Chapter 712

Jay's POV: Once I made my way inside, I smiled as I decided to put a shirt on while I spoke to my brother. That's when I saw that Champ's water bowl was empty so I went to fill it before making my way into the kitchen. Smiling at my brother, I looked at him. "Hey." Will then turned to look at me. "Hey." He could see something in my eyes and just shook his head. "What did you do?" I then laughed. "Listen, I need a favor. I know you and Nat are taking care of Matt but, I want to take Erin away for a bit. Since the triplets were born...we haven't really been just Jay and Erin."

Will nodded when I said that. "Dude, I get that. But, I have to take care of Matt and Gabby." I nodded when he said that. "Oh, we don't need you to take care of them. Matt's sisters already offered to do that for us but...if you could just be an extra set of hands if they need help with the triplets?" He then looked at me again and smiled. "You really want to take Erin out don't you?" I sighed and nodded. "I need to man. I don't remember the last time that the two of us actually went on a date." Will seemed shocked by that. "Really?" I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, and that makes me sad. I should remember when we last went on a date but...I don't. So if you could just be here and be of assistance if Matt's sisters need it, I would appreciate that. I just want to take Erin our and have a nice night. We are going to bring Champ though." That's when I heard Erin. "I figured that would be the case. You need him to sleep." I nodded and sighed. "Babe, if I could leave him here...I would. I just don't want to take the risk that I have a PTSD episode overnight...and he isn't there. You know that he is a big help."

Erin nodded when I said that and agreed with me. "Listen, I am going to go get changed downstairs. You going to talk to your brother for a little longer or are you going to join me?" I smiled when she asked me that. "Oh, I am definitely going to be joining you downstairs. A chance to help you get dressed for a hot date and a night away from the house is something that I am not going pass up." I then smiled when I went to grab her hand. "Listen, I promise to say goodbye before we leave if I see you. If not, you have a good night."

Following Erin downstairs, I couldn't be happier that the two of us were going to be going on a date tonight. I honestly did not remember the last time that we actually went out together so this was going to be great. "Just to let you know, I want to go on a formal date. Tight dress. Then, I want to take you to a nice, romantic hotel where we can just be a husband and wife." Erin smiled when I said that when we got to the last step. Turning to look at me, she brought me close. "How did I know you were going to want me tonight?" She then smiled and kissed me.

"That's because I always want you when we are alone." She nodded and smiled before going to kiss me again. "Shower first? I want to get the chlorine out of my hair." I nodded and agreed with her. "I am going to book a place to stay." Erin then smiled at me. "Bed and breakfast?" I smiled when she said that. "That sounds perfect. It will be much more intimate and perfect." Going to sit on our bed, I went to grab my phone when Erin walked over to me. She then went to sit in my lap and just smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, looking into my eyes.

Going to grab her back, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "God, I love you. We taking a shower together or are we saving that for later?" Erin then smiled at me. "Come join me, we haven't taken one together in a while. "I nodded when she said that and smiled as she got up to walk away to the shower we had down here. Meanwhile, I went to get up and grabbed both of our bathrobes so that we could go take a shower together before packing to go away from a night.