Chapter 693

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby got into the van, I smiled as I turned to look at her. "First proper date in Puerto Rico in a couple years." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Where are we going first?" I then smiled at her. "The place you have been dying to go since we first got here." Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "How did you know?" I just smiled at her as I went to pull up to the stop sign. "Because we always talk about the charity. Remember, I know you the best out of everybody in the entire world." Gabby agreed with me and smiled.

"That's what makes you such a great husband and father." I smiled when she said that. "I am also going to take you out to a restaurant. And after that, we are getting me hiking boots. And of course Spanish baby books as well as Spanish books for Louie." Gabby nodded when I said that. "I haven't wanted to mention anything but...I am a bit worried about that." I was confused when she said that before proceeding to drive out of the neighborhood. "What are you talking about babe?" Gabby then sighed. "I want to look at preschools while we are out for him."

I nodded when she said that and was about to say something when she continued. "I may have already booked one. I know...I should have consulted you. But it's a friend of mine from the charity. She runs it for parents who work at the charity." I nodded when she said that. "That is actually something we are going to need to talk about. I am going to get a job of course but, I want you to wait a couple more months. After thinking we were pregnant...I know you are going to be emotional for a while. Please just think about it." Gabby nodded and agreed with me.

"Honestly, I was thinking of taking a bit of time. I am not sure the last time I was really just relaxed, taking care of the kids and not working. Is it wrong to say that maybe us having a miscarriage was a blessing in disguise. I hate to say this, I really do but...could we really have coped with that many kids Matt?" I nodded when she said that. "We would've made it work but...I understand where you are coming from because I agree. It would've ended up being too much at the end of the day." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I was worried about us."

I sighed when she said that before deciding to pull over onto the shoulder of the road. Gabby then looked at me confused. "Everything okay babe?" I then went to lean over her and kissed her softly. "You never have to worry about us babe. We have been through much harder things that having that many kids. We went through that horrible first pregnancy before we were married...we lost one of our first triplets, we lost Louie before getting him back and then we lost this last baby. Gabby, we are stronger than ever. You have nothing to worry about."

Gabby nodded when I said that before grabbing my hand. "Of course we are. Sorry about that." I smiled when she said that before nodding. I then went to get off the shoulder and continued to drive towards town. "By the way, I am glad we live a bit outside of town. I think that was the best decision for us. I know it's a 30 minute drive to downtown...and that was not idea when it came to use deciding where we wanted to live. But for now, I think that's okay. However, we might have to look at houses that are closer when the kids are older." Gabby was confused. "What?"

I sighed and turned to look at her. "We are going to want them to do sports and stuff. And I want to maybe coach them. Maybe I can coach Louie in soccer. That reminds me, I want to see if it's too late to register him in a league. I want him to play sports this summer before we have to start him in school next fall." Gabby agreed with me. "Yeah, he needs to make friends before we think about that." I then laughed and just smiled. "What's so funny?" I then looked at her (looking away from the road). "Wouldn't him..." That's when I heard Gabby yell.

"MATT WATCH OUT!" But it was too late. (CRASH)