Chapter 607

Matt's POV: When I saw Antonio come into the firehouse, I got worried. Walking over to him, I went to put my hands on his arms. "Are the twins okay? Louie?" He then went to calm me down. "Relax, I got a call from work. I called your mom and asked her to replace me. Our moms are going to watch them." That's when Gabby came out since she must've heard me yell. "Antonio!" Antonio then looked at her. "Calm down Gabby." Gabby then looked at him. "Pedro texted Sofia Antonio was here and I got scared." I then sighed and looked at her. "He's here to work the case."

Gabby nodded and looked at him. "Kids?" Antonio smiled. "Our moms are there. I called Nancy and she's there." I nodded when he said that. I then went to grab my phone so that I could call my mom to check that story. I was just glad she answered. "Mom, you at the house with the kids?" My mom laughed and agreed. "Yes, relax. Antonio has to work. Have a good day." I agreed and took a breath. "Okay, Camila knows the schedule and routine. She's in charge." My mom agreed. "Of course. Bye Matt, stay safe...love you!" I agreed with her. "Love you too."

Hanging up, I walked back over to the group. "She's there, I just checked." Gabby nodded when I said that and wrapped her arm around me. "Okay, you deal with this. I am going to go back upstairs and relax with the triplets. Come up when you are done?" I nodded and agreed, giving her a quick kiss. "Of course, see you in a bit." Gabby then smiled as she walked away. Meanwhile, I turned to look at Antonio. "Shut up, you want to kiss your girlfriend the minute you see her." Antonio laughed and nodded. "I am going to be in her bunkroom to work just FYI."

I agreed with him when she said that. "Of course you are. So, what are we dealing with. We not closing the house?" Rearden shook his head. "Nope. Just let us work." I nodded when he said that. "Antonio is my liaison to you guys okay? He is me and Pedro's brother-in-law." Pedro nodded when I said that. "Of course now, we are dealing with a drug dealer named Lemond Bishop." I then sighed when he said that. "Didn't you guys try and get him in that last case you worked Antonio?" Antonio nodded. "We are trying again. This time with the FBI's help."

I nodded and agreed with him. "Listen, you can use my space but...if you guys get in our way, you are going to need to leave. You can use Firehouse 51..." That's when I realized something. Antonio must've realized what I was thinking because he then smiled. "51." I then sighed and then went to look at Agent Rearden. "Do you need to use 71 or can you use the old Firehouse 51? If you can use it, please do. If not, I need to get my guys and trucks out of here for the shift." Rearden then looked at me. "We need here because he is right across the street."

I then sighed and looked at Antonio. "Antonio, can you go upstairs and tell Gabby to pack up? I am going to go call Commissioner Grissom. Can you please come with me Agent Rearden so you can explain to him what's happening? I need his permission to use Firehouse 51. (And maybe even Firehouse 20 to cover our territory better.) Then, I have to tell my men that we are going to our old quarters." He agreed with me and nodded when I said that, following me to the briefing room so that we could update my men on what was happening.