Chapter 673

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished getting everything ready to go, I smiled as I went to check on the kids one last time. They were currently using the cribs we had set up for them in the living room (and shared with Jay and Erin), relaxing where Antonio and Sylvie could watch them. That's when I heard Gabby walk over with our beach bag that had our water bottles, towels and some sunscreen in it. Looking at her, I smirked. "We are going to put sunscreen on each other right?" Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "Yes, we are." I then smirked.

Going to grab her hand, I smiled as I went to bring her close to me. "Sorry if there is tension between us right now. You know that this is not what I want while you are pregnant right?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "Of course I know that baby." Gabby then got close to me. Wrapping her arm around me, she leaned up and went to kiss me softly and just held me close. "But we are going to fix that once we are at the beach. So, how about we get going and we can walk there together? We are not that far." I nodded and smiled when she said that.

Going to grab her hand, I went to intertwine our fingers before leading her outside so that we could start making our way to the beach. That's when I saw Severide talking with Erin on the patio. "You make sure that he stays here when I get back. I want to have supper with you. Also, we need to talk about stuff like my suit and stuff that you brought for me." I looked at him, trying to see whether he brought the necklace I bought for Gabby without saying it out loud. He just nodded and agreed with me, giving me the signal that I needed that he brought the necklace.

Gabby then smiled at me. "Let's get out of here okay and just have fun." I agreed with her when she said that before going to walk away so that we could be alone for a while. 

NOTE: Sorry this one is so short. I promise, I have a couple long ones on the way.