Chapter 659

Jay's POV: Once I finished getting changed to head to the beach, I smiled as I came out to grab my phone as well as my wallet. Looking at Erin as she fed Justin. "Are the other two awake yet?" Erin then shook her head when I asked her that. "Amazingly, not yet. However Champ is back up here so, I'm sure it's not going to be every long." I smiled when I saw Champ at the end of our bed before going to walk over to him so that I could rub his head. "You are being a good boy bud." I then went to kiss his head and just smiled at him. "God, you love him like one our kids babe."

I nodded when Erin said that. "Because to me, he is one of our kids. We have to feed him, take care of him, wash him, walk him and basically do everything you have to do with a baby. So, do not be that surprised that I treat him as another one of our kids." Erin nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "Honestly, I like it thought because of how adorable it is. You better teach the kids how to treat him. They are going to attack that dog of ours with love." I nodded and smiled at her, agreeing with her. "God, I can't wait for the kids to be old enough to play fetch with him."

Erin smiled when I said that, seemingly liking that idea. "That sounds adorable. Just promise me that you are not going to let hurt the kids." I smiled when she asked me that before agreeing with her. "Believe me when I say this babe...I am never going to let anybody, not even our own service dog hurt our kids." Erin smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "Good, because I am positive that you are going to get cursed like you think Hank can do from heaven." I laughed when she said that. "C'mon, you know that he is able to do it. There's no way he can't!"

I then went to walk over to Erin's side of the bed before leaning over her and going to kiss her softly. "I love you and I am going to be back soon with some breakfast for the two of us okay?" Erin then looked at me. "Sit down first okay? I just want you to kiss me like that again because I loved the feeling of it." I nodded and agreed with her, laughing when I said that. Taking it slow with her "God, I love you so much and I am so happy that we are here in Puerto Rico." Erin smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "So am I Jay. Now, go get breakfast."

I nodded and agreed with Erin when she said that before going to get up so I could make my way downstairs and grab us some breakfast.