Chapter 16

Closing and locking his door behind him he walks me to his desk still kissing me and suddenly spins me around and I undo my jeans while he does the same and I pull everything down quickly and bend over his desk, wet and needy whimpering for him. I hear hip rip open a condom and he's suddenly spreading me open and rolls his hips into me.
"Fuck yes" I cry out feeling full. This is what I wanted.
I thrust back and he groans as I meet his and roll my hip moving in sync.
Gripping ahold of his desk as he fucks into me deep, hard and fast as he holds my hips firmly.
"Yes baby" I moan and feel my orgasm building the deeper he pushes and hitting the right places.
"Cum for me baby" he says and I let go to he his command and cry out as he fucks into me relentlessly and I lean over his desk as he continues to drive into me.
"Fuck, grip that pussy baby" he says and I do as he wants repeatedly squeezing around him.
"Fuck.. Fuckkkk" he growls and cums filling up as I roll my hips enjoying the throbbing feeling.
"Shit, what are you doing to me?" he says and I chuckle as he pulls out of me
"You've never done anything in your office?" I ask him surprised.
"No, I don't know what you think but I'm what you call vanilla" he says and I shake my head.
"Was.. Past tense" I tell him and he laughs. Somehow I don't believe that. Not for a second.
"I knew there was something about you that has me hooked" he says and I smile. He's so cute. Cleaning myself up I pull back up my jeans and watch him pull himself back into boss mode.
"Well, while I have you still hooked, I want to check out my boutique please" I ask him and he nods.
"Whatever you want beautiful, you ready?" he asks and I grab my bag and nod as he takes my hand and leads me out his office.
Walking out the gym he unlocks his car and opens the door for me and I slip in. Pulling on my seat belt while he walks around I pull up the boutique website for the address and punch it into the satnav for Nathan rather that directing him myself.
"Done beautiful?" he asks and I nod as he starts the car and he pulls off.

Walking into my boutique I smile and look around thinking Dionne has done a good job of cleaning up the shop for me. I must thank her.
"What do you think. Once the stock comes and I've set every thing up and put up rails and mirrors it will look great right?" I say to him enthusiastic and he chuckles.
"It'll be perfect just like you baby. I know it" he tells me and hugs me into him kissing my forehead.
"Thanks baby, Stock comes on Monday and I open Wednesday so I need to go shopping can you help me. I have no idea where I'm going" I ask him nervously and he pulls me flush against him.
"I've got you beautiful, we can do whatever you need to do. I'm here to help you" he tells me and I smile up at him and kiss his plump lips thanking him.

After looking around and checking everything I lock up the shop and climb into Nathan's car.
"What did you want to do now baby? Are you hungry? We could grab some dinner" he asks and I smile at him as he pulls off
"Sounds good baby" I tell him and rub his thigh while he drives.
"Do you want children Nataliya?" he suddenly asks me and I look at him surprised by the question.
"Do you want children?" I spin the question looking at him and he nods.
"Soon as, not that I'm telling you let's have a baby but I see a future with you already beautiful. That's what I want and I'm not getting any younger. So is children something you want?" he asks and I smile at him.
"I do want children, yes Nathan. But when you say soon. When are you talking? Five years?" I ask him and he looks at me raising a brow
"Two years beautiful" he says and I choke on my saliver.
"And you want them with me?" I ask him hesitantly
"Absolutely baby, no one else will mother my children. I want you" he says and I smile at that even tho this conversation is slightly heavier I see his point he's older than me.
"I want to be married before I have a baby" I tell him and he nods.
"So do I.. What else?" he asks and I smile.
"I want to get married in a church and have everyone I love there. The whole white wedding feeling like a queen." I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I'd be happy to give you that beautiful, whatever you want. Just say the word" he says and my heart seems to be beating quicker that usual. Why are we talking about babies and marriage.
"You look a little freaked out baby, I'm sorry I just got carried away thats all" he says and I nod understanding.
"I know, I'm just wondering where this conversation came from?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I've been looking for this for a long time. When people find out I came from money that's all they see. Your different and I can't lose you" he says and I squeeze his thigh. I wanted this. This is what I moved up here for. A fresh start a life, marriage and to meet some one normal. And I have all that sat next to me on a silver fucking platter.
"I can't believe I'm about to say this but that's what I want with you. There's something about you Nathan Parker that I can't shake and the way you look at me sends me weak for you" I tell him and he groans pulling over.
"I'll make you the happiest woman alive. I promise beautiful" he tells me and kisses me passionately. I'm falling hard and fast. Fuck!