Chapter 596

Matt's POV: After finishing breakfast with Gabby, I smiled as I held Hannah in bed while feeding her. (We decided to spread the feedings out by 30 minutes to make it easier on us). Turning to look at Gabby as she fed Ethan, I couldn't help but smile at the little guy. "This calming you down?" Gabby looked at me and nodded when I said that. "Yeah. I am sorry for going all crazy earlier." I sighed when she said that. "Gabby, you are tired. We have 6 amazing kids...I completely expect you to say stuff off the top of your head sometimes." Gabby agreed with me.

Looking at Hannah, I smiled and just went to rub her leg. Kissing her forehead, I smiled while looking at her. "Hi baby girl, you like it when papa holds you in his arms and feeds you don't you?" Gabby smiled when I said that. "We going to teach our kids spanish?" I nodded when she said that. "Yeah, I want them to know their Dominican roots." I turned to look at her. "I thought your family was from Puerto Rico. That's why you wanted to go work there." Gabby laughed and looked at me. "No baby, I have family in Puerto Rico. I am from the Dominican Republic."

I agreed with her when she said that. "Then that sounds like a great place to go on a family vacation. We ask your family to meet us in Punta Cana where we can spend time with them as well as the kids." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. Looking at Hannah, I just went to kiss her forehead when I saw that she was done her bottle. Going to set it down on my side table, I went moved her to my chest and started to burp her. Kissing the top of her head, I smiled because this was the dream. "Honestly, why did the triplets have to be the easiest?"

Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "I was just thinking the same thing. I mean, of all the kids that are the easy ones...it's our last ones." I turned to look at her when she said that before going to grab her hand. "Means we have more time with the older kids since they are so easy." Gabby smiled when I said that. "You do realize that when we go to the Dominican we have to bring Antonio right? Maybe even your sister. We can't travel with 6 kids on our own ever again." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Believe me, I am well aware of that."

Going to grab Gabby's hand, I went to rub it as we spend a bit of time together with the triplets. "I have no doubt in my mind that it'll be worth it though. I would rather have to travel with help than not have the kids at all. I mean, I know I said I could live with them before you left for Puerto Rico but...now I can't see our life without them." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. Going back to burping Hannah, I went to kiss her forehead before deciding to get under the covers. Seeing me get up, Gabby was confused. "Where are you going baby?"

I smiled when she asked me that. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I am just getting under the covers since we are not going anywhere." Gabby nodded when I said that and just smiled. That's when I heard Camila come upstairs. "I found this bottle in the fridge. Plus, I had a feeling you were going to be done eating." We both nodded and smiled. "You didn't have to do that Camila." Camila then laughed. "Oh believe me, I did. I had to come see this little one." Camila then went to rub Hannah's cheek and smiled. Grabbing the milk bottle, she put it in the fridge.

"Now, do you guys need anything or are you guys just going to rest?" Gabby then looked at me. "We were just going to rest here. The triplets are in their cribs napping. I moved two next to me. Matt has the other one next to him." That's when Camila noticed that Abby was right next to me. "I swear, this one here looks a lot like you Matt." I nodded when she said that before turning to look at Gabby. "I swear, I don't get it...why do our daughters look like you but our sons look like me? It should be the other way around." I nodded when she said that and smiled at her.

"Regardless, they are all adorable and that's all that matters at the end of the day right?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "Of course. Now mom, if you need to take a break...I am positive that we can spend a bit of time all cuddled up to all of our kids. Just let us know and bring Louie upstairs to us." She agreed and smiled. "Of course. Now, I will be back later with lunch." I then looked at her and went to argue but she wasn't having any of it. "I am here to help. I am not just going to help by taking care of Louie, I am going to help you with food as well."

We both nodded when she said that and smiled. "Thanks Camila. We will see you later. Come upstairs for supper though okay?" Camila agreed with me when I said that and smiled. Making he way downstairs, she closed the door but that's not what we wanted. "Camila, keep it open. If Louie wants to come up...he can. We will call you if we need help." She agreed and nodded before going to leave it open a bit. I just smiled when she did that before walking her leave. Turning my head, I smiled at Gabby. "What do you say we get the cots out?"

Gabby turned to look at me when I said that. "And we can put them on the bend next to us while I cuddle up to you and just kiss you for a bit." I nodded when she said that and smiled. "I will lay her down, go get the little baskets and then I will get in bed with you again okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. Getting up, I went to lay Hannah down on the bed. I then proceeded to walk away to our closet to get the little basinets we were going to use for the babies. Then, me and Gabby were going to hold each other in bed for a bit.