for you. For us peaches I love you and want you to be happy" he tells me and I sigh.
"OK Bubba" is all I say. What can I say?
"Let me show you some photos of the house" he says and pulls out his phone.

 What can I say?"Let me show you some photos of the house" he says and pulls out his phone