Chapter 651

Matt's POV: Once I finished getting changed into my boxers, I smiled as I came to join Gabby in bed. She was just wearing a nightie and I was not going to lie that it was not extremely attractive. Going to open the covers on my side of the bed, I just looked at her and smiled as I went to lean over her. Giving her a quick kiss, I smiled at her. "You have no idea just how sexy you look when you are wearing that babe. Please promise me that you are not going to change out of that tomorrow. We can just sit in bed for a while, watch TV and kiss each other slowly."

Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me as she went to lay down. Looking at her as I went to get close to her, I smiled while putting my hand on her hip. "How are you feeling after a couple hours away from the kids? I know your hormones are probably everywhere right now and I am sure that you are wishing we were there with them." Gabby then shook her head and surprised me with her answer to my question. "Honestly, no...I am not sad that we are not with the kids. This is where we need to be Matt because you need me right now to help you."

I then looked at her when she said that before bringing her close to me. Putting her hands on my chest, Gabby then went to slip her legs in between mine and smiled at me. "Matt, believe me when I say this....you are the most important person in my life. If our marriage or one of us is not in their best shape, then our family is going to suffer. The kids are going to know that something is wrong. Heck, Louie already knows that something is wrong with his daddy and that scares me. Especially because it's him." I then looked at her when she said that. "You scared that..."

Gabby sighed and nodded as she went to kiss me softly. "I am not scared that something is going to happen to us because I know it isn't. We have been through too much to give up on each other. We are never going to give up on each other. What I am worried about is Louie thinking that something is wrong. And honestly, I am having a hard time with this." I was confused when Gabby said that. "What are you talking about Gabby?" Gabby then sighed. "What if he starts to shut down because he's scared that he is going to be taken away from us again?"

I sighed when she said that because I knew that it was a possibility. But she shouldn't worry about it because Louie was very confident in the fact that he was safe with us. There was nothing that he should be worried about. I then went to look at her and then decided to roll over to grab my phone. "What are you doing babe?" I then sighed and went to open a new text. "I am going to send a text to Antonio and my sister. If Louie starts talking about that...I want them to tell us right away. I want to shut that down right away if it happens."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "That's a good idea." I smiled when she said that before going to send Antonio and my sisters a text. 

'If Louie brings up questions re: whether he is going to stay with us because of my mental health....you are to contact us ASAP! We are going to shut that down right away. Is that understood!' 

I then went to set my phone down and rolled over. "I already told them and they are going to let us know. I am positive about it." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "Thanks for doing that for me.

I nodded when she said that before getting close to her. I then went to kiss her and just smiled. "I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that you have an easy pregnancy. If that is going to bring up stress...then I am going to shut it down right away. Believe me when I say this Gabby but there is nothing that I am not going to do for you. You are the love of my life and there is nothing more important to me than your mental health." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "Thanks Matt." I smiled and agreed with her before getting close to her.

Kissing her slowly, I smiled as we just held each other close that night...falling asleep in each other's arms.