Chapter 579

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished in the bath, I smiled as I saw her getting back in bed. Grabbing the t-shirt I had on the footboard, I smiled at Gabby while going to be put it on. However, she was not too pleased when I did that. "Oh, did you want me to keep my shirt off?" Gabby just smiled at me and nodded. "Can you?" I thought about it and shook my head. "Nope, because you need to relax. You just had me and now you need to relax." Gabby nodded when Is aid that and seemingly understood what I was saying. I then sighed and went to sit next to her.

Putting my hand on her leg, I looked at her before going to grab her hand. "Gabby look at me okay? I get that you are hormonal right now and you want me...not that I blame you considering I am quite handsome." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to grab the back of my head. "And quite full of yourself." I nodded and agreed with her. "But right now, you need rest. You were tired in the hospital, you are going to be tired for the rest of your life...heck I am too considering we have 6 kids now. And three of them are sleeping right at the end of our bed."

Gabby smiled when I said that. "You know who probably also has three kids sleeping at the end of their bed right now?" I smiled when she said that. "Yes, I know that but...I think we should call somebody else before we call them." Gabby was confused when I said that. I then went to grab her hand,. "My sister. I am not sure if we spoke to her yet." Gabby shook her head when I asked her that. "No, and I am positive that she wants to see them." That's when I heard my sister at our door. "Or I can see them quick? I was driving by on my way to my hair appointment."

Looking up at Christie, I smiled as I went to get up so that I could go hug her. "Hey Christie." Christie then smiled at me. "Sorry I wasn't here earlier. Hair appointment." I nodded and went to look at her hair. "Awh, I see what you had to do." She then looked at me and pointed into my face. "You say anything and I am not scared to slap you. I don't care if you are a new dad...you do not mention what I have to do to hide the signs of me aging. If you do, I will slap you." I nodded when she said that and just smiled as I went to lead her towards the triplets.

" I nodded when she said that and just smiled as I went to lead her towards the triplets

Looking at them, she just smiled. "Sorry, you are going to have to remind me of their names. They all look so alike." I nodded when she said that. "Okay, so from left to right...it's Abigail Elizabeth, Andrew "Andy" David and Ethan Jeremiah Casey." Christie smiled as she looked at them. "God, they are adorable. And of course Andy is named after Andy Darden?" I nodded when she said that and smiled. "I always promised myself one of our kids would have the nickname Andy Casey." Gabby looked at me when I said that. "You did?" 

I nodded and smiled at her. "I wanted to honor him in one of our kids' names. I hope that's okay?" Gabby nodded and smiled. Walking over to her, Christie then went to give her a hug. "How are you doing? You look great after 2 weeks in the hospital." Gabby smiled when Christie said that. "I am doing great. How's Violet doing?" Christie then smiled. "She's doing much better now that she can see her friends all the time. Believe me, once the weather is better...you are never going to be able to reach her." We both agreed with her and nodded.

"So, how long are you off work for Matt?" Matt smiled when Christie asked him that. "I work from home now. I told you about my new job right?" Christie nodded. "I know, from Captain Casey to Deputy Commissioner Casey in less than a year. Very impressive." I turned to look at Gabby when she said that and just laughed because I hadn't even thought about that. "Wow, that's crazy." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Moving close to me, she went to kiss me softly. "And I am very proud of you. I love you." I nodded and smiled.

That's when I heard Violet come upstairs. "God, why did you have to build a place with 3 floors uncle Matt?" I laughed when Violet said that. "Why didn't you tell me Violet was here?" Christie then smiled. "She was just with the twins." Violet smiled and nodded. "Yeah, they are adorable but not as adorable as these three. Do you mind if I hold one of them uncle Matt and tia Gabby?" Getting up, I went to hug her and smiled. "How did you learn what aunt is in spanish?" That's when we heard Eva come upstairs. "That would be my doing, we are friends."

That's when I hard Antonio come upstairs

That's when I hard Antonio come upstairs. "Eva, what did I say about just walking into their room. You need to knock and ask fir..." That's when Antonio saw Christie. "Christie." Christie then turned to look at him and sighed. "Antonio." He nodded and just shook my head. "You guys better be civil while you guys are here in my bedroom." Christie nodded and agreed. "I promise Matt, you aren't going to get any problems from us. We agreed to just forget about the past and move forward. You guys are married and we are bound to run into each other like this sometimes."

Antonio laughed and looked at her. "I actually ran into Christie when I was shopping for your birthday card Matt." I then looked at him. "By the way, I want more effort if you give me a gift next year." Antonio seemed confused when I said that. "What are you talking about?" Matt then laughed. "You think they only give out those vouchers for a free meal at that delicious steakhouse to the Chicago Police Department?"