Chapter 678

An Hour Later, back at Home:
Matt's POV: As I finish putting my swim trunks in the wash, I smile when I look at the little outfits that we have for the babies. Going to put them in with my swim trunks, I went to grab one of the Tide packs we have on top of the washer before going to throw it in. Closing the lid, I was about to start it when Jay walked over to me. "Mind if I put some shirts in there or would you rather do the wash yourself?" I then turned to look at him. "Not my clothes, it's baby clothes." He agreed.

"We have to wash those separately." I agreed with him. "You are not stealing the clothes that I have to keep. Remember, we are having another baby and I do not want to have to shop for baby clothes down here in Puerto Rico." Jay was confused when I said that. "Why exactly?" I just laughed when he said that. "They are much more expensive than in Chicago. I've seen the prices. Heck, it's cheaper to do it over Amazon than go into the baby stores." Jay agreed.

Going to close the lid, I went to make sure the wash was on cold. "Oh, and if you dare wash in hot water...then you are paying an extra percentage of the water bill." Jay agreed with me and nodded. "Shit, are we going to have to split the bills 3 ways now?" I looked at him when he said that and nodded. "Looks like we have to go talk to Antonio. Our original deal was to split the bill between the both of us...by the way, my sister is exempt since she isn't staying!" Jay agreed.

I then looked at him. "By the way, we are hitting he town next Saturday when we are going to celebrate your birthday." Jay laughed when I Said that. "I am not celebrating my birthday this year considering it is the same weekend as your vow renewal." I then thought about that and agreed with him. I then smiled when I saw Antonio come out of his room with his zipper undone and his hair all ruffled. Me and Jay just both looked at him and laughed. "Have a quickie Tonio?"

Antonio looked at me when I said that and got nervous. He then just shook his head. "Shut up! That was my first time having sex in months. Unlike you guys, I don't get it every other night." Me and Jay then both looked at each other and just laughed. "What are you talking about? I haven't had sex with Gabby IN OUR BED in months." Antonio then glared at me. "The hot...." I looked at him too. "Emphasis on IN OUR BED!" He then thought about it and agreed with me. "Right."

Me and Jay then both laughed. "So, are you guys going to live here with BBD?" Me and Antonio both turned to look at him when he said that. "What?" Jay then laughed. "BBD. Baby Brett Dawson." Me and Antonio both looked at each other and laughed. We should've figured that was the case but just smiled. "I like that nickname for my future niece or nephew." Antonio smiled when I said that. "Same here. It's cute until you know the gender of the baby."

That's when I saw Sylvie come out of the bedroom in Antonio's shirt as well as her underwear. "Sylvie, turn around and go get dressed." Sylvie then looked at me. "Who gives you the right to tell me to get dressed?" I just looked at her when I saw Louie at the top of the stairs. "Louie, I will be right upstairs buddy. Did mommy ask for me?" Louie agreed. "Yes daddy." I then agreed and smiled. "Tell her that I will be right there." He agreed and went to go upstairs.

I then looked at Sylvie. "That is why you do not walk around the house just wearing your underwear and a t-shirt. And you boys do not say anything. I walk around my bedroom in boxers. I have never walked around here in my boxers." They both agreed with me. "By the way, Severide is coming for supper tonight and he is going to stay for a while. Understood?" They were about to answer when I just walked away. "Good." They both turned to look at me.

"What? We have no input?" I turned to look at Jay when he asked me that. "I have to talk to my best man! The wedding is next weekend. I need to make sure we figure out what we are wearing and I need to make sure that we have everything for our dress uniform. Can you guys do the same? We have people flying down this week. If you guys need anything from the CPD...or if you need anything form the military Jay, you need to let me know so I can talk to somebody."

Both Jay and Antonio nodded when I said that. "Of course. But we both don't work at the CPD anymore. I am starting my job as an independent investigator and Jay got a new job." Jay smiled when he brought it up. However, I was confused. "Where are you working now?" Jay then smiled. "You are looking at the newest Federal Agent at the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Puerto Rico Field Office." I smiled when he said that before going to shake his hand.

"Congratulations Jay. You are going to make a great Federal Agent. Just promise me that I can still come to you for help with my PTSD?" Jay nodded when I said that. "Of course man. Us people with PTSD need to stick together." That's when I heard Severide come downstairs. "Speaking of that. Jay, Antonio...do you mind if me and Matt talk down here for a minute? I already asked Gabby and she said if you go help...we can talk." They agreed.

"Of course." Antonio then smiled at me as they walked away. Meanwhile, I looked at Severide. "What do you need to talk to me about man?" Severide then smiled. "First, I want to say that your daughters are damn cute!" I laughed and agreed with him. "Thanks. By the way, I didn't hear you get back from the hotel." He nodded and agreed. "I just got back. They said you were down here." I nodded and agreed with him. "Think we can talk about that though?"

I then looked at him when he asked me that. "You mean my PTSD?" Severide nodded and sighed. "I just want to know what you are dealing with so that I can help you if we ever talk over the phone. Even if I am in Chicago...I hope you know that you can call me day and night. You took me in when I was on my ass and I still want to be there for you." I agreed with him when he said that. "Thanks. Now, let's go sit down. You're staying for supper." Severide agreed and smiled.