Chapter 37 Nathan's POV

"Drink bro?" I ask Jaxon as I stand holding the bottle of bourbon.
"Why not, then I need to go" he says and I raise my brow at him.
"What's your plans then? When you leaving again?" I ask him as I pour us both drinks.
"Peaches you want a drink?" I call out to her as she walks back in from being on the phone.
"I need one after that conversation" she says and I look at her confused.
"Casey" she says and I nod my head understanding and pour her a decent amount.
"Well I'm staying until I've seen Vanessa. I want to meet her" he says and I chuckle. Of course he is. I might get my friend back thanks to my peaches. I'll be forever grateful.
"I've got a week before I need to leave again. Nataliya can you please set something up for me" he asks looking at her and I smile.
"I'm gonna sort something I promise. She's been texting me again asking when she can come down. Work soon went out the window" she laughs and I smile.
"We'll work something out for you bro don't worry. We got you" I tell him and he grins downing his drink and typing away on his phone. He's gonna become obsessed. Literally.
"I love that she replies so quick. I just can't wait to hear how she sounds" he says and I laugh.
"Well call her, find out" I say grabbing his phone and hitting call.
"Hi" she says and I smile putting her on loudspeaker
"Hi babes" peaches says and Vanessa laughs.
"Oh my god am I on loudspeaker. Is he there?" she asks quietly.
"I'm here" Jaxon says fucking drooling.
"Oh my god you sound hot. Take me off loudspeaker and talk to me Jaxon" she says and he grabs his phone and walks away.
"Byee" I call out laughing as he sits in the garden.
"Thank you peaches" I tell her and wrap her up kissing her
"What for?" she asks smiling up at me
"Bringing me my friend back. This will make him stay" I tell her and she beams at me and wraps her arms around my neck.
"I love you and I'm happy to be helping" she tells me and I smile down at her
"I love you too peaches" I tell her and connect our lips kissing her slowly biting her lip as she moans. That's what I like to hear.
"We're we staying?" she asks and I shrug.
"As long as I'm with you I don't mind" I tell her and she smiles.
"We might as well stay here as we're already here. What's Jaxon doing?" she asks me and I look to him still on the phone grinning wide consistently. He's hooked. But I don't blame him if she's anything like my peaches.
"He'll probably go soon" I tell her and she nods shrugging.
"I don't mind" she says and I smile.
"I'm glad your getting along baby, I'm so happy" I tell her and she kisses me again.
"Alright, alright you two" I hear Jaxon say and peaches pulls away far to soon and I stare at him.
"Happy?" she asks him and he grins.
"She sounds beyond sexy. She's coming down in a few days. She's sorting cover for herself" he says and I smile.
"Happy from you bro" I tell him and he grins happily.
"You're gonna fall hard she's the best believe me, atleast she's not judgy about me and Nathan" she says rolling her eyes and Jaxon raises his brow.
"Her other bestie doesn't like me" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Why? What did you do?" he asks me and I shrug..
"He did nothing. She just thinks he's to old for me so you'll get that too with Vanessa just so you know" she tells him and he laughs.
"I don't care about childishness like that I'm a grown man and I'm looking for my wife" he says and she lights up excited.
"So you're on Nathan's plans?" she asks and I laugh.
"Yes of course, I want all of that just with the right person and I'll settle as fast as this one" he says nudging me and I laugh again.
"I've found my one. My wife.. Your turn bro" I tell him and he smirks.
"That's it bro take what you want, don't hold back. You've finally found someone that wants you. I'm happy for you bro" he tells me patting my back and I just smile at my peaches. I'm finally getting what I want.
"Thanks bro, she's perfect.. Ain't you baby?" I tell her and she smiles up at me and kisses me.
"Well I don't know about that but I do try" she says and winks at me.
"You two are really making me wanna find love" Jaxon says smiling at us both staring at us happily.
"You'll get there, she's coming down like you said and then you can see from there. I think you'll suit" I tell him and he grins.
"Oh my god yes. Definitely" peaches says to him and he runs his hands together excited.
"I can't wait? What am I gonna do? What she in to? Does she like to be wined and dined? Something fun? What's the plan" he asks and I look to peaches. No idea mate.
"She's exactly what you described so go with what you feel is right. She'll love it regardless" she tells him and he nods in deep thought.
"Right I've got it I'll meet her first and I've got her for the whole day. I have a plan" he says grinning.
"Well I hope it goes how you want. I'll know everything anyways after" peaches winks at him and he laughs.
"So will Nathan don't worry about it" he says and I laugh. Girls I swear.
"I hope it goes how you want it to. Just be yourself and she'll love you" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"I will. Why do I feel all fuzzy and so happy" he asks and I chuckle
"All good emotions bro, don't overthink it" I tell him knowing how he feels.
"I know she's feeling the same way" peaches says looking at her phone smiling.
"Are you being serious?" Jaxon asks and she shows him her phone.
"I'm happy to know I'm not in this alone. I can't wait to meet her now" he says and I pat his shoulder
"All in good time, you can enjoy her when she's here. Now can I have my best friend until then?" I ask him and he laughs.
"I've missed you too bro, I'm here don't worry" he says and hugs me.
Let's hope he's here to stay and he can settle down with Vanessa. I know that's what he needs now. What we both need. Good times are approaching.