Chapter 20

Walking around IKEA, looking for clothing rails and long wall mirrors and point as Nathan puts them into the trolley for me.
"You sure you want that? You don't look to happy about it" he says and I sigh.
"I need to get other things still and I open next week. And because I bought my house I'm on a strict budget and I hate it" I tell him and sigh heavily. He hugs me and looks down on me.
"Then buy what you want and I'll pay. My gift to you peaches" he says and I look at him shocked
"I don't need you to pay for anything baby. I was just telling you" I tell him and he sighs.
"Baby please let me do this for you. It's not gonna break my bank. I have plenty and I want to share with you. What happens when we get married. Are you not gonna spend my money then?" he asks and I sigh. He's right.
"I don't want you to think I'm with you for all this though. I just want you" I tell him and he sighs but smiles.
"I know this peaches, believe me. And I want to do this so buy whatever you want it doesn't matter. I want you to.. For me?" he asks and I sigh but smile.
"Are you sure Nathan?" I say and he raises a brow.
"I love it when you say my name" he says and licks his lips and I chuckle.
"Play time after. I promise" I tell him and wink.
"I'll try look for better things OK" I tell him and he nods satisfied with my answer.
He puts everything back and grabs the ones I keep looking at.
"Thanks baby" I tell him as we continue to walk down the aisles I've already had the walls painted white to freshen up the boutique more and the new flooring has been put down already. I'm so excited.
I grab throw overs and cushions for the sofa that's in there until I replace it and look around thinking I need light shades and bulbs.

After grabbing everything I need I look to a quiet Nathan.
"You OK baby?" I ask him hooking my arm through his.
"Just enjoying the bliss with you shopping peaches. I'm fine" he tells me and smiles.
"If you're sure, then I think I'm done" I tell him and he turns the trolley towards the check out and leads the way.
Beginning to panic a little as the price just keeps going up and we're already past my budget. Fucking hell. Maybe I can give him what I had?
"See its nothing, you sure there's nothing else you need. Money is not an issue beautiful. I want your boutique to be how you dreamed it would be. Don't settle" he says and I sigh. I don't know what to say. I want to have my dream boutique but its not my money.
"A loan? Is that what your offering because that's all I'll take" I tell him crossing my arms.
"I'm sure we can come up with a payment plan" he says pulling me into him and nuzzling my neck.
"I'm being serious Nathan, I want to pay you back" I tell him and he sighs.
"If you must. We'll talk about this at home now let's get what you want" he says and I clap excited. I grab another trolley and grab flat packed side tables and shelves with curtains and little stools.
"Now I'm done. In here" I tell him and he laughs.
"That's it get in the spirit. I know your loving it" he chuckles and I kiss him quickly.
"I am now. Thank you baby" I tell him heading back to the check out.

After arranging delivery to the shop for Monday I walk hand in hand out the store with my perfect man.
"I can't believe how much that cost. Why would you let me splurge" I laugh and he pulls me into him putting his arm around my shoulders.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asks and I nod my head smiling.
"Then that's all I care about. Your happiness peaches. Whatever puts a smile on that beautiful face" he tells me and I blush. I don't know what to say.
"I swear I keep thanking you recently" I say and he chuckles.
"I'll make sure you never stop thanking me" he says into my ear as we reach the car.
He opens my door and helps me in closing it behind me as I pull my belt on and wait.
He climbs in and pulls off quickly glancing at me every now and then.
"Anything else while we're out peaches?" he asks and I shrug.
"I don't think so. I've spent enough of your money today. I still have the rest of our lives to go" I say smiling at him and he laughs.
"Go for it, challenge your self. Let's see if you can" he says and I raise my brow.
"I'll blow it all in a day don't test me you know" I tell him and he laughs.
"Impossible" he tells me and I furrow my brows at him.
"I doubt it baller" I say and he laughs.
"You have no idea beautiful. Just because I own a gym and work out doesn't mean I don't have plenty of money. And I do mean plenty. I just don't like to brag about it or flash to much" he says and I smile.
"So humble baby" I say and he shrugs.
"I'm just me and that's why I helped you and seen something different in you" he says and I squeeze his thigh happy to of found an actual man for once. I see why Vanessa does this.
"Vanessa's gonna love you, Casey might need a little persuading. And I'm not happy there gonna miss out on your handsome face because of that dick head." I say and he sighs.
"What's not to like about me, I'm sure everything will be fine and don't worry about my face. He looks alot worst, trust me" he tells me as we get back into the area.
"I'm happy to hear that. I knew you'd fuck him up, I was just scared he'd bring something more than his fists" I tell him honestly and he nods understanding my concern.
"Well now I'm bringing something more than my fists to finish the job" he says and I swallow still a little nervous about that.
"I still feel weird about this, I got away from him because of stuff like this now I'm just gonna go straight back into it" I tell him sighing and he shakes his head
"I'm nothing like him. We're doing this so we can be together and live in peace. It's to late now, now that I've made the call. I can't go back on it peaches. I'm sorry but it's being done. You don't need him" he tells me and I nod slowly. He's right. Liam doesn't seem like the kind to take backies.
"I know you're right baby. I just didn't want that life following me to Birmingham. I know your nothing like him that's why I.." I stop before I say something that I can't take back.
"That's why what?" he asks glancing at me..
"That's why I like you" I tell him not wanting to drop the love bomb. Jeez.
"I think I know what you was going to say. And I hear you loud peaches. I feel the same" he says and I bite my lip not wanting to tell him that he doesn't because I think I'm falling for him.
"I like you was a good save though" he says pulling up and chuckles. Wait what? Does that mean that he.. No. Wait does he? Oh my God..
"You look confused, come on peaches" he says and climbs out. I am fucking confused. Do you love me or not Nathan?