Chapter 93

One Week Later

"Well, that's it for you hunny. I'll see you in five weeks" she says and I smile at my midwife.
"Thanks Claire, see you" I say getting up with my pregnancy pack and bubba leads me out nodding at her.
"So that went well peaches" bubba says walking us out and I smile up at him.
"I still can't believe I'm pregnant baby. Seven weeks" I say happily and he kisses my lips tenderly and opens the car door for me.
"I've never been so excited" he says as I climb in and I grin at him happily. He walks around and climbs in looking at me.
"Food?" He asks and I nod eagerly.
"Definitely. I want chicken please bubba" I tell him licking my lips and he smiles.
"KFC?" He asks and I nod eagerly again.
"Yes please bubba" I tell him rubbing his thigh as he pulls off.
"So you have your scan in five weeks. Is that how long you wanna keep it to ourselves?" He asks and I sigh.
"I know it's ages right? Maybe we can announce it to everyone at the wedding?" I say and he smiles glancing at me.
"Sounds good peaches. I hope everyone's happy for us" he says and I smile nervously.
"Well dad and Vanessa will be excited it's your mum.. How she been over the week?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"She calls and checks in. She wants to come see the house" he says and I roll my eyes. Great more judgement.
"She hated my house, she's gonna complain" I say and sigh and he rubs my thigh pulling into KFC.
"Then I'll show her the door, like I did before. I ain't gonna let her disrespect you peaches. And do you wanna go in or eat at home?" He asks and I sigh.
"Home please bubba" I tell him when he just stares at me.
"Don't let my mother put you in any sort of mood peaches. She's not worth it" he says and I nod slowly.
"I can't believe she hates me. It's just depressing" I tell him and he sighs pulling up to the menu.
"She doesn't hate you baby, she just needs to know you and she'll love you like I do. Plus your having her grandchild she can't hate you forever" he says as I look at the menu.
"Just get me a bucket" I tell him and he nods and pulls through telling them the order and driving to the window to pay.
"What if she doesn't change her opinion of me.. She won't drip nonsense to my baby about me" I tell him seriously and he nods.
"Absolutely not. She will not be apart of our lives if she still can't accept you peaches it's that simple. I'll always choose you baby" he says and I small smile at him not wanting it to come to that.

Walking through the door with my food I head straight to the dining table and drop down opening the bucket and pulling out my chicken.
"Peaches I don't wanna argue with you about my mother. You will always come first baby" he says and  I sigh giving in. He's just repeating himself.
"OK. You choose us. I appreciate that bubba" I tell him rubbing my hungry stomach with one hand while I devour my chicken with the other.
"Now if your seven weeks and she said your due in March. This happened way before we even considered this. But I wouldn't change anything peaches. Everything happens for a reason baby" he says and kisses my head before taking a bite out his gigantic burger.
"I'm happy and you're happy. That's all that matters to build a healthy relationship. A healthy baby. I don't care about anything else. I just wanna focus on the wedding and marrying the man of my dreams" I tell him and he smiles.
"You my beautiful peaches are my dream. You came along just when I needed you too. I was beginning to think I'd never find anyone. But no one was good enough. I needed perfect for me and you are baby. In every way" he says and I feel myself getting emotional and I fan my face making him chuckle.
"I love you so much Nataliya. You and our baby are all I care about. No one else comes close" he tells me  and that's all my tears apparently needed as they start falling down my cheeks.
"I love you soo much bubba. I never thought it was possible to love someone this much. I don't know what I'd do without you and I can't wait to have this baby with you" I tell him as my phone buzzers.
"Me neither peaches. I'm so excited. I feel 25 again" he says and I chuckle.
"You'll always be daddy" I say biting my lip becoming turned on suddenly.
I push the chicken to the side then wiping my hands on wipes. I stand up and drop my jeans.
"Fuck me bubba" I tell him sliding my underwear down slowly and he suddenly gets up and unfastens his jeans.
Rubbing his dick along my entrance, I push back onto him greedily filling myself as he holds my hips and pushes into me all the way.
"Fuck bubba, I love you" I tell him thinking this is my life. Nathan and baby Parker are my life.
"Squeeze the dick peaches. FUCK!"He growls out as I do what he says.
"Harder baby!" I moan needing him and he rolls his hips into me hard and deep and I scream out as I cum.
"Bubbaaaaa!" I cry as my orgasm ripples through me and my body shakes.
He continues to thrust in and out of my clenching pussy and he growls out as I feel him throb inside me.
"FUCKKK PEACHESSS!" He roars out spilling into me and I slam my ass back taking him as he slows down and pulls me up.
"I love you too peaches" he says holding me close and kissing my neck.
"Now I want to finish my chicken" I tell him and he chuckles as he slowly pulls out of me and I follow Nathan upstairs. Shower then chicken..