Baby Brett-Dawson

"Antonio, there is no easy way to say this but...I'm pregnant."

Antonio's POV:
When I heard that Sylvie was pregnant, I was absolutely shocked. But first, I had to be certain it was mine. God, I am going to sound like such a jerk. "Sylvie, I really hate to do this to you but...I need to ask you this. Are you positive that it's my child?" Sylvie then looked at me and took a breath. "Antonio, you are the only guy I trusted to get close to during the pandemic. I am pretty sure that it's your baby since I am already 2 months pregnant." I was shocked when she said that. "Woah, that's pretty far along." Sylvie nodded when I said that. "I just found out."

I nodded when she said that before going to grab her hand. "What are your plans?" Sylvie just looked at me. "I had to tell you before I did anything. This is your baby too Antonio and I know you love being with your nieces and nephews. I see how you are with them so, I know that you love having babies in your life. Sure, you said in the past that you don't want more kids but...something just told me that something might have changed now that Matt and Gabby had their twins and then their triplets." I nodded when she said that and just sighed. 

"Honestly, I have been rethinking it but things are just crazy right now. I don't even have a job yet so...I am not sure if I am in a good place to support you and the baby. I mean, you do know that I am going to support you no matter that you choose." Sylvie nodded when I said that. "Of course I know that Antonio." I then went to look at her. "Do you mind if I..." Sylvie then shook her head. Moving my hand to her stomach, she got close to me. I then smiled at the feeling of a baby of our own. Turning my head, I went to look into her eyes. I was about to kiss her...but she didn't.

"Antonio, stop. We can't do this. I am not even sure what I am doing yet. I need to talk to Gabby before I kiss you." I looked at her when she said that. "Why does it matter what Gabby says?" Sylvie then looked at me. "Gabby is my best friend. How is she going to react to..." That's when I heard Jay open the door. "Need some help?" I then shook my head. "Jay, just take care of the kids for me. I am talking with Sylvie." He agreed with me. I then went to wrap my arm around Sylvie before leaning her to the bench we had there in front of the house. "Jay lives here?" 

I nodded when she said that. "Yeah. Technically this isn't my place. I am going to have to move out because of some news I am not in the place to share." Sylvie then looked at me. "No!" I laughed and just nodded. "So, the two of you are pregnant. God, this is crazy. I am going to become an uncle again this year and a dad again this year." That's when I heard Gabby and Matt walk up to us. "You are going to be a what now?" Matt then looked at Gabby and went to rub her back. "Take deep breaths while you talk to them. Bags, I'll go check on the kids."

Gabby's POV:
When I overheard that Sylvie was pregnant with Antonio's child, I got worried. Over the past couple years, they have been on-and-off. Heck, you could almost call it a toxic relationship. But the thing I really needed to see right now was how Antonio was feeling about this. If he was happy and over the moon about this then...I had to support him considering he is my brother. "Okay, let me just ask you this....can I sit down with you guys?" Antonio looked at me when I asked him that and he already knew why. "Of course."

I looked at Antonio and then bit my lip. "Keep her calm please. You know why for me okay?" Antonio nodded when I said that. "How far along are you Sylvie?" Sylvie then smiled at me. "I'm 2 months pregnant." I looked at Antonio. "How is she 1 week ahead of me!" Antonio just looked at me and shrugged. "Looks like you guys will be doing stuff together then." I looked at Sylvie and smiled at her. "By the way..." Sylvie then looked at me. "Oh my god Gabby, CONGRATULATIONS!" Sylvie then got up and hugged me. That's when I heard Matt come out.

Sylvie obviously heard him too and smiled at him. "Congratulations Matt, I just heard that you are 7 weeks pregnant." I then went to look at Matt. "And Sylvie is a week ahead of me! She's 8 weeks." Matt just laughed when I said that. "Wow. A new nephew and maybe a son...knock on wood...within a week of each other. By the way Gabby, there is more breakfast inside. I know we already ate but...we had to pull over on the way home. Can you please do me a favor and go inside to have more?" Antonio then looked at me. "Let's go my pregnant ladies." 

I laughed when he said that. "Can you check the babies diapers this time around?" Matt nodded when I said that and smiled. "Just go eat okay? And sit on the couch." I agreed with him and nodded. Stepping close to him, I kissed him softly before whispering to him. "Thanks for a great night last night." Matt smirked and smiled when I said that. "No problem. Now please go relax okay? I will be right in." I nodded and smiled when Matt said that before going inside with Antonio and Sylvie so we could talk about our pregnancies with each other.