Chapter 574

Matt's POV: After locking our bedroom door and making my way into the master bathroom, I smiled as I looked at Gabby. Setting my towel on the hook next to the shower and my new boxers next to her lingerie on the counter, I went to open the shower and stared at her. Gabby then turned to look at me when she heard me and bit her lip. "Hey." I then smiled at her. "Hey, everything okay?" Gabby then went to look at her body and I already knew what was wrong. She was body conscious after giving birth to triplets. "Babe, you are gorgeous and I love you. Let me get close to you and show you that." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as I got close to her. Closing the shower door behind me, I moved my hands to her arms and just smiled at her.

Stepping close to me, Gabby put her hands on my chest before looking up at me. Wrapping my arms around her, I looked down into her eyes and smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "I love you and you are beautiful. Please believe me when I say that babe. You are gorgeous and even if you just gave birth...I am always going to think that way." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "I know, I guess I am just nervous because this is the first time we have seen each other naked in a couple months. Between construction and then the hospital stay..." I understood what she was saying and just nodded as I went to kiss her forehead softly. "I understand Gabby but, you have nothing to be scared about. I am your husband and I love you...I always will."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as I went to wrap my arms around her more. Kissing her forehead I went to rub her waist. "How do you like the new place? We are going to be spending the rest of our lives here. Sorry if I do not ever plan on selling the home that I designed and built myself for our family." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "I never plan on moving out. This is where I want to live for the rest of my life too for that very reason. It's the home that my amazing husband made especially for me and our 6 amazing, beautiful kids."

I smiled when she said that. "Is that still a little shocking that we can even say that? I mean, 6 beautiful kids. 6 is the number." Gabby laughed when I said that and nodded. "7 if you count the triplet we lost." I nodded when she said that before going to kiss her softly." I love you and I promise that you are never going to have to worry about loosing any of our kids ever again. Now listen, as much as I would love to stay in here for a while, we both know that you need rest. Let me wash you and then we can get out of here so that you can rest in bed...and make calls."

I smiled when she said that before feeling her turn around in my arms. Going to grab some soap, I went to start washing her. "What do you say we call the other couple who has triplets? See if they can give us any advice?" Gabby laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "I will think about it. Right now, the only man I want to be with and talk to is the love my life." I agreed with her when she said that and smiled. "I love you too Gabby." Turning around in my arms, Gabby smiled as she stepped close to me and went to kiss me again. "No more kids though. I am done." I agreed with her and smiled when she said that. "Believe me, I feel the same way...we can't do 7. And don't even think about adoption." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Agreed."

I then smiled at her. "We can do sponsoring though. That is the least we can do." Gabby smiled. "Can we not even think about that? Heck, less talking...more kissing. I haven't had you alone in a while." I agreed with her and smiled when she said that. Kissing her again, I smiled at her. "I am not going to wear my boxers in bed today. That can be later. I am wearing the same clothes I just put on the counter. But with fresh boxers and sweats instead of jeans." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Of course. Now, kiss me and wash me. I want to get out of here and just relax in bed." I laughed and smiled when she said that. Feeling her hands on my chest, I Smiled as we held each other close and enjoyed our first moment of a lone time in a while.