Chapter 104

We ate and started the dress shopping process. We've been in three different bridal stores and I'm starting to give up already.
"Babe you need to figure out what you want otherwise you won't have anytime" Vanessa says and hugs me as I feel like crying. This is way harder than I thought.
"Your overly emotional Natty.. You'll find a dress dont worry" Casey says and I nod at her as Vanessa let's me go.
"This is the last one in Brighton. Please god give me something" I say before walking in and being hit with so many dresses this time. Wow!
"Hello, can I help you?" A lady asks and I smile at her.
"I need a dress" I tell her urgently and she nods at me.
"Do you know what style you want hun?" She asks and I shake my head and sigh.
"That's OK, don't worry, we'll find you your dress" she says and I smile at her and her positivity.
"I know I want it in white and maybe a mermaid style" I tell her and she looks me over and smiles.
"Definitely hunny, come with me" she says and she leads us to the changing room area and hands me a dressing gown.
"Change into that and I'll start bringing you dresses in" she says and I nod and step behind the curtains.
Taking off all my clothes I stand there in my underwear and wrap the robe around me. I walk into the changing area where the girls are and the assistant comes back with a few dresses.
One stands out straight away and I can't wait to try it on.
"You can't keep your eyes off this, do you want this first?" She asks and I nod giddy clapping making her chuckle and she steps behind the curtain with me. I take the robe off and step into the dress that fits with a little room for growing.
"We can take it in for you hun" she says and I shake my head and tap my stomach and put my finger to my lips and she lights up.
"Ohh congratulations hunny!" She whispers and I smile at her.
"Your gonna look amazing darling. Is this your dress?" She asks as she zips the back up and I look myself over in the mirror and grin happily.
"Definitely my dress" I tell her excitedly and walk out to the girls.
"Damn Natty! That's the dress we've all been looking for" Vanessa says excited bouncing from foot to foot.
"You look so beautiful babe" Casey says wiping under her eyes and I smile at them both.
"Aww girls I love you. Do you think bubba will love it too?" I ask and Vanessa claps ecstatically.
"Absolutely babe! He's gonna die of a heart attack" she says laughing and Casey nods.
"He'll be crazy not to babe" she says and I smile and look to the assistant.
"I'll definitely take it" I tell her and she grins.
"Isit just the dress or a veil too?" She asks
"Yes! Definitely a veil please" I tell her and she walks off as I do a little squeal with the girls excitedly and laugh after. We're crazy.
She comes back holding a long veil and clips it into my hair and flows it over my face and I look in the mirror and I could cry. I look amazing like seriously who would of thought.
"You look beautiful darling" the assistant says and the girls agree.
"I need shoes, size 7. Nothing to high or too low" I tell her and she nods and hurries off.
"Your seriously going all out. How much is the dress?" Casey asks and I nod and shrug.
"Bubba wants me to love what I'm buying, that's what he's like. I can't settle for anything" I tell her with a grin and she looks at me shocked.
"You seriously got it good girl" Casey says as she comes back with two pairs and I point to the left pair. Definitely.
Slipping my feet into them I look over the whole look and tears fall. I look.. Like, wow! Bubba will definitely have a heart attack.
"I'll take everything" I tell her and step out the shoes. She unclips the veil and I walk into the dressing room as she unfastens the zip for me and I step out the dress then she takes everything.
I get dressed quickly and make my way out to the girls and walk to the checkout.
"So the dress, shoes and veil will be £22,995" she says and we all gasp. Damn Natty!
I pull out Nathan's card and tap it nervously and it's accepted and she bags up my items and hands them to me. We'll that was easy.
"Thank you for your help" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"You're welcome hunny, have a splendid wedding" she says and I smile at her and follow the girls out the shop.
Heading to my car I put my things in the boot and jump in behind the wheel. I actually have a dress! I'm excited and I can't wait for bubba to see me.
"Has Charlotte sorted hair and makeup?" I ask Vanessa and she nods.
"Yep, the works, they'll be with you at 10am on your wedding day" she says and I nod giddy.
"Yeah I'm spending the night with Nathan before so you come up in the morning" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.
"You can't spend one night away from him?" She asks and I nod.
"I can but we're choosing not to Vanessa" I tell her and she sighs.
"Are we having a hen party?" She asks and I shake my head.
"We're not drinking rememeber" I say to her with wide eyes and she sighs.
"OK so what are we doing? You can't do nothing" Vanessa asks.
"Why ain't you drinking?" Casey asks me and I sigh and start the car. All these bloody questions.
"I don't know Vanessa, and we made a pack that's all" I say to Casey and she hums. Fucking hell. This is gonna be harder than I thought. I forgot how quizzical Casey is. Damn.