Chapter 649

Meanwhile, with Matt and Gabby at their Airbnb:
Gabby's POV: As I walked around the Airbnb in my bikini, I couldn't help but smile because I was very relaxed after having a nice supper from an Italian place here in San Juan. But now, it's time to relax more. I already told Matt that I didn't want to have sex tonight and he understood. Instead, we were going to take a swim. Walking out, I saw him in the pool and just smiled at him. "I guess you were more excited to get into the pool than I expected." Turning to look at me when I said that, Matt just stared at me considering I was wearing a very little bikini.

He just shook his head when he saw what I was wearing before walking over to the stairs. "I swear, it's like you just want to tease me babe. Had I known you were going to wear this for our swim tonight, I am not sure if I would have agreed to the no sex tonight." I laughed when he said that while getting into the water with him. Getting close to him, I went to put my hands on his arms while he wrapped his around me and put them on my butt. I just smiled when he did that before leaning up and going to kiss him softly. "God, I love you." Matt smiled.

"I love you too Gabby and honestly, I think that we have truly earned this little break from the kids. I hope you aren't mad that we needed it." I shook my head when he said that before going to wrap my arms around his waist. "Of course I'm not mad Matt. You need this time with me...you are going to get it because it's what you need. At the end of the day, we need to put each other first sometimes because eventually...this ability to have time alone is going to go away. But a weekend here at the Airbnb is exactly what we need before the baby."

I smiled when he said that before moving to jump up. Matt got the hint and smirked as he went to pick me up in his arms. Wrapping my legs around his waist, Matt put his hands on them before going to kiss me softly. "God, you know exactly how to tease me sometimes and you have no idea just how good you really are Gabby." I laughed when he said that and smiled at him as I put my hands on his chest. I then went to wrap my arms around his head and just smiled as we kissed each other in the pool. "This is exactly what we need after the tension."

Matt sighed when I said that. "Can we please not bring that up? Just talking about it brings up these emotions that I do not like to think about. It's sad and isn't something I want to think about." I nodded and agreed with him when he said that. I then went to kiss his head and just smiled at him. "Just know that I am here for you okay...whatever you need. And by the way, we are going to have to put that Italian place in our contacts. That food was delicious and we are going to have to eat there again in the future." Matt nodded and agreed with me.

I then went to grab the back of his head and just smiled because we were alone. Moving his head to my shoulder, I loved the feeling of his strong arms around me right now because I haven't felt this way in a while. "God, I am not sure if I have ever felt so at peace in a while. And god that sounds horrible." Matt nodded and agreed with me as he went to kiss my neck as well as my shoulder. "But I understand Gabby. You need to take breaks sometimes and not get too stressed though because that can cause a miscarriage. And we don't want that."

I agreed with him and nodded before going to put my hands on his chest. I then went to look into his eyes and sighed. "I don't want that Matt because I know it is going to kill you. Babe, with your mental health being in his state, I don't even want you to thing about that okay? You do not even need to think about that because it's not going to happen." Matt nodded and agreed with me when I said that before bringing me close to him. He then went to kiss me and just smiled as we held each other close in the pool. "No, it's not going to happen."

Matt then smirked as he went to swim further into the pool. I then smiled when I felt the pool waterfall right on top of us. It was amazing to feel it on top of us. "Babe, just hold me while we are under the waterfall. It's relaxing." Matt nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Setting me down, he wrapped his arms around her before going to put my head on his shoulder. He then just kissed my head and smiled as we held each other close. "I am not sure why but I keep smiling while I hold you close." I nodded when he said that.

Putting my hand on his chest and wrapping my arm around his back, I felt him move his hand to my lower back before putting his hand on mine. "Gabby, I want to ask you something but I don't want you to overact. I want to ask you about how you really feel about what my sister accused you of...and please be honest with me." I sighed when he asked me that because I knew that he would bring it up eventually but...I was hoping that he would do it while we are laying down in bed. "Matt, not right now. When we are in bed okay?" Matt shook his head.

"Gabby, I know it's still on your mind. Can you please just humor me and tell me?" I sighed and agreed. "I was really offended Matt. Is that really what your sister things of me?" Matt shook his head when I said that. "Of course not baby. And even if it was...I wouldn't care. I would be on your side and I would not let her near you again. You and the kids are the most important people in my life...you guys will always come first." I agreed with him before going to kiss him softly. Matt just smiled as he took it slow with me before grabbing my lower back.

Matt then went to move his hands up my back and smiled at me. "You know, I think I only said that we weren't going to have any fun in the bed. I don't think I said anything about in the pool." I smirked when he said that and shook my head. "No, you didn't." Going to take off my bikini bottom, Matt smirked as he brought me close to him before starting to make love to me while we took a swim in the pool of our airbnb shortly after supper.