Chapter 670

An Hour Later when Matt and Louie are done playing Monopoly:
Matt's POV: Once Louie got bored of playing Monopoly, I went to put it away in his room while he laid down in bed with Gabby. But what I didn't expect to see was Louie fast asleep in our bed when I came back. Gabby then looked at me and smiled as she went to put her finger up to lips. "He just fell asleep. I think you tickling him did the trick when it came to getting him tired." I nodded when she said that before smiling as I went to check on the twins and triplets.

"So, is it just me...or is it really weird that Sylvie and your due dates are a week apart?" Gabby looked at me when I said that and sighed. "I am not sure we should really talk about that." I nodded and understood. I got it because it was a touchy subject. The baby was both our future niece or nephew as well as Sylvie's first possible child. Regardless of what happens, we are in a bad place since the baby was both our friend's future child...and our future niece and nephew.

Going to get in bed with her, I went to roll over onto my side and reached for Gabby's hand. Holding it, I smiled at her. "Whatever you have to tell me Gabby, know that you can do it in confidence. I am not going to tell anybody." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Hey, I know that baby. Don't even think that's why I am not comfortable talking about it. I am not comfortable talking about it because the baby is Antonio's child. That's all Matt." I agreed.

"By the way, how are the twins and triplets?" I smiled when she asked. "Fast asleep just like Louie." Gabby nodded when I said that before getting close to me. Laying down in my arms, I felt Gabby wrap her arms around my waist before cuddling up to me. Kissing her head, I smiled as we held each other in bed. "You okay Gabby?" Gabby then sighed as she looked up at me. "I am just tired. Oh, and I am also 7 weeks pregnant today." I smiled when she said that. "Wow."

I nodded and agreed with her. "But, I am also a little worried about something." I nodded and agreed with her. "You need to talk to me about something?" Gabby bit her lip when I asked her that. "Matt, I am not sure if I want to talk to you about this yet before I talk to someone else about it." I sighed when Gabby said that. "Gabby, I am your husband. Please talk to me babe. Don't leave me out of this." Gabby sighed and just looked at me. "Matt, I am scared about this."

I looked at her and then went to grab her hand. "Talk to me Gabby. What are you scared about?" Gabby sighed when I asked her that. "God, this is going to sound so insensitive. I am trying not to hurt your feelings but this is unavoidable in this case." I just looked at her when she said that. "Babe, talk to me and tell me what's going on." Gabby then sighed and looked at me. "Matt, it has to do with your mental health stuff. I am not trying to get scared but..." I then sighed.

"You are starting to wonder whether we are making a mistake bringing another child into this world when your husband has PTSD." Gabby looked at me when I said that. "Matt..." I just went to get up and sighed. "Gabby, do I do a good job when it comes to helping you raise Louie, the twins and the triplets?" Gabby nodded and bit her lip. "Then why would it be any different when it comes to that baby?" Gabby just looked at me and tried to get me to sit down. "Matt..."

Going to get up, I looked at her. "I need time to process this. Gabby, I am a great dad to Louie and our other kids. For you to think this hurts a lot...so forgive me if I need to take a minute when my wife tells me that." I then went to grab my iPad and looked at Louie. "Louie, stay with mommy. Daddy needs a bit of time alone." I then went to walk out of our room so that I could go take a break from Gabby.

Gabby's POV:
As I walked Matt walk out of the room, I couldn't help but tear up a bit because I screwed up. Of course he is going to be a great dad to this new baby even with his mental health issues. How could I even think about this...he is my husband and the man I love. God, I really screwed up and now...a week before our vow renewal, I might have screwed things up. At least, I hope they didn't screw them up permanently. That's when I saw Sylvie come into my room.

"What's up with Matt?" I just sighed and looked up at her before tearing up. "I made a mistake." Sylvie right away knew I had to talk and just came to join me on the bed. "Come here, let me hold you and we can talk." I agreed with her and nodded when she said that, ready to talk things out with her. God, I screwed up!