Chapter 595

Matt's POV: After making a bunch of bottles for the twins and triplets, I smiled when I saw that breakfast was ready too. Going to grab the cooler bag that I filled so that I could carry the bottles up to our room easier, I smiled at Louie. "Hey bud, can you put that in the sink when you are done? I am going upstairs to help mommy feed your siblings. Have a good day with grandma." Louie agreed with me when I said that. "Of course daddy. Love you." I smiled when he said that before going to kiss his forehead. "I love you too." Carrying the food with me, I smiled at him.

That's when I saw Camila come downstairs. "Good, she was just asking for breakfast." I smiled when she said that. "Listen, I invited some friends over to help us with the triplets. Well, they want to meet them so they'll stay for a while. But Louie is just finishing breakfast. I am upstairs with Gabby's breakfast as well as these bottles of formula." Camila nodded and agreed with me. "Just know that I am here for you. I will keep Louie entertained as long as you need me to." I sighed when she said that. "We are doing the right thing right Camila? I mean...he's our son."

Camila nodded when I said that. "Now, I just fed Gabriel with the last bottle up there. I have it. Gabby is just finishing up with Andy. She has Ethan next. You are going to feed Hannah." I nodded when she said that and smiled. "Thanks for keeping me up to date Camila. And thanks for your help with Louie. I will make sure to come tuck him in later." She agreed and smiled. Meanwhile, I went to start making my way upstairs so that I could help Gabby with the babies. Walking up both flights of stairs, I smiled when I walked into our bedroom with breakfast.

In Matt and Gabby's Master Bedroom:
Looking at Gabby, I smiled when I saw her feeding Andy. "He's almost done I assume?" Gabby nodded as she turned to look at me. "My mom fill you in?" I nodded before going to set breakfast down on the bed. I then smiled while going to take a bottle out of the cooler in case I need to feed a baby right away. Once that was done, I walked over to the mini fridge we had in here before going to put the rest of the bottles in there. "How are you doing? I know you are quite overwhelmed right now Gabby. You need any rest? I can take care of the babies for you."

Turning to look at her, I went to keep putting bottles in while Gabby sighed. "I am just scared of overdoing it." I nodded when she said that. "Then I am not going anywhere today and we are going to make sure that you rest. We don't want that to happen." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "Hermann is going to be coming over at 10. They are going to help us with the triplets. So, we can move them downstairs to the basement couch like you want." Gabby shook her head when I said that. "Honestly, I am not sure if I even want guests. Sorry if I..."

Looking at her, I shook my head. "Gabby, you don't need to apologize for changing your mind. You're tired and you need rest. If you want rest, then that's what you're going to get okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that. Looking at me, she put her hand out. "Come here and let's have breakfast together. Then we need to talk about that whole nanny idea. Either that or we have to convince your mom to move in with us too." I laughed when she said that. "No regrets on going for the triplets right?" Gabby shook her head. "Never. Don't even ask that question again."

I nodded when she said that and smiled. "Sorry I asked. Now listen, how about we eat, feed the babies and I'll call the Hermanns to say that we changed our minds?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me as we prepared to spend a day with the babies in bed.