Chapter 650

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished in the pool that night, I smiled while setting my swim trunks and her bikini on the edge of the bath to dry. Coming out of the washroom, I smiled when I saw Gabby standing near the window while just wearing the bathrobe she brought. She likes to wear it at night because it's comfortable. Deciding to walk over to her, I couldn't help but want to wrap my arms around her because she looked absolutely gorgeous. Once I made my way over to her, I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "I love the sight of my beautiful, pregnant wife standing in the moonlight in her robe just to let you know." Gabby laughed and smiled as she went to turn around in my arms. Stepping close to me, she kissed me softly.

Wrapping my arms around her, I went to kiss her forehead and just smiled before looking down into her eyes. Talking it slow with her, I smiled as I kissed her. "You are so beautiful right now, you have no idea how much I just want to take you in my arms and hold you close. But we need to relax now okay? We already had a bit of fun in the pool. But, I don't want you to over exert yourself okay? Babe, you are pregnant and I really want to see this pregnancy through to the end." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "I feel the same way Matt."

Holding her close to me, I smiled when she wrapped her arms around my waist. I then went to kiss her forehead and just smiled at her. "You know, the first thing I thought when I walked out of the washroom right now was how absolutely stunning and gorgeous my wife was. You know that right?" Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "Oh, I can believe that. That's what you always think whenever I am standing here like this." I smiled and nodded when she said that. I then went to kiss her forehead again and just smiled at her. "You look really relaxed."

Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled me. "Because I am. I think this is the most relaxed I have felt in a while and honestly...that's all to you. I mean, I should be the one who is comforting you after all the stuff that you have been through but...here are you taking care of me and the kids much more than you are taking care of yourself Matt. How and why do you do it?" I was shocked when she asked me that question. But instead of yelling at her, I just went to turn her around in my arms and smiled at her. "I do it because I love you and the kids. You are my world and I would be nothing with you guys. You complete me." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly. I then went to rub her back as she kissed me and just smiled at her.

"God, do I want to take you to bed...but we need to relax now. I don't want you to over exert yourself. So listen, I am going to but my boxers on and then we are going to relax okay? You do not get to say anything because we both know that this is the right thing to do. You relaxing is the most important thing right now considering you are pregnant." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that before going to kiss me softly. "I will never disagree with you when it comes to that because I know that is an argument that I am always going to loose. Health first."

I nodded when she said that and smiled at Gabby. "And that is why I never, ever questioned whether it was the right move for me to quit the CFD. Since we have agreed to put our health first, I already knew that the right move for us was to do exactly what you said....put my health first and quit the CFD. So if anybody ever asks you, you can say it was for my health." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "But saying it was for your family is so much sweeter." I laughed and agreed with her. "And of course it's true...but it creates more questions."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Listen, I am already wearing my lingerie and I just have to take off my robe before we head to bed. How about you go put your boxers on and then we can get in bed. We can just kiss each other for a while. That's really what I want to do right now. Take it slow with my husband as he holds me in his arms." I smiled and nodded when she said that. "Then go get in bed. I'll put my boxers on and then I will come join you in bed." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she walked over to bed. Meanwhile, I made my way to my bag so that I could get some new boxers out. God, this stay at the Airbnb has already helped so much. I have never thought that just a night away for a bit could help so much.