Chapter 713

Jay's POV: After taking a shower with Erin, I smiled as I went to pack up my shaving kit. But first, I decided to shave a bit. I was planning on taking Erin out on a real date later and I wanted to look appropriate. We were going to have lunch here before we left. However, Erin was just feeding the kids lunch first. She was also making them some bottles since we were going to be going away for a while. But, that was because we were going to be talking about something I want to do here. With Matt and Gabby doing a vow renewal...it's got me thinking about Erin needing a real wedding. Our wedding was overshadowed by the pandemic and I want to give her a real wedding. And I want to give her the new diamond necklace that I had a jeweler make for her.

Walking out, I smiled as I went to look in my closet and went to grab my nice suit. "Just to let you know, you might want to bring a dress. I want to take you out and I want to look fancy. I am tired of just having dates in bed if you know what I mean." Erin nodded when I said that and agreed with me as I went to set my suit down on the bed. I then looked at her as she pumped some milk before smiling at her. "How comes the pumping?" Erin then laughed as I asked her that. "You are asking whether you can watch me pump a bit aren't you?" I shook my head. "I'm busy packing babe. You want me to pack for you? I have no problems picking out some clothes that you are going to look stunning in." Going to grab some pants, I went to get dressed a bit.

" Going to grab some pants, I went to get dressed a bit

Doing up my pants, I smiled before looking at Erin. "What are we doing tonight anyways?" I then smiled at her. "We are just going to relax. However...like I said, either tonight or tomorrow...I want to take you out to dinner. And I was thinking we could wake up on my birthday alone....then we can come back here and spend my birthday with the kids. How does that sound?" Erin nodded and smiled when I said that. "That sounds perfect." I smiled and laughed when she said that before walking over to her. I then went to lean over her and smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "You have no idea just how much I love you." Erin smiled and nodded. "I have a feeling that I am going to find out tonight." I nodded and smiled when I said that.

Erin just shook her head when I said that. She then put her hand out and invited me to walk over to her. Doing as she wanted, I went to lean over her and just smiled before going to kiss her softly. "I love you so much...and for the next 2 days, I just want to concentrate on us celebrating 18 months of marriage." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "That sounds like a lot of fun and like a plan." I smiled when she said that and nodded before going to walk over to my closet. I then went to grab the shirt that I was going to be wearing on our way to the hotel. "By the way, do you want me to book the hotel or do you want to book it together?" Erin then looked at me and smiled. "Maybe you can book it since I want to be surprised by my husband."

I smiled when she said that and agreed with her

I smiled when she said that and agreed with her. Going to grab my bag, I then went to start packing a few extra clothes. "How long are you comfortable going?" Erin then smiled at me. "I think I can get away until after your birthday...or even until your birthday. You pick. You can either spend the night of your birthday with or without the kids." I smiled at her when she said that. "I think I want to spend it with the kids. It's my first birthday since I became a dad so...I would like to be here. By the way, only 1 month until your first mother's day!" Erin smiled when I said that before turning to look at me. "God, that is going to be crazy." I agreed with her and smiled. "Yeah, that is going to be crazy. I expect some breakfast in bed from you though."

I nodded when Erin said that before smiling at her. "Believe me when I say this, you are guaranteed breakfast in bed on your birthday. You are my queen all the time...especially on your birthday." Erin laughed when I said that before just smiling at me. "You realize that the more you talk, the less time you are spending packing...that means less time we have together because we are delayed in leaving." I then went to grab my iPad before going to sit on the bed. "I technically haven't even booked the hotel yet. You want to book it with me or did you say to leave it as a surprise?" Erin then smiled at me. "Can you surprise me? I would like it to be a surprise because this whole adventure we are going on is going to be a great surprise." I nodded and agreed.

"By the way, are we bringing our work laptops just in case? I know that we are going away to be together but as a couple but...we are also FBI agents. Are we going to bring them?" I then thought about it and nodded. "I am not going to tell them that we are off duty. If they need us to work a case, then we need to work unfortunately." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Of course, that makes sense. Plus, you technically don't have enough seniority to do that." I looked at her when I said that. "You do?" Erin nodded. "They are crediting me with the time I spent at the FBI in Chicago and in New York City." I nodded and agreed with her. "That makes sense." Erin smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "Now, help me pack up." I just laughed.

"I am, I promise." Walking over to my laptop, I went to pack it up before going to start packing up Champ's stuff since he was going to be joining us at the hotel we booked.