Chapter 668

Jay's POV: After letting Steve out of the house, I smiled as I came back downstairs so that me and Erin could celebrate the fact that we are soon-to-be FBI agents here in San Juan. Considering I had a connection through Burnsout, this was going to be easy. Walking into the bedroom, I wasn't expecting Erin to be doing anything other than resting in bed. However, that couldn't be further from the truth. Instead of just resting in bed, she was standing at the end of our bed in lingerie. "Oh wow, what's this for?" Erin then smirked. "For getting us jobs at the FBI so easily."

I smirked when she said that before closing the door. Walking over to her, I smirked as I went to take off my shirt to tease her. "Well then, maybe I should do that more often considering it leans to me getting some of this in bed." Walking up to her, I went to throw my shirt onto the ground before putting my hands on her sides. Erin then went to grab the back of my head and just smiled as she held me close to her. Looking at the gorgeous lingerie she was wearing, I went to play with the ropes before going to look in her eyes. "Have I told you that you are beautiful?"

Erin nodded when I said that and just smiled at me as I went to kiss her softly. Erin then went to run her hands down my chest before grabbing my belt. "Think we can keep the kids asleep if we do it in here?" I then bit my lip when she asked me that. Nodding, I smiled at her. "I am positive that we can because we have do it before. And if we can't...I don't care because I am too turned on right now to stop." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that before going to put her hands on my face. "Halsie." I just laughed when she said that and smiled me. "Moan it for me?"

Picking her up in my arms, I smirked as I went to undo my jeans. Letting them fall onto the ground so that I was just wearing my boxers, I smirked while starting to carry Erin back to bed. She was turning me on so much and there was only one thing that I wanted to do with her right now. I wanted to take her in my arms and make love to her. God she was such a turn on and I Loved her for that. Laying her down in bed, I went to look at the sexy lingerie she was wearing. I then went to trace her body and just smiled at her. "Why must you tease me this way?"

Going to take off my watch so that I didn't hurt her while we were in bed, I smirked as I went to climb into bed on top of her so that I could make love to her

Going to take off my watch so that I didn't hurt her while we were in bed, I smirked as I went to climb into bed on top of her so that I could make love to her. "You are such a tease and I am so glad that you are mine. I am also glad that you can't have kids anymore because I am going to give you exactly what you want right now." Erin smirked when I said that and agreed with me as she grabbed the back of my head. Kissing me slowly, she just smiled while I laid down on top of her with my hands on her gorgeous lingerie. "You are such a turn on." Erin agreed with me.

"And so are you Jay. You have to admit that your body is really muscular. I love holding you in my arms and I just love running my hands around your muscles." I smiled when she said that and agreed with her as we held each other close. Moving my hand up her leg, I smiled because this was exactly how I wanted to celebrate us (possibly) getting a new job thanks to my friend. "God, I just hope that seeing Steve doesn't cause me to get PTSD tonight." Erin was confused when I said that. "What are you talking about Jay?" I sighed and then went to roll over.

Going to lay down on my back, I sighed. "What if seeing Steve causes me to have a dream or PTSD event about Afghanistan last night. I have had such a good streak...I am scared to loose it." Erin nodded when I said that and grabbed my hand. Intertwining our fingers, she rolled over onto her side. "Roll over onto your side Jay." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before going to look into Erin's eyes. "If you have a PTSD episode tonight...wake me up and we will deal with it together. You know I mean it when I say that right? I can always help you."

I sighed when she said that before looking at her and putting my hand on her hip. "Erin, you need rest to take care of the triplets. You are still breastfeeding them and you need your rest." Erin went to put her hand on my face when I said that before slipping close to me again. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she smiled at me. "Jay, I am your wife okay? We sleep in the same bed for a reason...because we love each other. And if the man I love is struggling, then I want to help you regardless of what time of the night it is. Promise me you will ask me to help."

Looking into her eyes, I agreed with Erin when she said that because I knew she was right. She was here for me and was always going to be here for me. So, I was going to let her help me just like she wanted to...that's what made me love her so much. She put my health first when it came to my PTSD. I just hoped that it didn't go too long since I needed to also make sure she slept.