Chapter 703

Matt's POV: After having a nice lunch in bed with Gabby, I smiled because we were now cuddling in bed and watching TV together on her iPad. We were checking in on the Chicago news right before her soap operas started broadcasting. She watching this show called "Days of Our Lives" and it was a bit weird to me. I mean, people can't have THAT much drama in their life now can they. "Okay, be honest with me. The soap opera is much more dramatic than some real relationships right?" Gabby laughed as she looked over her shoulders. "Ours is pretty dramatic last time I checked. I mean, we broke up a couple times...got back together and had kids."

I thought about what she said and agreed with me. "Oh, and we took giant leaps of faith on a regular basis. Yet we always made it out of them on the right side." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that, agreeing with me. "I know...and I am so proud of us for that." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Same here." Rolling over in my arms, Gabby got close to me before putting her hand on my cheek. She then went to kiss me softly and just smiled at me. "You know that if we have to...I am fine with a vow renewal here in our bed." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Then, we can go right into our second honeymoon." Gabby laughed and nodded.

I then smiled at her as I went to wrap my arms around her waist. Putting her hands on my cheek, Gabby went to kiss me softly before going to run her fingers down my cheek bone. "Can you pass me your shirt from the end of the bed. Oh and please put your boxers back on. If somebody comes upstairs...at least then you are wearing your boxers and I have your shirt nearby. We an still cuddle up to each other like this until somebody comes upstairs." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that because I loved that idea. "God, I love that idea." I then went to kiss her and just smiled as we held each other close. "Do I really need to move?" 

Gabby nodded. "At least get your boxers on." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Going to get up, I went to grab my boxers and then went to put them on so that I was partially dressed. Once that was done, I went to limp over to the closet so that I could grab a fresh shirt and put my old one in the laundry. Grabbing Gabby one of my shirts as well as he underwear, I smiled when I came back to bed so that we could hold each other in bed again. Rolling over, Gabby went to grab her underwear when I gave them to her before going to put them on. She then went to put the shirt on and smiled because I was now getting dressed.

Going to put my t-shirt on, I smiled at Gabby before going to get back in bed with her

Going to put my t-shirt on, I smiled at Gabby before going to get back in bed with her. "I know that I said I would keep it off but..." Gabby just smiled as she brought me close to her. wrapping my arms around her, I smiled before going to kiss her softly. "I love you and I am so glad that we are both safe. Honestly, that is all I care about right now." Gabby nodded and smiled at me, agreeing with that I just said. Going to push a strand of hair behind her ear, I smiled at her. "How are you feeling? You don't feel stressed or anything?" Gabby shook her head before smiling.

"Honestly, all I feel right now is loved and really relaxed. You did your job today Matt." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Good, because that is exactly what I want to eat right now. I do not want you to be stressed. And if I can do anything to make sure that isn't the case then I am going to do it." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "God, you have no idea how much I love you." I smiled when she said that and just went to wrap my arms around her waist. That's when I heard the triplets wake up and I just groaned. That's when I heard Natalie come in.

"Looks like I got here right on time." I nodded and smiled. "You up here for a reason Natalie?" She nodded and smiled before going to grab some bottles for me and her. "I am here to talk to you guys. We just need to check on your mental health. I need to do some tests to make sure that you aren't having any side effects of the crash." I agreed with her when she said that before going to sit up. "How are you liking Puerto Rico just curious?" Natalie laughed when I asked her that. "I am glad we have an extended honeymoon. I just hope you feel better soon."

I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Same here, I would like to be out there playing with Louie right now. By the way, if you want to get Owen here...go right ahead. I would love to have a kid for Louie to play with. And I am sure there has to be an exception to your son." Natalie sighed when I said that. "We are looking into that option." I nodded when she said that and sighed. "I feel for you Natalie. Having kids...if we were stuck here with them back in Chicago, that would be torture." Natalie agreed with me when I said that. "Believe me, it is."

We both nodded when she said that and just smiled at her. "So, what do we have to do for you to get the check up done. Gabby wants to watch her soap operas she said." Natalie smiled and nodded. "You watch Y&R?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "God, I hate that Tara bitch! She is so manipulative. Just let Summer and Kyle be together!" Gabby nodded and smiled. "Don't get me started on that. I can go on for hours on that storyline and we could probably make Matt fall asleep again." I laughed when she said that. "We are going to watch it, I promise."

Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. Meanwhile, Natalie got to work on checking us out.

NOTE: I am going to go check in with Jay & Erin for a while starting next chapter but, I promise that I am going to come back to Matt and Gabby eventually.