Chapter 572

Matt's POV: As me and Gabby made our way through the hospital to leave to go home, I smiled when we finally walked into the Emergency room to see the new Dr. Manning-Halstead standing with her husband and kissing him. "Okay, enough. I think the newlywed period is over for you guys. It's been what...3 months since you guys got married?" They then both turned to look at us and nodded. "Yeah, New Year's Eve 2021." Natalie smiled. "Oh man, are those the new Casey triplets?" I nodded and smiled. "2 weeks old." Natalie nodded. "I am glad it went better this time." I agreed with her before looking at Gabby. "Same here. But, she's still on bedrest."

Gabby smiled when I said that. "Yeah, in the new house Matt build for me. Now listen, I haven't been home in 2 weeks. I need to get this hospital smell off of me." I nodded when she said that. "Yes, of course. Louie is at your brother's place and my mom is with us and the twins." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Yes. Now like I said...can we go before the babies wake up and I need to feed them in the van?" I agreed with her and nodded, smiling as we went to make our way out of the Emergency Department so that we could head home. But first, we just had to run into 61.

Sylvie smiled when she saw us. "God, are you guys headed home?" We both nodded and smiled. "If we can get out of here. Listen, you can come visit with Antonio another time. Right now, I need to get Gabby home. She is tired." I then went to whisper to Sylvie. "And she hasn't taken a shower since she gave birth." Gabby slapped my chest when I said that. "Because I have been saving my first post-birth shower for somebody. Does somebody not want to join me in the shower?" I then looked at her and nodded. "Yes please." She then smirked and got close.

Wrapping her arm around me, she kissed me softly. "Then how about you stop complaining. Then, you can take me home?" I agreed and nodded when she said that. "God, women are so needy when they are hormonal." Gabby then just shook her head. "Yeah, keep talking. Last time I checked, Louie was with my mom in her mother-in-law suite at our place. The one that was separated from our home." I agreed with her and just smiled. "Right, of course dear." Gabby just shook her head. "See you later guys." Gabby then went to lead me out of the ER.

Following her with 2 of the babies, I went to lead her towards our van. "You know, you really need to relax when it comes to talking like that in public. Technically, I am both your husband and your boss babe." Gabby sighed when I said that. "I know Matt but right now, you are just my husband. We are both on leave because we just had the triplets. Can we please not talk about work right now? I just want to get home...take a shower with my husband and then get in bed with all 6 of our kids." I looked at her when she said that. "You want all 6 in bed with us?"

Gabby sighed when I said that. "Fine, just a few of them. Right now, I am tired babe and..." That's when I saw her mom pull up with the van. "Exactly why I asked your mom to help me bring you home." Gabby smiled when I said that ."I love you." Going to open the back door for us, I smiled before going to set the babies' car seats in the back. "Gabby, you get in the front okay? I am going to sit in the back with the babies." Setting the baby bag down, I smiled at Camila. "How are you Camila?" Camila then smiled at me. "We just saw each other Matt. Stop that and let's get you and your family home." I agreed and nodded as I watched her close my door.

"You love using that feature don't you Camila?" Gabby then went to buckle up and smiled. "Honestly, I love it too...it's really handy when you have trouble makers in the back." I smiled when she said that. "I know, you're tired babe. Believe me, we are on our way home to cuddle with all of our wonderful children in bed." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "That sounds perfect." I smiled and agreed with her. "That it does." Watching Camila drive us home, I couldn't help but smile because me and Gabby were now almost home with the triplets.