Chapter 717

An Hour Later:
Jay's POV: After spending the past hour making love to Erin in bed, I smiled as I tugged the covers up and felt her cuddle up to my side. Looking down at her, I went to grab the necklace before playing with it. Erin smiled when I did that because my hand was very close to her naked breasts. I smirked at the thought too, kissing her forehead while she rubbed my chest. "You have no idea how turned on I am right now at the thought of my gorgeous wife naked against me." Erin laughed when I said that and agreed with me as she went to grab my hand.

Intertwining our fingers, I smiled as I felt Erin cuddle up to me more. "Can you pass me my phone?" I then shook my head. "I know what you are going to do...and you are not going to check the baby monitor. Anyways, they aren't using that baby monitor right now. I asked them to use another one so that you couldn't check on the babies. You need to trust the people at home. They are going to be fine Erin." Erin nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "You're right." I smiled before going to kiss her head again. "You comfortable babe?" Erin nodded.

"Believe me, I am more comfortable than you can imagine. There is nothing sexier than my husband wrapping his strong arm around me and kissing the top of my head." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that, doing exactly what she wanted me to do. I then went to push her chin up and smiled while going to kiss her slowly. "And that is what I plan on doing during our entire stay here. But maybe not while we are naked." Erin laughed when I said that before going to tug the covers up to hide her body. "You were good in bed just to let you know."

I laughed when she said that and just smiled before going to kiss her forehead softly. "I can say the same thing about you. It's like every time we make love...you get better and better. Let's just hope that you don't get pregnant." Erin looked up at me when I said that. "Is that even a possibility? I got my tubes tied I thought." I then looked at her. "Honestly, I forget. I am just happy with how good you were." Erin nodded when I said that before smiling at me. She then sighed and went to rub my chest. "If we get pregnant, I am going to go crazy."

I laughed when she said that before going to kiss her head. "Do you think we could do 4 kids? Or is that too much?" Erin sighed as she went to sit up and then looked down at me. "Babe, you are kidding right?" I shook my head. "You okay?" Erin just sighed. "Jay, if we get pregnant again...this is going to be crazy. I mean, we are talking about having 4 kids." I nodded when she said that. "You don't think it's a good idea." Erin sighed and nodded. "I mean, if it happens...of course we are going to be happy about it." Erin agreed with me. "I always wanted to be pregnant twice."

I nodded when she said that and then went to kiss her forehead softly. "Listen, if we get pregnant...then we are going to take it as a blessing. We aren't living in Chicago. Anyways...I have the perfect name for the baby. I am hoping it's a girl." Erin nodded when I said that. "Of course you are...let's hear the name." I then went to push her head up and smiled. "Henrietta Louise Halstead" Erin looked at me when I said that and then went to tear up because she already knew who we were going to name the baby after. Bending down, I went to kiss her and smiled.

"Hank would love the fact that we are naming our future child after him." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before smiling as I went to kiss her head. "It's fitting because he is never going to meet him or her." Erin then looked up at me. "Henry for a boy. I know we have it as a second name for one of the triplets but...I like the sound of Henry Halstead." I laughed and smiled when she said that....liking the idea of having another baby.

"Let's hope our gamble here is good luck." Erin seemed confused when I said that joke. "What?" I just sighed "Babe, this is a casino hotel..."