Chapter 653

Matt's POV: When I heard that Gabby didn't ask me for help when she had morning sickness, I just sighed. "Gabby, I am all in when it comes to this. And by being all in, I mean when it comes to the morning sickness too." Gabby then looked at me. "Matt, you looked like you were thinking and maybe working on your mental health. I didn't want to disturb you. I wanted to support you instead." I nodded and understood that. "But Gabby, you are my pregnant wife first. I am going to be there. I already told you that you and the kids come first. Our kid needed me."

Gabby nodded when I said that and agreed with me. "You're right and I am sorry for that Matt." I then went to kiss her forehead and just sighed. "Promise me that tomorrow morning you are going to let me know when you need me to hold your hair up. As much as I hate watching you get sick, I love it because it means you are pregnant. That makes me smile Gabby and I promise that it will help me get through my mental health issues. It'll help me more than you can ever know." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "Of course Matt, I promise."

I smiled when she said that and agreed with her. "Now listen, you said that you want to get dressed so that we can go have breakfast together?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "Let me guess, you want to help me get dressed?" I nodded and laughed when she said that. "Of course I do. That's the best part of being alone...I get to help you get dressed very intimately." Gabby nodded when I said that and agreed with me. Going to grab my hand, she smiled and intertwined our fingers because she wanted me to help her get dressed.

Leading me back into the room, Gabby smiled at me. "We already agreed that we aren't going to take a shower right?" I then looked at her. "Why, are you changing your mind?" Gabby then smirked as she turned to look at me. "Let's just say that my hormones are acting up because I didn't have a chance to get my good morning kiss while we were in bed." I nodded and agreed with her while going to set my pad of paper down on the desk we had in there. I then went to bring her close to me and smiled while going to kiss her softly. "God, you are such a tease."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded before going to play with the waistband of my shorts. Looking at me she then smiled when she went to take them off. "We are going to have fun in the shower okay?" I nodded and agreed with her. Bringing her close to me, I smiled while going to kiss her softly. I then went to play with her shirt. Taking it off, I smirked when I saw that she was not wearing a bra. Gabby then just smiled because she was now just wearing her underwear. "I am going to the washroom. Come join me and you can take them off." I nodded and agreed.

I then went to take off my shorts and grabbed the towel that was waiting for me on the bed so that I could make my way into the washroom where Gabby was waiting for me.

Coming into the washroom where Gabby was walking for me, I smiled at her and then watched as she stood there in her underwear. While she didn't have a bump...she did still have a little bit of extra baby fat from when she was pregnant with the triplets so, she looked a little pregnant. Walking up to her, I went to bring her close and just smirked because she wasn't wearing a bra. "You have no idea how sexy it is when you are not wearing a bra." Gabby smirked and smiled when I said that. I then went to bring her close to me and smiled at her.

Kissing her softly, I smiled as we took it slow with each other. "I swear, you are such a tease sometimes that it's incredible that we don't have more kids than we currently have." Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me as I went to pick her up in my arms. I then set her down onto the counter and smiled as I stepped close to her. Putting her hands on my face, Gabby went to take it slow with me and just smiled while I went to play with her underwear. Gabby smiled when I did that before letting them fall onto the ground for me.

Looking at her when she was naked on the counter, I smirked and went to kiss her slowly. "God, I love you so much. You are incredibly sexy and I am so glad that you are my wife." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "Just start the shower okay? You can flirt with me more after okay?" I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Setting my towel on the railing we had in there, I then went to reach into the shower to start it for us. Checking the temperature, I smiled as I prepared to turn around and walk over to Gabby when I felt her.

Moving her hands to my waist as she stood behind me, I felt Gabby play with my boxers and smirked. Turning around, I went to bring her against my chest because I loved what she was doing. "God, you are amazing when you do that. Please take them off babe." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that before going to take them off for me. She then went to throw them onto the ground and just smirked because she loved it when we were naked together. Stepping close to me, Gabby wrapped her arms around me. I then went to kiss her and smiled. "After you."

Following Gabby into the shower, I smiled as I brought her close to me

Following Gabby into the shower, I smiled as I brought her close to me. Luckily, there wasn't really a bump right now. That meant we could be very close to each other and that was exactly what I wanted right now. I wanted to have her hands on my body and her lips on mine. Keeping her close to me, I smiled as I went to kiss her slowly. "I love you and I am so glad that we are taking this time to just be together babe. I didn't even know how much I needed it before we got it." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "Honestly, I feel the same way."

Going to grab some soap, I went to grab her neck and started to wash her while kissing her. Gabby then went to do the same and smiled because we were so close to each other. "Promise me that right now, we are just going to kiss each other. I am not in the mood to talk when I have my amazing husband holding me in his strong arms. I want you to just kiss me for a while okay Matt?" I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Taking it slow with her, I smiled as I went to kiss her exactly like she wanted while we took a shower together.