Chapter 627

Matt's POV: After seeing Gabby have the little outburst in the kitchen, I sighed as I made my way out to the porch we had attached to house so that I could talk to Gabby. Hearing the door open, Gabby turned to look at me and sighed. "Sorry about that." I shook my head when she said that before going to close the door to the house. "It's okay. I am sure your hormones are not helping. Anyways, I find you are a lot more honest with me when you are hormonal." Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "God, why am I laughing at that fact?" I understood.

Walking over to her, I smiled before going to wrap my arms around her. Gabby then turned around to look out at the ocean and just smiled. "This was the exact view I had when I found out I was pregnant the last time I was here." I smiled when she said that and then went to kiss her head softly. "I have this feeling that this time around, we are just going to have 1 baby. We need an easy pregnancy this time around. You have been under so much stress recently that we both know that god needs to give us an easy pregnancy this time around." Gabby then sighed.

"What if it isn't a singleton (single baby)?" I then went to turn her around. "We can't think that way babe. Honestly, it will be too much and it will overwhelm us both. I think right now, we are in a great position. We both can't have stress. I am having problems when it comes to my mental health and you are pregnant with our 6th and FINAL child." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I think I might get the doctor to take out all of my eggs and destroy them. Or I am going to donate them to another woman who is struggling with infertility." I smiled when she said that.

"And there is the humanitarian I fell in love with." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. Going to put my hand on her neck, I went to rub her cheek with my thumb before going to kiss her softly. "I promise you this okay babe...I am here with you all along the way. You are not going to have to go through this alone. I am going to be there at every appointment and everything will be easy this time. I will take the lead with the kids and I promise that you just need to rest and relax this pregnancy. I don't want you to have to worry about anything."

Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me as she went to wrap her arms around me. Doing the same, I went to kiss her forehead to try and get her to calm down. "Gabby whatever happens, just know that I am here with you all along the way okay? I know that you are scared and I know that us doing here in a place we don't know is going to be scary. But just remember that we are in this journey together. I am not going into fires and I am going to be at home with you every night." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me, kissing me softly.

"You really need to calm down okay babe? Because in 8 days we have our vow renewal." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me when I heard Antonio knock on the door. Turning to look at him, I was confused. "What?" That's when I saw Jay and Erin. "We going to tell them we are pregnant?" Gabby nodded and laughed when I said that. "Yes, I want to do it in person." I smiled when she said that before leading her back inside so we can go say hi to Jay and Erin.

NOTE: Effective immediately...this story will be a joint Dawsey-Linstead story until they (Jay and Erin) go back home to Chicago.