Chapter 576

Matt's POV: After going to put my sweats on, I smiled when I came out to bed to see Gabby (already) talking on her iPad to Firehouse 71. "I assume that you already called them even though you said that you would wait for me to call them?" Gabby looked up at me when I asked her that and blushed. "Sorry, I was excited to call them. Sue me for that!" I laughed when she said that and agreed with her. "Babe, it's fine. I know that you have missed our friends." Gabby smiled when I said that. That's when I heard Severide. "So, you're our friend right now?"

Going to get in bed with Gabby, I smiled as I went to wrap my arm around her. "Yeah, keep talking Severide and your potential godfather position goes away." Severide looked at me when I said that before going to counter. "Say that again and your status as my best man goes away." I then laughed when he said that. "And that means you won't be my best man. Dude, I can go on and on. May I remind you that I have to bargain with a toddler on a daily basis. You can't out-bargain me!" Gabby turned to look at me and laughed when I said that because it was true.

Going to grab my hand, Gabby smiled at me. "Just wait, you are going to cave when it comes to your daughter. I can already see her possibly walking all over you and being able to get you to do whatever she wants." I turned to look at her. "You are just realizing that now? You obviously haven't met yourself. You are very persuasive when you want to be...and you are not scared to use all of your tools if you need to. Gabby laughed when I said that and just smiled as she cuddled up to me. "Can you hold the iPad? I want to cuddle up to you while you hold me."

I smiled when she said that and nodded before going to wrap my arm around her. Grabbing the iPad, I felt Gabby wrap her arms my torso. She then tugged the covers up and smiled when I went to kiss her forehead softly. "By the way, we need to talk to you guys about something." Sylvie looked at us when Gabby said that. "Oh, is this about the..." Gabby nodded. "Yes, so shut up and let us tell everybody." I laughed when she said that. "So listen, we need you guys to be around on independence day. And you need to be available July 3rd." They all looked at us.

"You are all invited to our vow renewal on July 3rd. And you guys are going to love where we are going to be doing it." Cruz then looked at us. "What church did you guys choose to do your vow renewal?" Gabby then smiled. "The Church of Firehouse 51." Everybody seemed shocked when we said that, Mouch most of all. "How did you guys pull that off? Last time I checked, they were using it for other things." I nodded when he said that. "Yeah, they sold it to the Academy to use it as another training ground. However, I have some connections that let me use the house."

Gabby laughed when I said that because I was the connection myself. However, nobody else got it so I had to spell it out for them. "Guys, I am a Deputy Commissioner...I am my own connection!" Everybody then realized that and nodded. "Yeah, right." I just shook my head. "Delaney, I think you need to do a bit of drills to wake these guys up!" Delaney laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "I think so too. Now listen, we are going to get off the phone right now and do some drills 71. Everybody out onto the apparatus floor. Get the trucks out."

I agreed and looked at them all. However some of them groaned. "I mean, unless you guys want to get reprimanded by a Deputy Commissioner. They gave me oversight over you guys since you are the first house I ever created." They all agreed when I said that and went to hang up. However Delaney looked at me when I said that. "You still have oversight over us?" I just looked at him. "Delaney, I am on the Board of Commissioners for the Chicago Fire Department. The only person I report to now is Commissioner Grissom." Delaney agreed with me when I said that.

"Listen, you need to get to work and I need to go see what my little guy wants." That's when I saw Louie at the door. "Want to say hi to Chief Delaney bud?" Louie shook his head. "I want to cuddle with mommy. I miss her." Gabby smiled when he said that. "Delaney, we have to go. I have a personal request from my little guy to let him cuddle up to us in bed." Delaney agreed when Gabby said that. "Of course Mrs. Deputy Commissioner." Gabby smiled when he said that but, I shut it down. "That's not her title. It's Mrs. Casey or Assistant to the Deputy Commissioner."

Delaney then laughed when I said that. "Sure, keep thinking that Casey. Talk later." He then hung up and I turned to look at Gabby. "What he mean by that?" Gabby just smiled at me. "I am not sure. All I know is that you are going to but that iPad away and help Louie over there into bed." I agreed with her and smiled before going to set my iPad down on my side table. Getting up, I smiled at Louie. Going to grab him up, I picked him up in my arms and then smiled. "First, I want to show him something. Want to see your new siblings buddy?" Louie nodded and smiled.

 Want to see your new siblings buddy?" Louie nodded and smiled

Carrying him over to the cribs, I smiled at him. "This here little buddy is your sister Abigail...but you can call her Abby. And then here is your brother Andrew...but you can call him Andy. And last but not least, we have Ethan. How cute are they?" Louie smiled as he looked at them. "Cuties!" Unfortunately, he yelled when he said that they went to cry. I then sighed and just went to set him down. I then tried to calm them down and was (somewhat) successful. Only our little boys ended up waking up and that meant we were going to have to feed them. 

"Louie, can you go see Grandma and ask her for some lunch?" Louie nodded when I said that and ran away. Meanwhile, I went to grab Andy before carrying him to Gabby. "Here you go. Our would you rather feed Ethan?" Gabby then smiled at me. "No, I can feed my little girl. You are going to do it much more often." I agreed with her and smiled as I went to walk over to the fridge. Seeing we had a lot of bottles, I looked at her. "When did you start pumping?" Gabby then smiled at me. "Your mom must've unpacked the cooler I made at the milk." I agreed.

Grabbing a bottle from the fridge, I went to grab Ethan from his crib when Andy woke up too. I then sighed and decided to my mom might be able to help. "CAMILA! You want to feed on of the babies?" Camila then yelled from downstairs. "I am on my way up while your other babies are napping." I then turned to look at Gabby. "We should just bring the twins up here overnight. Louie can sleep in here too. I want them all close to us." Gabby nodded and smiled. "Camila, after okay? We are going to move all the kids up here." She agreed. "On my way up." Carrying Ethan to bed, I smiled as me and Gabby went to start feeding the first two, leaving a bottle on the top of the fridge for Camila.