Chapter 709

Outside in the backyard with Jay & Erin - Poolside:
Jay's POV: As I come outside to the pool with the baby monitor in my hands, I smiled when I saw Erin wearing her bikini bottom that she knew turned me on. However, she was wearing a t-shirt over top of her body because she wasn't comfortable with the post-baby body yet. "You realize that I don't care whether you have stretch marks or not babe." Erin sighed when I said that before looking up at me while she read on her iPad. "I am not comfortable with them yet though. I mean, my husband looks like that and I look like this. I mean yeah...I have my body back and I am back in shape. There is just a little bit of fat in my boobs and here." I sighed when she said that.

"Yes, because you gave birth to our beautiful triplets." Going to walk up to her, I leaned over her before going to kiss her softly. "The triplets we both love. Now, how about you let me sit down with you and we can hold each other while you either put sunscreen on my body...or I put some on yours." Erin nodded when I said that and smiled at me. I already knew that was going to cheer her up because she loved putting sunscreen on me when I was shirtless. It was no secret that she loved my muscular body. It turned her on whenever I took off my shirt. 

"I swear, that never gets old..." Erin looked up at me when I said that. "What are you talking about?" I then smirked as I went to lean over her. Giving her a quick kiss, I smiled at her. "Watching you stare at me whenever I take off my shirt." Erin smiled when I said that and nodded. "What can I say? My husband is a hunk!" I agreed with her when she said that and smiled at me. "And my wife is beautiful, she will always be beautiful to me." Going to sit down next to her, I then went to grab the sunscreen we had on the side table with our waters.

Moving to sit in my lap, Erin smiled as she went to cuddle up to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to kiss her head and just smiled at her because this is exactly what I wanted right now. I wanted to hold her in my arms while we were relaxing. But first, I am going to put some sunscreen on her body. "Actually, can you do my back before we get all comfortable with each other?" Erin nodded when I asked her that. Moving off of me, she went to sit at the end of the chair. Meanwhile, I went to sit up and put my feet down next to the chair. 

Getting up on her knees, Erin went to put some sunscreen on my back and just smiled as she went to rub it. "Okay, I have no clue why...but I just love doing this so much. It's such a turn on." I laughed when she said that, nodding and agreeing with her when she said that. "Same here. I love it when you are running you hands around my body. It's a great massage." Erin smiled when I said that, going to rub my lower back with some sunscreen. She then went to get up before walking around me so that she could get in my lap. I smiled when she did that, loving it.

Going to put her legs next to me, Erin put her hands on my chest before going to kiss me. I then went to grab some sunscreen just like she did before going to put some on her back. "God, you are so beautiful and I feel so lucky that you are my wife." Erin smiled when I said that and nodded as we just held each other close. "You sir are such a turn on...I hope you know that." I nodded and smiled when she said that. I then went to rub her legs before just looking into her eyes while she leaned her forehead against mine, putting her hands on my neck.

That's when I decided to surprise her by picking her up in my arms and going to wrap her legs around my waist. "God, you are so gorgeous...believe me when I say that I feel like the luckiest man in the entire world because you are my wife." Erin nodded when I said that and smiled as I went to carry her into the pool with me. Talking it slow with her while we kissed each other, I couldn't help but be happy whenever me and Erin were alone. This was exactly what we needed. Just time alone with each other...without the kids.

Getting into the water with her, I smiled when Erin went to wrap her arms around my neck tighter. Meanwhile, I went to swim in the water more because this was exactly what we needed to do for each other right now. Even though we worked for the FBI and had triplets...we needed to still put each other first at times since we are husband and wife. There is nobody I would rather do this with right now. At least, I thought that was the case when I heard Sylvie come out. Looking at her, I groaned. "C'mon, right when we have the kids asleep."

Erin was confused when I said that, cuddling up to me more while wrapping her arms around my neck more. She then turned her head and went to look at Sylvie. "Hey Sylvie." Sylvie then smiled at us. "Don't worry, I am not joining you guys. I am just going to the beach for a while." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Okay, well do you mind if I go back to..." She then shook her head and smiled. "Go ahead." I smiled when she said that before going to wrap my arms around Erin tighter since I really didn't feel like kissing her at the moment.

That's when I saw Antonio come out and I just smiled at him. Waving at him, I smiled as he and Sylvie went to walk away to head to the beach. Once they were gone, I went to lean back so that I could start kissing her again. However, that kiss was also short lived. "Cannon ball!"