Chapter 692

Matt's POV: Once I finished in the washroom, I smiled as I walked out and made my way downstairs since I was now ready to take Gabby out for the day. That's when I heard Gabby laughing with Jay and Erin in the kitchen. I hadn't expected to hear that considering she was still grieving...but I loved the sound of it. It was perfect. Walking into the kitchen, I smiled before going to wrap my arms around her from behind. "You ready to go." Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Yes, I am ready to go."

I smiled when Gabby said that. Moving my hands to her butt, I went to kiss her softly and squeezed it. Gabby then looked at me, laughing a bit before slapping my chest. "Keep it appropriate. We are not technically on our date yet because we are still here at home." I agreed with her and smiled as I went to kiss her forehead softly. Turning around in my arms, Gabby smiled as she felt me wrap my arms around her from behind. That's when I heard Louie walk over to us. "Daddy?" I then turned to look at him and smiled. "Hey buddy, what's up?"

I then went to bend down and smiled at him. "I just wanted to stay have a good day. I know you and mommy are going on a date today." I smiled when he said that before going to hug him. I then went to pick him up and smiled at Gabby. "Louie says to have a good time today." Gabby smiled when he said that before going to walk up to him. Giving him a quick kiss, Gabby just smiled before leaning her forehead against his. "I love you buddy. Be good for your aunts and uncle. Jay, can you help Antonio in case..." Jay nodded and agreed with her. "Of course."

I then looked at him. "I didn't even finish my sentence." Jay then smiled at me. "In case the twins and triplets need his full attention. Dude, you seem to forget sometimes that you are not the only one who has triplets here." I nodded and smiled while walking over to him. Going to shake his hand, I smiled at him. That's when Gabby spoke to me. "Anyways, Severide and Stella are coming over to help with them. I told them what happened and said that you are taking me out. I told Stella to tell Severide they are coming over so that they can practice raising kids."

I looked at her when she said that. "Erin?" Erin then looked at me. "Yeah..." I then sighed. "Promise me that you will make sure that Severide doesn't screw up when he is taking care of my princesses?" That's when I heard Severide and Stella come in. "Oh hush up. I am not going to screw up when it comes to taking care of your princesses. Then, Stella might change her mind about giving me more kids." Stella then looked at him. "I already said that I want at least 2 kids." Severide nodded and agreed as he walked over to me. "Feel better okay man?"

I smiled and agreed with him when he said that. "Thanks man. Now listen, as much as I want to stay here...I promise my girl a date." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to grab my hand. Intertwining our fingers, I smiled at her. That's when I saw Antonio walk over to us. "Have a good day you too." I nodded and agreed as I went to shake his hand. Gabby then went to hug him and smiled. I then went to wave to the babies and smiled as we went to make our way over to the door so that we could put our shoes on. Grabbing our shoes from the closet, I smiled.

Gabby then went to put hers on first and smiled back at me. "I think that this is going to be good for us. Going out and not doing anything sexual." I nodded and smiled when she said that as I went to sit down on the bench we had at the door. Going to put my shoes on, I then went to tie them up. "Those the same shoes that you used to wear when you were a firefighter?" I nodded and smiled. "They work good." Gabby nodded and agreed. "We are going to the mall today to get you some hiking boots okay?" I nodded and agreed. "Okay, I have my wallet."

Gabby then looked at me. "By the way, I do not want you wearing your fancy shoes from the house to the church. Oh and you are sleeping here the night before the wedding. We are not doing the whole..." I nodded and agreed with her. "Believe me, I already knew that the minute we came here with 6 kids." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "Okay now listen, let's just concentrate on us for now. And before we leave, let's take a breath." Gabby nodded and agreed with me, taking a quick breath before we left to go on our date.

I then smiled as I went to open the door for her, ready to take Gabby out on a date.