Chapter 624

Matt's POV: After arriving in our suite, I smiled as I let James get the suite ready for us. Meanwhile, I set my phone down on the side table and just looked at Gabby as she stood on the little deck we had right above the water. Walking up behind her, I smiled as I went to wrap my arms around her waist and then kissed her shoulder. "This looks gorgeous. I love the fact that we are right above the water." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as she turned around in my arms. Cuddling up to me, she put her hand on my face and then kissed me softly. "I love you and you have no idea how good of a choice you made when it came to choosing a resort for us." I smiled when she said that and agreed with her while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

That's when I heard James. "Mr. Casey?" I then turned to look at him and smiled. "Yes?" He then nodded. "Would you like me to make a reservation for supper tonight?" I then thought about it and looked at Gabby. "I am not even sure we thought that far. Is there a deadline for that?" He shook his head. "I am at your service Mr. and Mrs. Casey. Whatever you need me for, you can just contact me at this number." James then came to give me his card and smiled at me. "You contact me, not room service. I personally handle everything for you. Room service and everything. I will also do your laundry if required." I smiled when he said that. "Wow, that's incredible." Gabby laughed and smiled when I said that. "Honestly, I would like to rest."

James agreed. "Would you like me to put a lunch order in?" I nodded and smiled. "Gabby, pizza for lunch okay? I looked at it on the flight here while you slept." Gabby nodded and smiled at me. "Calabrese pizza from Bella Napoli Pizzeria please James." James nodded when I said that before going to grab a notepad to write it down. I then looked at Gabby. "Pepperoni pizza." Gabby nodded when I said that and agreed with me. "Sure, that sounds great." I smiled when she said that and just went to kiss her forehead. "Listen, I will be back in a couple hours with your pizza. Have a good morning Mr. & Mrs. Casey." We both agreed when he said that. He then went to leave. Meanwhile, I just smiled at Gabby. "Alone at last." Gabby smiled when I said that.

Turning around in my arms, she looked at me. "Long overdue." Grabbing my shirt, Gabby stepped close to me before going to kiss me softly. I couldn't help but agreed with her and just smiled as I put my hands next to her on the railing. Kissing her slowly, I smiled as we both knew what we wanted. "I think I know what you want Gabby but, you need to confirm." Gabby smirked when I went to pick her up in my arms. Grabbing the back of my head, Gabby put her hand on my chest while taking it slow with me. "Matt, you know what I want. I want you in bed." I agreed with her when she said that. "With the ability to not be interrupted for once." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as I went to grab her shirt, taking it slow with me.

Setting Gabby down on the railing, I went to take off her shirt for her and smiled as I went to set it on the railing. Gabby smiled when I did that before pulling away from the kiss so that I could admire her body. That's when I saw that we was wearing some lingerie from Victoria's Secret. "Oh god." She smirked and just looked at me. "You seem to forget that I know exactly what my amazing husband wants even before he knows it sometimes." I smiled when she said that and nodded before going to kiss her softly. "I love you so much and I can't wait to see what the matching underwear look like. "Gabby smirked when I said that and nodded as she went tor un her finger down my cheekbone. "Have I told you that you are the best husband in the world?"

I smiled when she said that and then brought her against my chest. "Well, you are the best wife in the entire world." I then went to pick her up in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist so that I could carry her to bed. Rubbing her legs as I carried her in my arms, I felt Gabby put her hands on my face while kissing me slowly. "God, you are so good when you do this." I nodded and agreed with her when I said that. "Oh believe me, I already know that you are very pleased right now." Going to carry her to bed, I went to lay her down and just smirked as I looked down at her. Running my finger around her breasts and then down her chest...I just smiled. "For the first time since before Hannah and Gabriel were born...this body is truly all mine."